Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

My bike not recive

Amit Kumar on 28 April 2018

iBook my bike 13/04/2018 Jhs to kiul but not receive my bike

Dr.reach on time but not look at the patient on time

Neha Malani on 28 April 2018

We are waiting here from last one n half hour in esi modal hospital jaipur outside of room no 110. Dr. Name is dr. Ravi sharma. All patient are waiting but dr. not start to look patient till. Pleas...[Read full complaint]

AIRCEL TELECOM

Dillip Kumar Sahu on 28 April 2018

as per trai oder aircel has to refund customers balance in their bank account.

my family using aircel service fro last 8-10 yrs .plz refund main balance amount of the following no

<...

Refund request

Tanya Agarwal on 28 April 2018

Amount debited from my account on 23 March 2018 but payment was not successful to Lucknow University.

automatically repeat recharge Rs399

Murugesan Palanisami on 27 April 2018

Dear sir

நான் எனது நண்பனுக்கு இன்று (27/04/2018)அவசர தேவைக்கு ரூ5௦௦ ரிச்சார்ஜ் செய்ய நான் எனது ATM card மூலம் ரீசார்ஜ் செய்யும் போது எனது number 8866 க்கு repeat. Re...[Read full complaint]

Jet Airways 9W 0235 Cancelled and No Update

Saritha Raichur on 27 April 2018

This is regarding the complain of the passenger flying on flight Jet Airways 9W 235. My dad is travelling all alone from SFO to Banaglore via Amsterdam. Now we see the fli...[Read full complaint]

Amount debited after transaction declined by ATM

Sakshi Suri on 27 April 2018

I swipe the ATM 2 or 3 times from different different machines at 16th of April. The machine displayed the transaction declined. But next day when i check my account balance the amount of Rps 4000 ...[Read full complaint]

TV repair and loss pyament

Azharuddin Sadik Shaikh on 27 April 2018

I have complent TV repair center 6/11/17 hi give me receipt of six month warranty but after 1 month that my TV was not working that time anther was complent he repair TV but that' time I am given t...[Read full complaint]

airtel postpaid not payment . my bank account is debited.

Chandan Kumar on 27 April 2018

i have airtel postped payment 450 in 8/3/2018 . but i have not received this air tel account .and not support in customer care

please my amount credit my account . otherwise i go to the consu...[Read full complaint]

Slow Refund

Ambika Sharma on 27 April 2018

They sell their products in very low price. But Customers are really disappointed by the JT store’s slow refund process. The JT Store is that they provide Worst service; their product delivery proc...[Read full complaint]

online shopping fraud

Shakshi on 27 April 2018

"I heard about the JT store is fake online shopping site but it’s not I ordered from The JT store and I got that The JT Store is having Affordable price and product quality is good too. But th...[Read full complaint]

Already used mobile Amazon sending with new packages

Rinal Rahman on 27 April 2018

I have purchased a gionee a1 mobile one tempered glass and onsite go extended warranty pack for one year from Amazon india website on 25/11/2017 due to battery charge complaint issue on 25/04/2018 ...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received from 4 months

Kishor Sakharam Naik on 26 April 2018

I had done payment of Rs. 67/- (Rs. 67/- HDFC life Term Plan + Rs. 00/- for cancer care policy) through EComm to Policy...[Read full complaint]

Blockage of Drain

Rajesh Chaudhry on 26 April 2018

The MCD

North West

Ward no -10

Dear sir /mam

With due respect I want to draw your kind consideration towards the bad condition of the drains in our area gali n...[Read full complaint]

Since Last 10 days Videocon D2H have no signal. Problem not resolved and negligence from engineer regarding problem solving

Moumita Das on 26 April 2018

Since last 10 days it showing no signal. I have raised 3 complain but still no one attended the same. Pathetic service of Videocon d2h.

Please do some action on it. Problem not resolved and n...[Read full complaint]

Money paid but receipt or message not receive

Surinder Pal on 26 April 2018

Sir

I paid electricity bill Rs 1000 on 24 april 2018  through SBI net banking (BILL DESK)but  receipt of bill not received

My name SURINDER PAL

CA NO. [Read full complaint]

free charge on line bsnl kochi plan rs 446

Ashok Kumar Singh Tomar on 26 April 2018

On 17 Apr 18 at about at 0845 hrs mobile charge frree charge on lines bsnl kochi plan 446 by sbi netbanking on mobile no 467. till todate (26 Apr 18) ammount not return/ r...[Read full complaint]

Net connection is slow and most of the time ofline

T Sudhakar on 26 April 2018

I am always facing problems when I'm trying to upload some photos and videos on Internet of ORTEL communications. Everytime they promising but don't give service accordingly. Very poor service. Tot...[Read full complaint]

on the name of job in hdfc bank taken company charges for registration no

Pooja Konde on 26 April 2018

I have upload my resume on quikr.com for the post of data entry operator in HDFC Bank of akola after one day I got a message that my resume have been shortlisted then 2nd day one of the girl call m...[Read full complaint]

Company makes fraud with customer

Swapnil Pundlik Kolhe on 26 April 2018

They show best color images of product on their websites and delievers the other product whuch has no relation with the orderd product so they are fraud ...you will be take note of it

Previous9101112131415161718Next