Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Deduction from balance

Karma Shah on 12 November 2017

Undue deduction of Rs 10 from my balance on the grounds of Rozgar seva pack which I didn't apply for.

Amount deducted but not recharged

Yashpal Kumawat on 12 November 2017

I recharged the amount of 369rs through freecharge on 11nov 2017 at 2:21pm.but it not credited to my mobile number 514. the amount was deducted from my account but not ref...[Read full complaint]

About Employee Bebefits

One Employee on 12 November 2017

One day at the cash counter i get the short of 500 rupees then I had to pay that.

It is the badest thing of reliance fresh. The manager use to come and sits and eat. He doesn't do anything. W...[Read full complaint]

network problem

Tej Singh on 12 November 2017

sir mere village me vodafone network nhi he isliye customer ko problem ho rhi he or customer apni vodafone no. ko port karke airtel se jud rhe he

name-Tejsingh

address -jabbar garh ki d...[Read full complaint]

proactive sim command error

Shamrao Mali on 12 November 2017

What is the meaning of 'proactive sim command error'? My tatadocomo sim suddenly sow proactive sim command error and my sim incoming facelity is off now. No incoming call now what i do this now? Ta...[Read full complaint]

mobile no portability

Dinesh Kumar Kedia on 12 November 2017

I am having one reliance mobile no I am trying to port my no but when I am sending requested for Port getting reply insufficient balance they are not giving permission to port and I am suffering[Read full complaint]

Not received nmms scholarship

Parag Shivhare on 12 November 2017

Sir

I have passed nmms scholarship exam in 2012 at seoni district but i have not received scholarship. My nmms exam roll no. Is 0185 and form no. Is [Read full complaint]

wrong information regarding offer

Satpal Dhawan on 12 November 2017

Dear sir/madam

My new dish tv no is 8034 (old vc no is 809)

I received a call from dish tv on 26-10-2017 and give me a offer in offer...[Read full complaint]

Delivery of Broken and used datawind tablet

Shivani Panwar on 12 November 2017

My father had ordered a Datawind Tablet from Datawind company int he month of August through their advertisement on television. But the product he received was broken old and used.

I have sen...[Read full complaint]

Not getting UPC code

Anushri Mishra on 12 November 2017

Dear Sir

As reliance is going to close RCOM i am trying to get UPC code from them for last 20 days. I have send message for this 4-5 times but no response i am getting.

pl...[Read full complaint]

Lapu balance

Lalit Bansal on 12 November 2017

I am having reliance lapu sim and doing rechrages of cutsomer. My number is 986. I am having the balance of 1301 in lapu account As there are no ...[Read full complaint]

UPC Code not recived

Vishal on 12 November 2017

my reliance no. is 7383

I have not received my UPC Code though I tried a lot.

My reliance number is attached to many institutions along with

gover...[Read full complaint]

consumer no required

Manasranjan Mohanty on 12 November 2017

sir i am manas ranjan mohanty new connection taken but my consumer no is lost so please give me my manas ranjan mohanty at-sahaspur ganjeibadi dolasahi bhadrak 6127 mobile...[Read full complaint]

recharge successful but not activate

Mahendra Singh on 12 November 2017

Dear sir

I recharged my idea no 8141294681tommorrow

Recharge successful but not activate

My Wipod connection has been suspended without notice

Pramodh Pillai on 12 November 2017

Reliance has suspended my account 8809 without reason. Customer care has not been reachable for days now. Please do help me with the reason please.

network issue

Satish Dhakad on 12 November 2017

Lat-25.74475

Log-77.29337

Airtel NETWORK TEAM

Sub- mobile network issue

Dear sir

I am Satish dhakad Network Engineer from Vodafone survey engineer...[Read full complaint]

Recharge processing long time

Manoj Mondal on 12 November 2017

I recharge jio no 459 date10.11.2017 .money debited but recharge is still processing long time still 2 days .I cancel the recharge & debited money revars my account.

Customer care senior executive refused to register complaint

Sagar Gosavi on 12 November 2017

I have been miss guided by idea sale’s team regarding postpaid plan of idea and to register complaint gainst same I have called customer care and they told me we cannot take your complaints.

...[Read full complaint]

आजका १GB नही मीला

Sutam Kundlkar on 12 November 2017

मेने २००कारीचारज मारा तीन दिन हुवा मुजे नेट नही मीरहा

Paytm transaction processing not success

Abbas Lakhotara on 12 November 2017

I recharged my jio number by 399 and it is showing in processing since 24hrs i didn't get my recharge and i m also unable to cancel the order bcz cancel tab is not showing ther.

Plz he...[Read full complaint]