Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Baggage missing

Manish Goswami on 12 January 2018

My name is manish. M travling to new delhi to sarjhan to amman. When m came to airport my 1 baggage is missing.m traveld to 6 january 2017 still m not get my missing baggage

we wont our refund back

Subhash Patil on 11 January 2018

our money got stuck in pacl limited from 30/8/2012 to dec2016. please we need our money we are in problem make as fast as you can this is an emergency

[pacl no; 1 s.no;DL B=8229544] subhash n...[Read full complaint]

worth customer service and fake promises

Arun Kumarc on 11 January 2018

Complaint Description:

Hi my name is Arun kumar C I have received amount from my client through paytm qr code transaction ID – 1399 and transaction ID- [Read full complaint]

Money deduction not refund

Surjeet Rathore on 11 January 2018

This is Surjeet Singh Rathore I need your help when I was withdrawing money Rs. 800 from Corporation bank ATM in Jaipur. Please refund this money as soon as possible to my bank account here I am at...[Read full complaint]

Charging bill post termination and now harassing me with lawyers

Rahul S on 11 January 2018

User ID: 6351

Tikona digital networks did not provide me with services since March 2017 but since I had used their services I paid bills even if I couldn't us...[Read full complaint]

Nsc post office

Sayad Ali on 11 January 2018

Sir I purchase in national saving certificate of rupees 5000 I doubt that this is encashment on maturity or not please ask me

refund not provided

Tonmoy Baruah on 11 January 2018

I have purchased a car insurance from policy bazaar with policy no.22140031170160123844 with united India.As there was the issue with incorrect IDV and cubic capacity

So as per the company sa...[Read full complaint]

nokia 5 dead in 22 days

Sanjeev Tiwari on 11 January 2018

i buy nokia mobile 5 on 4 dec and it was dead on 26th dec i went to service centre

they took my mobile and said that motherboard is dead . i ask for replacement

but they refused and aft...[Read full complaint]

Date of birth wrong

Kishna Rai on 11 January 2018

My date of birth is wrng so i hve to correction my date of birth

Passport pending approval at SP office

Susan Zulkifl Meherally on 11 January 2018

Pending passport file at SP office district mumbai

The Passport is of My Daughter Susan She is just 9 MONTHS old.

I applied for fresh passport on 23rd November.2017. On 28...[Read full complaint]

CIBIL is wrongly maintaining data that I have taken housing loan from LIC HFL though I have not taken any housing loan

K V Satyanarayana on 11 January 2018

Though I have not taken any housing loan from LIC HFL LIC HFL is sending my data to CIBIL that I have taken a housing loan and both the Institutions are adamant in correcting their records for the ...[Read full complaint]

demand of money on behalf of sbicard

Chetan Gupta on 11 January 2018

i chetan gupta wish to complaint against a person who came to my house today in morning hours .He demanded 4 lakhs in compensation for unpaid dues since 15 years(card number not mentioned)

He...[Read full complaint]

Application form incomplete

Nishi Mehan on 11 January 2018

Dear sir/mam

I completed my application form and also i recevied mail from kvs.Payment is also successfully made..but after than a day there is mail regarding incomplete applicatiom form.I do...[Read full complaint]

MISUSE OF ECS MANDATE

Abhishek Bhansali on 11 January 2018

Registered Mobile No. 7522

Business Name: Jain Home PG Koramanagala Bangalore

With reference to the above details we had entered into contract with Just...[Read full complaint]

Refund of International Roaming Deposit of Rs. 5k.

Shashikant Chavan on 11 January 2018

I had deposited a sum of Rs.5k with Vodafone to activate International Roaming (IR) on my mobile no 8833 the same was deactivated on 30 Oct 017. ...[Read full complaint]

Higher bill amount every month

H.a. Fernandes on 11 January 2018

Mahavitaran or MSEB.

Earlier and for the past 3 months I am consistently getting huge bill amounts even after observing severe austerity measures at my residence.

I visited MSEB office ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number change

Premkumar Sadhulal on 11 January 2018

Dear sir

Mere account me jo number activated tha to sir wah number kho gaya hai so Aap se vinamra nivedan hai ki Aap Mera number change karne ki krapa Karen to mahan daya hogi

Account h...[Read full complaint]

extra charge of loan top up

Chandra Kant Sharma on 11 January 2018

maine apke bank se ek top up liya tha jisme mujhe koi extra charge nhi bataya gya tha. Aur loan ke bad extra charge le liya gya. jab maine top up karvane vale apke bank executive se bat ki to usne ...[Read full complaint]

Rc not Recived

Anu Sharma on 11 January 2018

I have purchase Activa 4G on 2017 (Dealership Elegant Honda Meerut Garh Road) and paid Registration Fees also but Registration Certificate not provided so far and on calling Agency from l...[Read full complaint]

against electricity

Madhurendra Kumar on 11 January 2018

Sir I want to say that in my village the electric condition is very poor only 2 to 3 hour light is available and rest of time light is not available. Our light comes from kowari fidder and section ...[Read full complaint]

Previous45678910111213Next