Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Delay in delivery - Not delivered yet

Arnab Mistri on 12 July 2018

Hi I have sent 2 boxes (each 25 kg) containing old and used household products along with some new items from Denmark to Kolkata on 15th of June 018. It reached Mumbai con...[Read full complaint]

Extra charges taken in cash during debit card swiping

Sachin Malkar on 12 July 2018

Against New shrinivas jeweller's

Pipalgaon baswant

Date of transaction 03/ 2018

As per mentioned

I purchased some jewellery from jewe...[Read full complaint]

Pan incomplete documents

Pawan Kumar on 12 July 2018

My name is pawan and coupon no is N002896969

I applied for a pan but in the show status he talks your application is incomplete

Plz hlp

Voter id card not found

Kartik Bharali on 12 July 2018

My wife Dipali Bharali applied for voter id card through online and her reference number is OLI019057263 in the month of November last year 2017 she hasn't get neither epic number nor voter id card...[Read full complaint]

Change in mobile number

Rahul Singh on 12 July 2018

I have applied for permanent driving license and i have submitted 1000 rupee for it and 350 for learner license due to wrong mobile number an appointment slot is not booking for driving skill test ...[Read full complaint]

lost my idea number and mobile

Santosh Kumar on 12 July 2018

Lost my idea number and mobile my mobile number is 8531

I did not book cyclender but we have received massage for cyclender delivered

Mata Prasad on 11 July 2018

I did not book cyclender but we have received massage cyclender delivered .agency people self book my cyclender and sold to black.

Kindly request to you please solve my problem and punish the...[Read full complaint]

My idea sim is closed due to non-usage

Sangita Vishwanath Walunj on 11 July 2018

I had not used my idea sim card since 8 Months and wanted to reopen the same no. since the idea company closed my sim card due to non usage. When I contacted the nearest idea store they refused to ...[Read full complaint]

cylinder not delivered.

Gita Devi on 11 July 2018

My gas cylinder has not been delivered . I book cylinder in 11 days ago but every day they say tomorrow cylinder has been delivered by them.

Speed Post not delivered

Sonu Kumar on 11 July 2018

My consignee no ES8122037361In sent from North Lakhimpur Assam but not received yet. Tracking show NSH 1CBPO location from 02 July. NSH 1CBPO complaint no 2240 going switc...[Read full complaint]

Application not accept kare ha

Devendra Kumar Lata on 11 July 2018

Der sr ji mane emitra se online from barke Vidhyadhar Nagar rto me mane apply kara tha documents all submit mane emitra se karta online se mara license vikalaang vhala ha to sr from par signature[Read full complaint]

Fraud Companies - Do not invest

Amit on 11 July 2018

Complain against Y Axis Overseas Careers they give first evaluation report to show that candidate is eligible for immigration and later they deny saying rules has changes or you have to get more sc...[Read full complaint]

police verificatiin passport

Mohd Rafeeque Khan on 11 July 2018

My file no - LK3072523801418 police verification done on 29/6/2018 by

Thana dhoomanganj Allahabad

But currently status showing - physical police verification pending

Kindly do nee...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by LIC HFL South Kolkata branch for preclosure

Sibsankar Bhattacharya on 11 July 2018

Dear Sir

This is bring your kind attention regarding the preclose of my home loan taken (at a very high interest rate) from LIC HFL - South branch Kolkata. Since I want to preclose the...[Read full complaint]

Refund Of VAS service which I did not activate

Ratna Mahale on 11 July 2018

My number is 1918 whenever I recharge my Prepaid mobile some amount gets deducted for a Service which I do not enable . I would request you to please refund my Money or El...[Read full complaint]

Post paid number disconnection

Uttam Sadashiv Mali on 11 July 2018

I have paid Rs.680/ on 15 th January for my cell number 7276216809.Ask service provider to disconnect my number.Requist is send by Balaji Communication to higher office.But they send me bill for ne...[Read full complaint]

Bad language

Tushar Tukaram Sajekar on 11 July 2018

Her security guard is very bad language for any Customer in ATM.so please arrange new security guard for Raigad pali 205) SBI ATM Raigad tal- sudhagad dist raigad.

illigal demand for money

Saloni Phadte on 11 July 2018

Dear Sir

We are residing at Gorai 2-. After death of our father we have transfer the room title in our mother's name .

now matter is that the society secretary demanding f...[Read full complaint]

Outgoing calling

Balram Singh Parihar on 11 July 2018

My BSNL SIM 9411 480 454 is not able to make outgoing call

Name crections

Brajeshkumaryadav Yadav on 11 July 2018

Plees sir mera name high scool marksheet se mach nahi kr rha hai jishko shahi krana hai koi raye btaye

Previous45678910111213Next