Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Online Shopping Fraud

Nikunj Bodana on 14 February 2018

Dear Sir

We Ordered KW 8X Android 5.1 Bluetooth Smartwatch with Heart Rate Sensor Pedometer Calling 3G Wi-Fi and iOS Compatible from thewristbuddy.com. But we had Wrong Model provide u...[Read full complaint]

Waste of Network Tower

Shreeharsha Shendye on 14 February 2018

Dear Sir

Myself Shreeharsha Shendye.. My place is Bhandihole. My nearest place is Shishila...There is a network Tower which is not using from more than 5 years so please correct the tower and...[Read full complaint]

Display Issue in my pnone

Manindra Jha on 14 February 2018

I purchased nokia 06 device by online on 01/11/2017 from amazon website by the help of my friend Brijesh Patel.

Order Number: 7507 Invoice Number: BOM3-3896

In...[Read full complaint]

free channels

Abu Shahma Ansari on 14 February 2018

Jab DD national free channel hai to dish tv kaise match ke din us ko band kar sakta hai ye sirf apne liye Nahi UN sabhj customer ke liye bol raha Hun Jo dish tv ya us jaise doosre service provider ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of NOC

Gianchand Gianchand on 14 February 2018

You have sent me a message on my registered mobile number that my loan A/c No 4380CD40004012 stands closed and NOC has been sent on my e-mail address. I would like to inform you that NOC has not be...[Read full complaint]

HIGH ELECTRIC BILL RECEIVEW

Sunil Kumar on 14 February 2018

i am sunil Kumar s%o sh. prem Singh vpo alupur thesil matloda panipat haryana. my concern is that unit is continously increasing without any appliance are used now I have checked the reading it is ...[Read full complaint]

Change Mobile Number

Pawan Kumar on 14 February 2018

Dear Sir/Madem

My pnb account no is- 1875001500047732.my old mobile number is 6153 but this time i change my mobile number.my new number is 7607244776.please sir its...[Read full complaint]

Wrong number recharge

Devendrasinh Solanki on 14 February 2018

I was recharging idea number 0488 using paytm App by mistake. Recharge amount was 30. please refund my money. Operator ref no. GJ0214084512000233 my contact number-9662986...[Read full complaint]

Telecom indoor coverage issue at my location

Sonal Davda on 13 February 2018

I have recently ported my number to Airtel on 27th Nov 2017 since hardly 3 months now and they had assured me of "EXCELLENT COVERAGE UNINTERRUPTED SERVICES and likewise". Soon after i rec...[Read full complaint]

Tata Docomo not settling bill even after full payment

Praveen Palekar on 13 February 2018

Acc. no. - 8841

tata docomo no.- 5676

All outstanding dues for this account have been cleared 4 years back. But still in the s...[Read full complaint]

toilet not use

Rakesh on 13 February 2018

baran (raj) petrolpump toilet not use last one month sales manager is very bad nether

Required UPC code of aircel mobile

Nitin Shirsath on 13 February 2018

I need the UPC code of aircel no. 1329 so I can port to other network

As the outlet's are close in nashik city so I want that u mail me that code

<...

Dedicated bank balance

Ashutosh Janawade on 13 February 2018

I have the SBI Ac.

Bank was dedicated of Rs.177 from my account. Uder the FID LOANS.

please help.

Deactivation of Tata Photon

Manisha Sinha on 13 February 2018

Hi Team

I have been using Tata Photon plus from nearly 2 years my usage is very low and many times i am not able to connect to broad band..

The prices for internet are comparativ...[Read full complaint]

Reduction in KVA rating

Santanu Majumder on 13 February 2018

Why can't I reduce the KVA rating of my CESC meter? Whereas my consumption is much much less than the requirement why shall I have to pay extra each month without utilization.

We are n...[Read full complaint]

Unknown High Amount Deductions

Mayur Chavan on 13 February 2018

I am existing customer with icici bank with account no. 282. From last 3 months i am observing there are some transactions which are not initiated by me but there are amou...[Read full complaint]

Bad smell water

Pankaj Verma on 13 February 2018

We are receiving bad smell water for last 1 month. We have asked some djb officials and were informed that there may be some walve leakage or so. You are requested to please look into the matter im...[Read full complaint]

Steering not function proprely

Nazir Ahmad Ganai on 13 February 2018

I have rexton car JK01W 0081 Under name Nazir Ahmad Ganai from Srinagar jammu kashmir i have visit 3 times in Shuhul Automobiles Nowgam Srinagar for rexton steering problem but have not clear pro[Read full complaint]

Not receive my pf

Shashikant Amrutbhai Patel on 13 February 2018

Not recive my pf pls help my document sending 2month so pls help my emp no 8692 shashikant amrutbhai patel. Surat mo:-9099921992

Refund Of the deducted amount

Nilam Upadhyay on 13 February 2018

account has been deducted with 3500 rps while adding money to paytm wallet. Amount has not been added because bank has declined the payment. Then also amount has been deducted.

Previous567891011121314Next