Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Shipment Ref - 69616676006 not received till date

Ashish Singh on 16 August 2018

I had booked and order from Apna Sweets Indore to my home town Kolkata on the 4th August 018. Apna sweets shared the docket number - 6006 which w...[Read full complaint]

Refund money

Minchala Damodaram on 16 August 2018

Unfortunately debit 500rupees in my account so pls reback amount

Shilai machine problem

Kiran Kailas Lungse on 16 August 2018

हमने नापतोल से शिलाई मशीन ऑर्डर की थी लेकिन वह शिलाई मशीन शिलाई नही पकड रही है यह हमारे साथ दूसरी बार हो रहा है इसके पहिले हमने शिलाई मशीन वापस भेजकर दूसरी चीज खरेदी की थी लेकिन एस बार हमने पैसै re...[Read full complaint]

Mother Dairy Fake Company - Selling Fake Ghee

Archana on 16 August 2018

I bought Mother Dairy Buffalo Ghee online in paytm website. When I opened the pack it was not Buffalo ghee not at all Ghee. In fact it was Vanaspati. I cant believe that how the company can cheat i...[Read full complaint]

Paisa wapsi ke liye

Avishek Kumar on 16 August 2018

Sir mera Nam Avishek Kumar h Mai glaze trading India Pvt Lmt company main gya mera pahchan ka ek larka h usne Bulaya usne btaya ki yha office work Kam milta h Lekin jab bha gye to dekhe yha kuch nh...[Read full complaint]

2g speeds in the name of 4g

Ayush Gangwar on 16 August 2018

I recharged my mobile with 299rs pack for 3gb/day 4g data.But there is only a single tower in my area under which a huge population falls due to which internet speed is very slow.Everytime i compla...[Read full complaint]

I need vahical noc my loan is clear before one month

Pooja Rani on 16 August 2018

Dear sir my maestro hero products registertaion no. PB32T4307 lone has been clear before one month but not give me noc. Sir I request for you please give me noc I cut the RC loan discrupcion sir pl...[Read full complaint]

Amity University Kolkata — no environment/respect for academics

Vashta Nerada on 16 August 2018

Through this post I wish to make academics/scholars who wish to pursue a faculty job NEVER to set foot at Amity University Kolkata. I can't speak of the other campuses. This is about the Kolkata on...[Read full complaint]

Repeated movies showing

Wilsan Maske on 16 August 2018

All chanels are showing same movies and programs each day and month and charging enormous money from customer please see this issue thanking you

No response to complaint

Umesh Chhatry on 16 August 2018

I hv taken yearly subscription for cable internet. But the net falters many time giving me low to NO download load speed intermittently. Repeated complaint at local as well as customer care and on-...[Read full complaint]

Ganga Security Service charged 8k for giving job

Harish Kumar on 15 August 2018

Ganga Security Service

Manager (Manager)

Plot No. B-53 3rd Floor Sewak Park Gali No.9 Dwarka Mor Pillar No. 773 Uttam Nagar New Delhi - 0059 Delhi India

...[Read full complaint]

my Adhar card

Nishi Dwivedi on 15 August 2018

my Adhar card uses the other person so plz my help

Service not good and ruttally behaviour by his service centre employee

Mitesh on 15 August 2018

Dear sir

I have all ready complain to hero service centre but his employe is ruttally behaviour with me & ask that you come at here then talking about your Bill & etc.

I having ...[Read full complaint]

Cheated for money

Ramashrey Jushwaha on 15 August 2018

I will believe kuber planters limited but cheated me .invested 5000 rupees by cash to kuber planters limited in 31dec 995.

NO REDEMPTION OF SAHARA Q SHOP BOND AFTER MATURITY

Narendra Mishra on 15 August 2018

SIR

1. I NARENDRA DEO MISHRA SERVING IN INDIAN NAVY AT KOCHI KERALA PURCHASED SIX SAHARA Q SHOP BOND OF RS 1900 EACH 1900 X 06= 1 31 [Read full complaint]

No any electric pole near my Home

Lokesh Kumar Rajput on 15 August 2018

Dear sir/mam

I am leave in my home last 2 Years in Moh-avantika nagar Gajraula amroha with my family and also given the House tax but no any provision the electric pole till time. appr...[Read full complaint]

redmi y2 fraud

Lalit Teotia on 15 August 2018

i take his phone number from olx chat.he belong to delhi and i belong to uttar pradesh. he told me that he will deliver phone by a courier company . and he said that you transfer money by paytm and...[Read full complaint]

loan clear but cibil not update

Manoj Mishra on 15 August 2018

sir loan claer karne k bad . noc milne k do saal bad v cibil ka status inactive dikha raha hai. jiske karan mera cibil score ghatate ja raha hai. or mujhe dusre loan lene me dikkata aa rahi hai

cibil status show inactive

Manoj Mishra on 15 August 2018

sir maine chola mandlam se loan liya tha . or do saal pehale clear v kar diya . mujhe noc v mil chuka hai . but cibil status me inactive account dikha raha hai . jiske karan mujhe bank se loan lene...[Read full complaint]

Jio Network problem

Ajay Kakade on 15 August 2018

Dear sir/Mam

i am using jio sim card from 2016 till now the network provider did not gave proper network.i am gave more than 10 complaint to jio customers support but they diddent help

...[Read full complaint]