Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Spam billing by Operators

Lakshmi on 13 February 2018

I find that I receive enormous number of billing messages not pertaining to my mobile number being sent by various operators. I am very concerned that this may be because they have incorrectly atta...[Read full complaint]

Fastrack 38005PP03J Sports Watch - For Men Strap Damaged

Anindya Ghose on 13 February 2018

My wife bought me wrist watch for 97/- on 17/11/2017 from Unique Electronics 1 Souren Roy Road Kolkata-700034 as a gift.

Phone:-033-23987435/23961038

As I was ...[Read full complaint]

Mobikwik account not working

Deepak Jain on 13 February 2018

My account is nok working from many days .I registered my complaint so many times in mobikwik .but no reply cum from there.... They repeatedly give me ticket no. for 12 hour but do nothing. IT WAS ...[Read full complaint]

no electricity for more than 2 hrs

Vishal Sakpal on 12 February 2018

From past 3 hrs there is no electricity in our building and all reliance customers care number is showing busy and no bastard is ready to answer the call.The service of the reliance is pathetic.[Read full complaint]

Unauthorised deduction of money from balance

Niraj on 12 February 2018

On 12th Feb 2018 in the morning at 8:47AM when i turned off the flight mode i got the message that an amount of Rs. 3 have been deducted from my account. No description of why it has been deducted ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel number issue to another person without my knowledge

Sujal Subhash Damre on 12 February 2018

I have been using my Airtel number i.e.7738224733 for more than 3 years. For personal reason I have not used this card for past 3 months. But I always make sure that this card is very important for...[Read full complaint]

Billing amount

Sahil Kothari on 12 February 2018

My airtel postpaid plan is Rs300 monthly charges but from 26-11-17 to 25-12-17 i was billed 386 i.e 86 rupees more of my plan and now from 26-12-17 to 25-1-18 i have been charged 470 and the due d<...[Read full complaint]

Doctors are not available

Pushpadeep Khachar on 12 February 2018

Respected sir

My relative is not well and he is admitted in civil hospital Rajkot vode number 11. But here there is no doctor available while treatment and we are so helpless so please help a...[Read full complaint]

Refund my extra debit amount rs 4821.11

Premchand Kushwaha on 12 February 2018

I am premchand kushwaha I have paid my due rs 4821 ref no LSM36048381212 on date 11/02/2018 for statement generate on 21/01/2018 but on date 12/02/2018 auto redebit rs 1.11[Read full complaint]

Rudely behaviour

Krishan Khandelwal on 12 February 2018

In Kota Rajasthan the person who was sitting at PSK is behaving like a rude man n behave coustomers very rudely from girls boys and every one n says that if u want to complain against me u can no 1...[Read full complaint]

internet issue

Gourish Narayan Tiwari on 12 February 2018

Internet issue in vodafone up east

very slow internet in my house sultanpur

Tata sky setup box

Rajender Sharma on 12 February 2018

Sir

Mujhe iss setup box Ko bhut baar Change karwa Chuka hu par channel chal nhi rha hai

Fraud yaxis

Gautam on 12 February 2018

One of the worst experience ever we had with y-axis because of which our PR got rejected.

1. Y axis team sitting in Hyderabad i.e the consultants pawan kumar duggu as well as pradeep Kumar we...[Read full complaint]

memeger rupe nahin de raha hai

Rekha Devi on 12 February 2018

Mera pnb men khata hai mere khate men 00.0 rupe hai bank meneger mere rupe nahin de raha hai na basbook de raha hai mera khata mobile no. Se link hai mobile no hai [Read full complaint]

2hrs continue electricity of in city area.. Bania chowk kapurthala near all area

Sandeep Singh on 12 February 2018

This types electricity cut totally business zero n lose.. No care public

New connection

Prabhakar Shriran Chopkar on 12 February 2018

At hno 344 mu gandhi ward warthi tah mohadu dist bhandara pin 1905

Application no 6422 app dt 4th sept 2017 consumer no ...[Read full complaint]

Adaptor not working

Sharad Santosh Lakkas on 12 February 2018

I have purchased WD89732 Motorola (HSN 1290 0318 314) on 017. This Mobile is used my cousin a...[Read full complaint]

Product not received after the payment by online.

Satish Rapelli on 12 February 2018

I was ordered Moto G5s plus (Lunar Grey 64 GB) online on Amazon.in for Rs 99/- through online payment on 05th Jan 018. they given me delivery dat...[Read full complaint]

My speed post is not deliverd to me

Yogesh Kumar on 12 February 2018

My speed post no. ER294607764IN SEND TO 56APO SANJIV KUMAR RASITY RAJPHAL PIN 4558

not receaved to me sending date 06/01/2018 please sir kb tk pahuch jayega usme sha...[Read full complaint]

online payment to career crafted for job requirement

Srinivas T on 12 February 2018

Hi

I Mr. Srinivas have an experience in construction (Civil) background had registered in Timesjob website for better opportunity.

On 30th Dec’2017 received call from M/s careerc...[Read full complaint]