Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

job offer fraud

Shrishti on 05 July 2018

i applied in HCL Technologies through naukri.com And on 15th of june i received a call from sheena and she said u applied for job and i said yes Thereafter she told me HCL technologies in bhopal wi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud Payment of My SBI Credit Card

Chhagan Lal Meena on 05 July 2018

Fraud Payment of My SBI Credit Card

In Connection of Fraud Payment of 7 499 on dated 2018 at 1.57 Hrs .

Payment History 7 499 ...[Read full complaint]

Product refund

Pawan Kisan Thorat on 05 July 2018

hello

Dear sir

I was cheted by Glaze trading india privated ltd.

They cheat with MLM buiseness and take money 2500 rupees.

Their is many cheater's ...[Read full complaint]

extra payment charge

Ranjit Bole on 05 July 2018

i purchase Lokwan Wheat 10kgs (01 kATTA) of Rs.283/- but cash counter charge double (20 kgs Lokwan wheat - 02 Katta) of Rs.566/-.

i request you to please refund of Rs.283/-

Rediff.com India — sony ex200 earphones order no 15107518

Nitin Rawat on 05 July 2018

Sony Ex200 Earphones order no 7518

i have booked the item on 27th June 2018 the given delivery date was 02 July but the order is not dispatched yet have paid ...[Read full complaint]

Repair top of bus leak roofs

Ashwini Ashok Jadhav on 05 July 2018

Long distance buses like belgaon to mumbai kolhapur to vasai are leaked from the top by rain & it was very bad condition of travellers to wear rain coat in bus & travel so please repair top...[Read full complaint]

Not stopping of Bus

Sanjai Kumar on 05 July 2018

YESTERDAY I HAVE requested diver/ conductor of YOUR BUS NO. UK07P A-2893 but did not stopped at Mohan Nagar Stop at 6.50 pm even seats were empty in the bus . Hence we need to travel thru different...[Read full complaint]

I did not get my order

Ayush Ishwarbhai Patel on 04 July 2018

Mujhe mera order nahi mila please cheak krvake bhejo urgent

Bajaj bike pulsar

Pukhraj Soni on 04 July 2018

You call me at about talk you

Sir mere se bike ka paisa jada le liya gya

Job ke naam par dhoke se paise loote

Puransingh Ahirwar on 04 July 2018

Sir Monster company ke employees Rahul srivastav mo.no.9557615292 id no.2 5-98 operator manejar

Avinish kishore mo.8860627317 bank account number ...[Read full complaint]

Selling defactive things

Meeta Gupta on 04 July 2018

On 2nd july 2018 at bhandup station west i purchased one umbrella of cost rs.200 which was defactive i found on next day. Then next day i went to ths same shop for returning the same but the shop k...[Read full complaint]

Why my account is blocked without notification

Jayendra Raj Sharma on 04 July 2018

My account is deactivated without notification when i have deposite a amount 9999 on wallet so my wallet is disabled by mobikwik on next day

Online payment failed

Ravendra Singh on 04 July 2018

My online tranjection failed on DATE 2018 -ORDER ID -FCDM180703751308050 EMAIL ID @gmail.com CUT BALANCE FROM MY ACCOUNT 200 Dish tv recharge fai...[Read full complaint]

no signal to set top box in rainy season

Uma Nargunde on 04 July 2018

can not see TV as there is no signal from dish Antenna to set top box pl send technician.

Prestige pressure cooker Clip-on black color get wash out and not working well

Hanmant Wakshe on 04 July 2018

we have purchesed cooker Clip-on from Uttam steel center badlapur within warranty period black colour ger washed out from urensil when going with seller seller replace only base utensil not whole c...[Read full complaint]

Extremely poor 4g Airtel internet

Drishti Singh on 04 July 2018

So poor speed of 4g net that the browser gets timed out I have recorded that the speeds since 2-3 days I am not being able to use internet the 4g speed are around as low as 0.07 k/s to reaching jus...[Read full complaint]

vodafone not giving revercel

Varun Babariya on 04 July 2018

hello

my number is 6894 vodafone postpaid in last 2 month se main port karna chahata hu lekin vodafone koi bhi reason se muje port karne nahi de raha or as revercel ...[Read full complaint]

Chetarpindi

Prajapati Praful on 04 July 2018

Dear sir

Sir amra apartment ma company marketing karva avi hati and membership na 2100rs lidha

Moti moti vat kari discount but eni company par isi mark nathi any products

P...[Read full complaint]

Not refund

Rakesh Ranjan on 04 July 2018

My relative shri Gauri shankar ram has deposit some amount in sahara q shop in year2012. Now he want to refund that amount but sahara branch manager is not agry to redund he says that now that amou...[Read full complaint]

NOT GETTING MATURITY AMOUNT

Aditi Prabhudesai on 04 July 2018

I HAVE PURCHASED THE SELF UNIT OF RS. 3000 ON 996.

I HAV ENOT NOT GOT THE MATURITY AMOUNT OF THE SAME ..HOW SHOULD I APPLY FOR MATURITY PROCEEDS ?/

MY S...[Read full complaint]