Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Miss leading

Dhiraj Vilas Walunj on 29 April 2018

Respected sir/madam

I regret to inform you that i was meet an accident 18/11/2916 in my car car no. Mh 12 hv 8... That time isurance company told me that the car is ...[Read full complaint]

Refund money back

Ravi N Thakur on 29 April 2018

my order is cancelled by the quikr

So plzz refund money back

billing adress change

Saish Haridas on 29 April 2018

I had submitted billing address change request on 10th of April from an idea store they said it will take 15 days to update the same they gave me 27th April as the final processing date. but after<...[Read full complaint]

Refill cylinder did not reach at my home.

Tula Ram on 29 April 2018

Dear Sir

Myself Tula Ram ( LPG Consumer no. 7646 distributor name Eminent Computers Pvt. Ltd distributor code 6151 he is distributor of Bhart Gas ) LPG ID : [Read full complaint]

Sahara money struck since 16 months and agent harassing

K Murali Mohan Reddy on 29 April 2018

Sahara agent named T.Venkateswara Reddy is not giving my money back since 16 months now sir

My policy expired in December 2016 and I m still waiting for my money like hell

The agent spe...[Read full complaint]

Order not deliver and no right details give me.

Ashish Waghaye on 29 April 2018

In flipkart my order Ac deliver date is 14 Apr.But order not deliver.When i call to Flipkart and Gati his say me ur order delivery 2 3 days.They give me more date but order not deliver.Please help ...[Read full complaint]

New connection installation not done

Rajeev Pandey on 29 April 2018

Hello

I booked bigtv connection on 4th march and as per Reliance commitment on SMS installation time was between 30 to 45 but still no response receives i called customer care number m...[Read full complaint]

Money back

Jeet Kumar on 29 April 2018

Maine btech kiya hua h civil se mujhe job ki talash thi mujhe apline dwara fasaya gya bola ajao civil ki company h construction company mai uske bharosa pe chla aya so plz help me mujhse 25-04-2018...[Read full complaint]

Recharge not done

Nayan Nath on 28 April 2018

Today 28/4/2018 at 19:40 I Recharged my videocon D2h online (www.videocond2h.com) the payment was done by my RUPAY card. The amount Rs299.72 was deducted from my account but i donot get service fro...[Read full complaint]

not received courier

Samiksha Chaturvedi on 28 April 2018

sir maine courier 18 april 2018 ko jaipur se patna ke lea krwaya tha (docket no.- 471) ye courier 21 april ko patna deliver ho jana chahea tha par ye courier 28 april 2018...[Read full complaint]

Asking for extra money

Rahul Shrivastava on 28 April 2018

i am pursuing B.ed . on 28/04/2018 i went to a kios centre operating by Gurha for filling up my fourth semester exam form to which i have to pay 1640rs but he demanded me for 1670

against DTO office

Arvind Prasad on 28 April 2018

i was apply for driving licence on 018. i have reciept no DBOK/36477 BUT DID NOT GET ANY MASSAGE ON MY REGISTER MOBILE NUMBER STILL NOW i was checked my application status...[Read full complaint]

Poor response from Club Mahindra call centre

Priti Sanghavi on 28 April 2018

We have been trying to book Park Royal in Kuala Lumpur. This booking can only be done by calling the call centre. I am staying abroad and making this booking means we are making an international ca...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic condition of road in village khora ghaziabad

Anand Gupta on 28 April 2018

Dear Sir

Road in gram khora jamiapura ghaziabad is in pethtic condition. Road is even not repaird from last 7-8 years. Due to bad situation of road it's always jam situation by light and heav...[Read full complaint]

My parcel not recieved

Pranav Mishra on 28 April 2018

Mera bike avenger 150 (PB05AG2479) aur 2 box maine 18 april 2018 ko firozpur cantt To bhagalpur (via Mughalsarai) gangasatluj exp me book kiya (parcel reciept No L 296) wo...[Read full complaint]

Voltas ac 1.5 tan compraiser again and again trip last two day

Mohammed Jakir on 28 April 2018

Dear team

....I inform you that my ac Voltas split 1.5 ton compraiser trip again and again .I complent Voltas customer service centre I received complent number is18042618167 on 2

investment payment related

Permeshwar Lal on 28 April 2018

DEAR SIR ' I AM PERMESHWAR LAL S/O JAGNNATH PAREEK FROM KHAJUWALA DIST. BIKANER RAJASTHAN INDIA. I OPEN AN ACCOUNT NO. 1430 DATE 2011 AT KHAJUWAL...[Read full complaint]

Abnormal Delay in Delivery GATI CN No. 311011653

Ashakanta Sharma on 28 April 2018

Dear Gati

In regards to the consignment was booked under CN NO. 1653 on 12-04-2018 By Road From Vasai to Guwahati 92 Box for Consignee named Best IT World Ind...[Read full complaint]

Super store fraud

M Palaniappan on 28 April 2018

Airtel has activated super store in my number in November. They have been deducting 99 Rs every month. Today I shouted at customer care representative called Sankaran. He deactivated the service bu...[Read full complaint]

I have lost my sim card

Ravi Mehta on 28 April 2018

Can you blocky sim card I have lost my Mobile phone

Previous891011121314151617Next