Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Account balance debit but not received

Sumit Kumar on 03 May 2018

Hello sir my grandmother's account is in Allahabad Bank and we went to remove the money from the customer service center of Punjab National Bank on 9- 2018 while withdrawi...[Read full complaint]

Shivshahi bus not stopped at vishrambag bus stop

Prithviraj Mahajan on 03 May 2018

My daughter sharvari powar(Govt.class 1 officer )had booked online ticket of kolhapu-Latut shivshahi bus for the journey from sangli to tuljapur tkt number 7137 seat 9 Rs....[Read full complaint]

Fooling in the name of flash sale

Ashish Negi on 03 May 2018

I successfully added the product ( mobile phone ) to my cart with 3 other products which were like combo offers along with phone. The total money was 11 146 ‘ but as soon as I went for paying the a...[Read full complaint]

Refund my balance Rs.35

Avijit Talapatra on 03 May 2018

on 03/05/2018 my balance deduct Rs.35 for KIDS Zone Service but I not want to that services.Immediately Stop that Service and refund Rs.35 to my airtel main balance.

block the number

Shailendra Kumar Singh on 03 May 2018

i lost mobile.so please block my mobile number. 1208

not received of bills

Kamal Grover on 03 May 2018

This is to intimate that we are not receiving the bills towards the BP Nos. 3934 and 1399 respectively for more than 6 months. It is requested th...[Read full complaint]

Clutch Breakdown in my NEW MAHINDRA SCORPIO S3 2WD within 3 months

Mohammad Shafique Khan on 03 May 2018

My Name is Mohammad Shafique Khan and I have recently bought a Mahindra Scorpio S3 2WD Number UP61A J2689 and within 3 months of its purchase there is Clutch breakdown problem in the car.

Hotel charges.

Prashant Nagar on 03 May 2018

Hello sir/madam

I have stayed in somnath Hotel junagadh gujarat. I have checked in at 10:40 pm. On 2nd May and charges are 0/-. According to every hotel rules this c...[Read full complaint]

Not work in road dammage

Manishkumar Singh on 02 May 2018

My gram is lohra sukrit sonebhadra up my village of road dammage and my money is loss by 1500 from 3 step me complain from gram pradha algusonekar not work my complain listen

Giving wrong details of transunion cibil score on my pan card number

Sunil Kumar on 02 May 2018

On entering my pancard number the details given by cibil score is not mine.only pan card matches rest all details are of other person including my details of loan taken or query taken on

Registration fee not Refundable from Froud company job

Shyam Raykundaliya on 02 May 2018

Shine.com માં જોબ માટે applay કરેલું હતું. શુક્રવાર(28-4-2018)મને (મો.નો:-9667957123) ઉપર થી કોલ આવ્યો કે તમે airline જોબ મા intrest ધરાવો છો .મેં હા પાડી.પછી તેને મારી પાસે document માગ્યા id proo...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Bus service

Mukul on 02 May 2018

I had booked ticket for Kalyan- Pune Shivshahi bus for date 1-May-2018 and Kalyan Departure time of 5:30PM. Bus was expected to arrive at Dombivli ST stand on 5:45PM. However It didn't arrive till ...[Read full complaint]

Not doing service and always not in showroom i came many times there for serbice

Shikha Sharma on 02 May 2018

I am shikha sharma purchased access sujuki 125 activa fron pinjore kalka dealer . After that i came for service many times always nobody is ther for service and give time for coming service on that...[Read full complaint]

Refund of fees

Parul on 02 May 2018

I have paid my TEE form fee on 30/04/2018by debit card then error show but amount is deducted from my account. Acknowledgement not available. After that i paid fee again on same day they show ackno...[Read full complaint]

Bad 4g intenet speed

Sanjay Chauhan on 02 May 2018

Sir i buy new vodadone no 8826 and recharge with 230 amount for 1.4gb data per day. But the speed of 4g nwtwork is very bad. I compliant the customer care he says they hav...[Read full complaint]

PATRIYA JAAM IN DELHI

Kapilmohan Johri on 02 May 2018

DEAR SIR.

JESA KI ME DEKH RAHA HU YA YE KAHIYE KI ME PADH RAHA HUN AAP KI TEAM ROZANA DELHI ME BADTI PATRIYO KE BAARE ME CHAAP RAHE HAI...ISI KO DEKHTE HUE ME AAP KO INVITE KARTA HUN DILSHAD ...[Read full complaint]

10000 atm se nikale lekin nikle nahi aur kat gaya

TXN no 8483

Response cod...[Read full complaint]

Cut of line any time

Priyanka Baid on 02 May 2018

Cut line any time bhadrawati dist chandrapur plz help us

VRL no basic services to customer

Pritiangadi on 01 May 2018

Hello sir

For 1st May 2018 paid 2400 rupees for Hubali to Pune. I am disappointed with your basic service to customer. We paid huge amount for travels but no washroom restroom and no drinking...[Read full complaint]

Each month bill not rech and not update

Sagar Singh on 01 May 2018

I would like to inform you that My electric bills have not rech every month .I have paid electric bill every month on time .But previous month(April-2018)our bill have not rech and not update.My co...[Read full complaint]

Previous6789101112131415Next