Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

lokadalat loan compermise

Dul Babu on 12 May 2018

09/12/2017 ko lokadalat mai 2000 loan cmpermise .uco bank ke dwara 31/03/2018 ko bhuktan karne ka aadesh diya gaya tha.29/03/2018 ko bhuktan kar diya gaya hai.no dues abhi...[Read full complaint]

Money Refund

Swapnil Lengure on 12 May 2018

i bought 2lakh sms for 8000Rs. from http://triggersms.com date:25/03/2018. They s...[Read full complaint]

Fake Website - Money fraud

Shailesh on 12 May 2018

Hi

This is a online cake delivery website.

I have order a cake and made full payment online. There is only 1 number has display on website and it is switched off. Also tries on other nu...[Read full complaint]

non allotment of lower berth in rajdhani to sr citizen inspite of vacancy

Sudhir Prasadsinha on 12 May 2018

My PNR 1580 has been included and ticket for RNC to NDLS has been confirmed for 20/5/18 on 1/5. We r Sr Citizens and inspire of request for lower...[Read full complaint]

ChaLan of Ludhiyana RTO

Shaikh Ajaj on 12 May 2018

Dear sir

My name is Ejaz and I am a resident of Baroda Saher of Gujarat. Our family went to Srinagar to visit for 15 days. We took the bus here and on the way we filled the taxe of the whole ...[Read full complaint]

cheated by country club

Rajkumar Agarwal on 12 May 2018

I got a call from country club saying that I am a lucky winner and will get a huge discount for 30 years vacations 7 days/6 night per year. They told me to give my valuable time so that their repre...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary require charge

Yogesh Waman on 12 May 2018

The Indian Road rules listed under the name ‘Rules of the Road Regulation’

act of today by mistake my bike also jumping traffic signal and traffic police require 200 rs. charge but As ...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by Fashionandyou

Mandeep Markandey on 12 May 2018

I had placed an order (#3000002281) with fashionandyou on 30th April 018. Order was for 6 ladies items (3 indian dresses 2 handbags and 1 t-shirt). I was charged Rs. 8551 ...[Read full complaint]

Network Problem on Alternative days.

Kapil Kashyap on 12 May 2018

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I am Kapil Kashyap holding Ph. No.-9810628822. Facing problem regarding network issues which I have been facing alternatively from last few months. Around one month ago (or be...[Read full complaint]

sbi card is block plwase active

Kirtilal Joshi on 12 May 2018

my sbi card block i want active my sbi credit card

Excess bill

Sandesh Shantaram Maniyar on 11 May 2018

The complaint against msedcl

Its regarding Excess bill cusomer no 7349

Inspite of 10 days of vacant flat in the month of april my elrctricity bil...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country club vacation

Yogini Jadhav on 11 May 2018

On 9th may 2018 i got call from country club.they told me that is was there 25th anniversary and I am lucky customer. They offered me a membership for 2000 saying that thi...[Read full complaint]

mera order diye gye pate pr nhi phuchna

Akhil on 11 May 2018

mera order diye gye pate pr nhi pahuca hai aur call kake 1km pass bolate hai aur kahete h ki le jaoge ake

trying robbing me

Patel Jigneshkumar P on 11 May 2018

HE LEAVED MY FAMILY IN DARK AREA FROM BUS FOR ROBBING PURPOSE ALTHOUGH I HAD BUS TICKET OF NEXT STATION.

STOPPAGE OF CDMA INTERNET

Mathew E. T. on 11 May 2018

I had recharged my Tata Docomo dongle for One year (100 GB data) for Rs.5200/- in August 017. Now they have stopped the internet in April 2018 with more than 3 months (mor...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from account and nt got it back

Sushant Chivate on 11 May 2018

Money deduction from account 347 while doing recharge for zak payment

iMessage and FaceTime waiting for activation error

Ivan Dsouza on 10 May 2018

I have been reaching out to Airtel since I’m unable to get my iMessage and FaceTime activated. Airtel did not registered my issue nor raised a ticket on the first instance. I escalated the issue an...[Read full complaint]

Unknown Caller

Chirag Panwar on 10 May 2018

From last seven days Im receiving the bad message through whatsapp from an unknown number that is 5025

And then I found that he has a network operator Cellone throgh...[Read full complaint]

Quaterly Pass is not work in Shivshahi bus when MSRTC put shishahi bus inplace of Eshiard bus

Datta Kamalakar Patil on 10 May 2018

I am working in privet company so took a quaterly pass it is work in ashiard bus with difference ticket but this pass not usefull in shivshahi bus so we have been take full ticket when we had alrea...[Read full complaint]

Passport Application status not changing since 3 months

Hetal Ketankumar Doshi on 10 May 2018

Passport verification report is submitted by local police station for review to SP office. This status on passport application has not changed since 3 months. I have to attend my daughter's graduat...[Read full complaint]

Previous45678910111213Next