Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

company allocated information

Ankit Yadav on 07 February 2018

i have bond of crystal biotech intries limited but i search such compnay then i m unble get any information about this company

cin no ---u02001up1993plc015639

POS machine settlement

Sudhakar Sahoo on 07 February 2018

I Sri Sudhakar Sahoo proprietor of ‘SHREE STORE’ running a small grocery shop smoothly before demonetization but aftermath of demonetization the cash became shortage so the customer prefer to make ...[Read full complaint]

FRAUD OF VELONIK.COM

Gopal Mathur on 07 February 2018

this fraud online company executive called me and ask to online purchase their combo pack later they told that i won a prize of LAPTOP. they asked me to transfer 4778 rupees AS confirmation amount ...[Read full complaint]

lone galat tarike SE kr diya

Yajuvendra Singh on 07 February 2018

Sir mera lone galat tarike SE kar diya hai jab ke vo plot ke registry pahle SE ho rkhe the aur us plot PR mera lone kr diya abhe vo lone cancelled nhe kar rhe hai mera application no.1649695 hai au...[Read full complaint]

Idea cellular

Kanhaiya Baurasi on 07 February 2018

मेरी आईडिया की सिम है दिनांक 7 फरवरी २०१८ को ८:४५ पर एनीमेशन नज़ारा का डाउनलोड चार्ज के नाम से 40 राशी कटी है इस सम्बन्ध में आईडिया कस्टमर केयर पर बात की गयी उनका कहना है की आपके मोबाइल से एनीमेशन न...[Read full complaint]

Maximo van starting problems

Deepakkumar Mahto on 07 February 2018

Maximo van hamesa problem karta h starting me Avi to nozzel problem bata raha raha h start nahi ho raha h ..kya kare.... Ye van lekar mera business sahi se nahi ho pata h ...nozzel kaise banaye

Refund from Revanta Multi State CGHS Ltd

Prashant Negi on 07 February 2018

I have booked a 2BHK flat with Revanta Multi State CGHS Ltd. located at 6/14 17/2 Major bholaram Enclave Pochanpur Sec-23 Dwarka New Delhi 077.[Read full complaint]

i donot received last months bill

Dharmadhikari Satyabhama Shreedhar on 06 February 2018

pl sent pdf bill copy on above email id. m s e b billof jan 2018

Mnbr not port

Pradeep Kumar on 06 February 2018

Sir/mam .

mera nmbr 7499254002  . Jo ki reliance ka hi . Maine 4002 ko idea ke office jaaker apna nmbr port krvaya tha . Port nmbr is 2887[Read full complaint]

Apollo Munich rejected claim even after Pre-approval of cashless approval guarantee

Alok Dev on 06 February 2018

Below is self explanatory which is under supervision / knowledge / concern of CEO Manager Grievance Cell Heads of Claim Department & Customer support

"Hello

This ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of pan card

Ayush Saxena on 06 February 2018

My minor son Ayush Saxena applied for issuance of a new Pan Card on 2.17 vide Tax Invoice cum acknowledgement no. N- 352. It came to our informat...[Read full complaint]

SMS deactivate Bz-wzcvps

Mitesh Aghera on 06 February 2018

deactivate BZ-WZCVPS

deactivate BZ-WZCVPS.

DEAR SIR EVERY TIME COME TO THIS TYPE OF MSG IN MY CELL

PLEASE MAKE SURE I REQUEST TO YOU DEACTIVATE THIS MSG PLEASE

Issue in Getting PORT Number

Dhanna Lal Sunia on 06 February 2018

Respected Sir My name is DHANNA LAL SUNIA I am from Jaipur Rajasthan I am user of Aircel Number and my number is 4472 I have many complains against Aircel Service I am try...[Read full complaint]

Permanent driving License not received yet

Vikrant Dekate on 06 February 2018

I gave the driving test on 06/01/18 and it was told to me that my license will arrive in 15 days but my license has still not arrived.On my application the status is getting displayed that my licen...[Read full complaint]

Debit Card Refund Issue

Vivek Kumar on 06 February 2018

Hi

I purchased some items from Reliance (BTM 1st stage Bangalore store) on 3rd Feb 2018 after paying by my Debit card Reliance staff told me that transaction failed BUT I showed them t...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Cards after verification

Kushal Goel on 06 February 2018

I have submit all my required documents for SBI credit card. Verification Agent come to my home and told me card will issue to you with in 7 working days . is Your customer care number always showi...[Read full complaint]

Shoddy service

Mr U S Jaiswal on 06 February 2018

One of your employed service engineer Amir Momim Mob no.8605797404 attached to Kothrud office in Pune approached me and after verifying his credential offered to service my purifier cheaply only[Read full complaint]

Unethical Behaviour and Fraudulent Activities

Vanshdeep Singh Sethi on 06 February 2018

We subscribed to Platinum Plus Membership for 3 years and paid Rs. 3040 as advance and left Rs. 5360 for the next instalment. They activated our ...[Read full complaint]

Electrolux Microwave Oven Repair

Snehashish Bhattacharjee on 06 February 2018

I had logged a service request on 19th Jan 2018 for my Elctrolux Microwave oven. One service engineer Mr.Gopal Das 986) has been allotted this service and he visited after...[Read full complaint]

EPF CLAMING PENDING MORE THAN 80 DAYS

Ramji K on 06 February 2018

RESPECTED SIR...

I WAS WORKING IN A COMPANY CALLED MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD AS DISTRICT MANAGER -MARKETING TEAM IN COIMBATORE. I JOINED IN THIS ORGANISATION 04/10/201

Previous891011121314151617Next