Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Defective shoes

Vishal Sharma on 15 August 2018

Hi I am vishal sharma .I had purchased the shoes from woodland Gurgaon sec 14 outlet and shoes was defective. I was trying to replace the product. MANAGER said that once all shoes partying will be ...[Read full complaint]

change of refundable to non refundable status

Ketan Kargirwar on 15 August 2018

While I was booking the ticket on the makemytrip.com website i can see the ticket was refundable for the flight from Toronto to Mumbai for 30 November 2018 NN2269522653247 Wed Aug 15 05:23:56 IST 2...[Read full complaint]

Driver driving the bus at 40 KMPH at vadodara Ahmedabad express highway

Akash Nakod on 14 August 2018

Here in the bus from Sama talav Vadodara to Ahmedabad driver driven the bus at 40kmph on the express Highway on this incident some of us tell the driver to atleast have some speed bcz we have to re...[Read full complaint]

NOT GETTING PROPER BUS TICKET

Atul Lahoti on 14 August 2018

TODAY TRAVELLING BUS NO MH-14 - 4284 SHRI GONDA DEPOT FROM AHMEDNAGAR TARAKPUR TO NASHIK ROAD BUT CONDUCTOR GIVEN ME TICKET FROM AHMEDNAGAR MALIWADA STAND WHEN I ASK FOR COMPLIANT BOOK HE HAS NOT G...[Read full complaint]

Rc not receive and number plate not received

Akhil Kumar Gupta on 14 August 2018

I am buying a Honda activate 125 2 W heeler bike in Oct 2017 dealer name Masha automobiles in bulandsharetill date no received RC copy policy officer generate many problems where is RC copy and why...[Read full complaint]

final pf settalment

Rina Shirkulkar on 14 August 2018

dear sir

NAME: myself rina sunil shirkulkar.

ADDRESS:at-room no-56 near jari mari mandir uran kotnaka uran400702.

Emlpoyee code-IND2211810049502.

Late delivery nd very poor service

Lalit on 14 August 2018

7din ke Baad bhi deliverer hua very poor service. I am. Not satisfied.this service

Cyber crime

Pooja Sharma on 14 August 2018

Hello sir I have an account in pnb bank ( Indirapuram branch) Gaziabad. somebody withdrawal 20 000 from my account without my concern.dont know how it happened.now I have no money in my account.I e...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number registration.

Ashish Pandey on 14 August 2018

My name is Ashish Pandey and my account number is - 6893 and IFSC Code - ALLA0210065 Branch name - Raebareli. I am want of mobile number change - 141.[Read full complaint]

Poor Serivces

Amod Srivastava on 14 August 2018

On 8.18 at Meerut we booked a consignment 011) has booked to Bareilly which is my life saving medicine. But on 8.18 whe...[Read full complaint]

gas refill

Basab Bhattacharya on 14 August 2018

My refill booking no.65691 booked on 24/07/2018 cash memo no.73127 dated 07/08/2018 has not yet been supplied. please take necessary action in this regard.

Adhar card service Center

Abhijeet Nimbalkar on 14 August 2018

Dear sir

In aurangabad location waluj midc pin 136. There are adhar card cervice center in Sbi branch .they told every person he give servies only 15 persons only in...[Read full complaint]

settlement

Tvisweswarrao Thodupunuri on 13 August 2018

11-8-2018 IAM SWEEIPE AMOUNT4860 BUT MY SETTELMENT2732 13-8-20018BALANCE AMOUNT WHY STOOPING SHOME THE DITTELS

complaint against principal

Ujwal Gautam on 13 August 2018

I want to file complaint against kv ambajhari teachers.for every problem related to academy she says you can go to dc...no further explanation listened by her..overall

they not at all respond...[Read full complaint]

Amount debited 1000 from account without doing any transaction

Abdulkareem Satarkar on 13 August 2018

DEBIT

SWOO 05-AUG-18 *********** 1000

Without doing any transaction I dont know how this transaction is happened.

How can i get my money back. sbi customer service is not t...[Read full complaint]

Fine india

Imtiyaj Manila Mujawar on 13 August 2018

Pleas my rupees 30000rs refund my bank account. SBI 0016

problem in bike

Alok Singh on 13 August 2018

I have purchase new bike 9 JULY passion Xpro from Auto Needs Hero showroom new kondli . But i have face its problem within next day. Self start not work in gear. Pickup problem.and gear problem [Re...[Read full complaint]

बारिश की वजह से नुकसान

Vijay Singh on 13 August 2018

2014 में हमारे यहाँ pwd के अंतर्गत सड़क बनाई गई उन्होंने हमारे घर के आंगन की दिवार में खार लगा दी उन्होंने कहा था कि बाद में निमार्ण किया जायगा पर नही किया पर कल बारिश की वजह से वो बची हुई दिवार बी ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by kraftly.com

Parmatma Singh on 13 August 2018

मैंने Kraftly से 4th august को एक goggles खरीदा था पेमेंट होने के बाद dispached टाइम और delivery time over हो गया लेकिन अभी तक मेरा आर्डर dispatched ही नही किया गया.....

Kraftly आर्डर no. 10<...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by yamaha motors

Siddhesh Prabhukhanolkar on 13 August 2018

I received fake call from Girisha Shrivastava ahe told me to submit 6000 rs for job offer as a juniour engineer ....But there is So many fraud cases already register on this name girisha and Isha p...[Read full complaint]

Previous78910111213141516Next