Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Luggage not received

Anil Gujral on 11 July 2018

I booked my luggage from Bathinda jn to Gorakhpur on 08 July 18. The luggage was loaded on 08 July 2018 at train no 5910 Avadh Assam Express in the same train I was travel...[Read full complaint]

Shame on LG Company for this big cheating

Rajan K Prasad on 11 July 2018

I bought a LED TV model: LG 42LF5530-TA and after 19 months I faced a problem in the display. The representative of LG Company in Patna checked the TV and informed me that the some of backlight of<...[Read full complaint]

paytm cheats with the customers

Sanjeev Kumar on 10 July 2018

I had recharged Rs.10/- by paytm under query ref. no.73911128 dated 01/07/2018 but the transaction failed. Paytm has not refunded the money till today after several reminders. Even they deleted my ...[Read full complaint]

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

Sanjeev Kumar on 10 July 2018

Sir I have applied for pan card recorrection and till date I have not received. However I have the acknowledgement receipt and the number is I have applied for the ...

HOLDING AVG. PRICE INCREASES BY ANGEL BROKING.

Pukhraj Taparia on 10 July 2018

Respected Sir

Pls. find details complaint against Angel Broking Pvt. Ltd. (Clint code DELP5105)

I have holding till 08/07/18 of Alok Industries ltd. as on 08/07/18 with avg. pric...[Read full complaint]

Very bad service

Sunil on 10 July 2018

My consumer id is 0530 I lodged complaint of my d2h on 5 July was given 24 hours but no technician visited. I again lodged complaint on 6 July the next day the technician ...[Read full complaint]

Value added Services Activated automatically

Ratna Mahale on 10 July 2018

Hello My Number is 1918 the value added services gets activated on my mobile every now and then . Request you to refund my amount Deducted Immediately

My electricity bill smis very high

Gurmail Singh on 10 July 2018

Dear sir

Suddenly My electricity bill so much my usage is very low..

I filled all details for new pancard through www.applypanonline.com

Majhar Karim on 10 July 2018

I have applied for new pancard through http://www.applypanonlie.com...[Read full complaint]

global electric pvt. ltd

Varsha Solanki on 10 July 2018

Hello

Mujhe Kurla me global electric pvt. Ltd nam ki company hai wo pehle regal electric nam se pehchanti jati thi ye company job dilane K naam pr paise mangti hai pehle registration K nam pr...[Read full complaint]

About refund

Dharmendra Kumar on 10 July 2018

Videocon d2h not refund my balance amount and hardware cost from 31 may to tool date

Misbehaviour and misguidance by the Beekay Auto Pvt. Ltd Asansol

Ashis Kumar Mukherjee on 10 July 2018

Customer Name Ashis Kumar Mukherjee Vehicle No. WB 40 U 5841 Policy No.0G-18-2409-1801-00001545.

I had paid the policy amount(Rs 7/-) for insurance renewal on 28th j...[Read full complaint]

Gundagiri by DumDum GRP

Subhankar Dhar on 10 July 2018

Dumdum GRP is doing gundagiri and alliged by false cases and looting money from pepole..today 10th july 2018 during taking ticket my phone camera was on accidentaly then sudden some GRP(so called g...[Read full complaint]

Bike missing

Aarif Khan on 10 July 2018

I booked my bike in train no 2328 from dehradun to patna in 30/6/2018 (bill no is 1156 and PNR no is 02). But still i d...[Read full complaint]

Worst Service

Sanu Pm on 10 July 2018

I have serviced my Amaze diesel bearing registration number KL-33-E-8519 From vision motors Kottayam paying approx.9000 nearly 96000km after 2 or 3 days nose from front and clutch was coming again ...[Read full complaint]

No Refund my broadband fee

Shailesh Chauhan on 10 July 2018

I applied for renewal broadband connection at Spidigo broadband company in Ahmedabad. Company's salesman meet with me agree for connection. I paid fee Rs. 00/- on dated 12...[Read full complaint]

Not received pan card

Suresh Yadav on 10 July 2018

I have not received my pan card so please tell how I will get it

Faulty meter

Amit Upadhyay on 10 July 2018

Dear Sir

Our normal electricity bill was Rs. 500to Rs. 600 but from last 4 months the bill amount is more than Rs. 00/- we have made several complain to MSEB ...[Read full complaint]

Cleaning in bus stand

Akash Jadeja on 10 July 2018

I visited junagadh bus stand and it was too dirty. it smell too badly that it's hard to breath.

Glass is broken of 4 burnal hasa top

Rupali Jarag on 10 July 2018

At afternoon in 4 o'clock the laud nose came from kitchen we run to there and saw the glass top of our gass stove will be broker in small pieces please help me for reples ment my gass stove is 9 ye...[Read full complaint]

Previous567891011121314Next