Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Mobile no rajistresan

Solanki Bhalsinh Somasinh on 06 July 2018

Sat.mera name solanki bhalsinh solanki hai Mera AC/no.50192175569 hai usme Mera old mo.no.9998939503.rajister that use chaenj marketing Mera 7567496817mo.no.rajiste Karna hai

glaze trading India is best company

Priya Yadav on 06 July 2018

i joined the company in mar'2018 and this is the best company to start the career. the education is very good. the income is very good.

Huge Labour charges for replacing Titan wrist watch battery

Bonny Antony on 06 July 2018

Dear Titan

I would like to bring this issue of imposing a heavy labour charge(triple cost of a battery) for just replacing a battery by your Titan outlets/Repair center.

T...[Read full complaint]

Not delivering gas on time

Sudhir Kumar Shukla on 06 July 2018

The employees workers of vineet gas agency are misbehaving..firstly they dont deliver gas on time and when asked about it either they dont receive calls or else they misbehave with there customers ...[Read full complaint]

country vacation fraud

Ritesh Patel on 06 July 2018

I was joined countryvacation membership but due to financial problems I want to cancel my membership no CVSU1V5LB245711 so please cancel it and refund me fees which I paid for this membership. i su...[Read full complaint]

Feeling Duped by Mahindra Automotive Sector

Nitin Jamwal on 06 July 2018

Punjab Automobiles Ahmedabad are goons they delivered a vehicle (XUV 500) to me which already had a broken bumper and the internal rod was broken. Moreover the vehicle had a majority of problems l<...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone wrong recharge done online

Vamshi A on 06 July 2018

Some how i done wrong recharge online to some other number instead of my number after realizing with in few minutes i contacted Vodaphone customer care and share the online invoice to reverse my am...[Read full complaint]

Interest on education loan

Satydev on 06 July 2018

Sir I have taken an education loan from Allahabad bank branch-Etah U.P. For course b. Tech in 2009 to 012. According to rule Indian government the income less than 4.5 lac...[Read full complaint]

Voltage problems 3 phase

Anita Patil on 06 July 2018

For low voltage problems required for 3 phases connection 380 and above voltage but last 2.5 years per month 5 -6 time per month complaint registration regarding voltage problems. 3 times short/ lo...[Read full complaint]

about the opening of a state bank kiosk in a fake and in unauthorized area

Dr. Gauravendra on 06 July 2018

Dear Sir I m a responsible citizen of India and by occupation i m an assist. Professor in S.B.P.G. College Badlapur Jaunpur.I LIves in atown named Sujanganj Dst. Jaunpur U.P..The nearestbState bank...[Read full complaint]

MONEY deducted in my account

Shailesh P Mayekar on 06 July 2018

I PAY bills in BEST electrical 018. I PAY bills rs 60/- in my debit card account. so that amount was deducted in my account and bills was fail in...[Read full complaint]

40 din me bhi no. Nahi aany ke liye

Salim Mohammad on 05 July 2018

40 din Baad bhi no. nahi aany ke Karan se 4 baar challan ho Gaya

Village Asind

District Bhilwara

Rajasthan

Mahadev aout sarvise biywar rod Asind delarship

Regarding mi note 4 mobile

Arbaz Pirvani on 05 July 2018

Sir my mi mobile under warranty. My mobile cannot chargin6.so i am visiting my store in bhavnagar. Sir store cannot give ans and said the water is under the mobile.sir no any type water is my mobil...[Read full complaint]

Velonik company fraud on the name of prize in contest

H Kgtm on 05 July 2018

Velonik company delhi has charged me 2 lakh (approx) rupees to release the cash prize of Rs 2.70 lakhs .Upto now company has not provided prize nor return my money and also not provided any product...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Account opning

Mohammad Bilal on 05 July 2018

I want to open a account of society in your bank

But I am returned by your counter manager sevral times

He says come after some time when I go some time later he says your document is n...[Read full complaint]

VIP Suitcase complaint

Jagdish Rao on 05 July 2018

I had purchased a VIP Suitcase from the Thane Branch of D'mart which was to be gifted to my sister who is flying to US. I then wanted to exchange the same with a bigger one. But now D'Mart is refus...[Read full complaint]

Biggest Cheater Country Vacations

Vineet Agrawal on 05 July 2018

I was given false info including gym and 3 years vacations which turned out to be false when I got the letter. I sent mail for cancellation in cooling period and I still waiting for my refund - The...[Read full complaint]

Drunken Conductor

Swetha on 05 July 2018

Travelling from Harapanahalli to Hadagli worst and rude behaviour of the conductor who is over drunk. Not issuing tickets even after taking money or not issuing change after taking money.

No Bill being provided

Chhayank Srivastava on 05 July 2018

I bought amc service from whirlpool india on 26th of march 2018 and the same payment was made the very day. the amount was deducted but they yet not shared the bill of the amc till this date i.e 5t...[Read full complaint]

wrong amount dedcuted from account

Satyendra Yadav on 05 July 2018

i got a call on 05 july 2018 at 11:00 am from that side(carrer job solution) and they said for a registration related to the job with the payment of rs. 49/- only. but whe...[Read full complaint]

Previous891011121314151617Next