Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Complain Regarding Dr Aquaguard Magma Worth of Rs 19990Rs

Satyashil on 06 February 2018

Dear Sir/Mam I have purchased water purifier ’after installation I come to know that it has sensors problem in it...It has water overflowing issue. I informed immediately to Eureka Forbes people th...[Read full complaint]

LL NO0265-2398216-no refund of security deposit even after surrender of phone in May 2017

Prabhakar Kadam on 06 February 2018

LL no with entire dues and instrument returned in May2017.As learnt from subhanpura office that my payment has been approved in middle of DEC 2017 but till date deposit amt of Rs [Read full complaint]

UN AUTHORIZED BURY IRON STICK IN GALI

Sandeep on 06 February 2018

Nangloi jat gali near papu shopkeeper some one bury iron stick in gali and we are facing problem to come in night many time. This injured us.

food processor

Asha Pant on 06 February 2018

I HAVE PURCHASED FOOD PROCESSOR IN NOV 2017 SO WE REQUEST TO CUSTOMER CARE FOR DEMO AFTER OUR REQUEST ONE PERSON CAME TO MY HOME FOR DEMO BUT WHEN HE CAME TO MY HOME HE WAS CONTINUED ON HIS PHONE M...[Read full complaint]

DIGITLA PAYMENT OPTION NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 6 MONTHS

Smitesh Patel on 06 February 2018

Suraj bari toll plaza between Samakhiyali to morbi in gujarat not accepting digital money. same thing also for toll plaza at samkhiyali for Gandhidham to Samakhiyali gujarat

Call not lconnect to customercare

Rajendra Prasad on 06 February 2018

Respected Sir/madam my mobile no. Is 1789 from this no. I cannot reach at Customer Care

Mobile redmi note 4 booking kiya par maxphone send kiya

My order id 0837

I ordered redmi note 4 mobile at cost rupees 599+ 150 = 2749 rs with order id no [protected] on 018.[Read full complaint]

Mobile redmi note 4 booking kiya par maxphone send kiya

Redmi note 4 order Kiya aur maxphon beja

My order id 0837

I ordered redmi note 4 mobile at cost rupees 599+ 150 with order id no [protected] on 018. But t...[Read full complaint]

COMPLAINT FOR REFUND TO IRCTC

Atul Kumar on 05 February 2018

I WAS BOOKED A TICKET ON 23rd JANUARY FROM HARMUTI(HMY) TO NEW DELHI(NDLS) TRAIN NO.22411 FOR 30th JANUARY THROUGH IRCTC APP.THE BANK SHOWS TRANSACTION COMPLEATETED BUT TICKET NOT ISSUED BY THE IRC...[Read full complaint]

Money not returned

Abhishek Mishra on 05 February 2018

sir

mera transaction id 9669

pnr no 6322

hai jo ki cancelled ho gaya hai jisme 1355 rs refun hoga jo ki massage agaya hai lekin...[Read full complaint]

Enhen problem

Gyaneshwar Tiwari on 05 February 2018

Meri bike k enhen me awaz hai pls solve problems my bike is hero super splendor 2018 parchese date 2018 pls call me 9643

Complain for fraud the placement company

Suryakant Nayak on 05 February 2018

Dear Sir

I am a student of JAMSHEDPUR I had chitied by a forgen placement company. I have all what'saap and mail avoidance to clam my issues. I have my bank slip and all details were the plac...[Read full complaint]

For 9 kg of packet bus conductor has forcfully charge booking

Tej Pratap Singh on 05 February 2018

I was traveling to jaunpur from gorakhpur by Bus no. UP 70 T9333 on date 5/2/2018 at time of 15:43 and i have i packet of 9kg . Bus comductor was asking 100 Rs for this packet when i did not gave t...[Read full complaint]

Unfair demand from Idea cellular after migration from Postpaid to Prepaid

Srikaran Kandadai on 05 February 2018

I had been using Idea's Post paid service for over 6 years and recently decided to switch from Postpaid to Prepaid. I was on the Unlimited 349 plan at the end of the switch. The reasons for the dec...[Read full complaint]

Deled fees not refunded

Abhishek Gautam on 05 February 2018

I enrolled myself in D.el.ed course by NIOS but i had to cancel my registration as I have completed my B.ed so I need not to get enrolled in d.el.ed. Since 21 November I m continuously sending them...[Read full complaint]

Call details

Babulal Naik on 05 February 2018

Mera ak indicom no.hai jo mere wife ke pass rahata hai o kab kab kisse baat karti hai o mere email id me sms milsakta hai plz uske call details pata karna hai.

Idea Cellular — lok nayalaya notice for disconnected idea broadband service bill

Bhupendra Malviya on 05 February 2018

I have raised a request for disconnection of my broad band services in May16 through customer service agent and that was gracefully accepted as well I received a service request message as well and...[Read full complaint]

my deposit money has been withdrawn or debited without my permission by that Graham seva Kendra

Rajendra Doble on 05 February 2018

I had been deposited 2000 rupoees in Graham seva Kendra I have an sbi account in mohked tehsil and my father is farmer due to unavailability of my passbook my father had deposited money from Graham...[Read full complaint]

Amount promised has not been reimbursed

Maddy Ireni on 05 February 2018

I have taken a policy however when i have submitted the documents it was waved off and the amount has not been reimbursed not satisfied with the service

Previous9101112131415161718Next