Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Sir I have lost my passbook..I have only a.c. number

Keshu Ram Sohu on 12 January 2018

Sir I lost my passbook ..I remember my a.c. number

worst behaviour and wrost mgmt

Nisha Vyas on 12 January 2018

Its an accident since 4 we are in civil hospital no treatment given to my brother if we say then doctor is in power and say go in pvt hospital no sheet or blanket they provide till the patient not ...[Read full complaint]

Return my aquva

Abhishek Kumar Pandey on 12 January 2018

My ferurfir not send my 3 years plans. Balance cut every 3 months but my aquva pic local body said by not cut your balance.

Please help us

Speed Post not received

Satbir on 12 January 2018

Sir my speed Post number is EH796381850IN dated 04 Jan 018. This is hold in your branch. Please send it immediately. My address is - 26 RAJPUT PIN 2126<...[Read full complaint]

Delay of opening a account

Sumitra Patel on 12 January 2018

I wanted to open a student account. I went to take the form but they kept sending me back with some or other excuses. After i got the form filled it up completely and collected all the required doc...[Read full complaint]

Not received BCA DEGREE

Abhay Gupta on 12 January 2018

I have not received my BCA degree till date as i have completed in 013.

Please provide me the same on priority as i have applied for government job. And the situatio...[Read full complaint]

cash deposite

Nilesh on 12 January 2018

Sir hume yeh bataye ki saving a/c me cash deposite k liye ATM CARD lena jaruri hai kya ??? kya hum direct bank me nahi bhar sakte he ...hume a/c me 100 rs to 5000 rs depos...[Read full complaint]

Against airtel

Durga Khawale on 12 January 2018

Airtel compony ka bill payment clear hone ke bad bhi mera no band kiya gaya hai

3720 ye no band kar diya abhi sab prosses karane ke bad bhi no chalu nahi kar rahe .u...[Read full complaint]

Dealy in Car registration

Rushabh Sabadra on 12 January 2018

Dear Team

Please explain me why can’t my car be registered with RTO Mumbai mentioning I do not have address proof wherein I have submitted following documents

1. Registered rent ...[Read full complaint]

continuous Voice breaking during call

Rashmi Bhalerao on 12 January 2018

every time during the call I experienced that my voice quality is very poor. Voice is breaking continuously. every next word of a sentence is gone into ghrrrrrr.....

i m using Sony xperia c4 ...[Read full complaint]

Idea network Is very bad

Sudhir Kamble on 12 January 2018

Dear sir

main pichle ek month Se Idea Data Network Ka Problem Face kar Raha hu Mujhe 4G Speed nahi Mil Rahi aur thik se 2G bhi nahi Chal raha Mujjhe bahot Dikkat Ho Rahi He Ek Toh Mujhe Refun...[Read full complaint]

wrong charges charges by reliance

Udai Vir Singh on 12 January 2018

Sir

My mobile No 8810 TATA DOMOMO West UP presently I am in roaming at bagru at Jaipur Distt Raj was wrong charges by Reliance No 5223[Read full complaint]

SIM card not working

Ashok Kumar Bishnoi on 12 January 2018

My Sim card 5227 has stopped working due to shutting down Reliance 2G services in Punjab region. I don't have MNP I'd so I can port to another service provider. So please ...[Read full complaint]

Refund not receivedNumber

Arun Wankhede on 12 January 2018

Ticket booked from Indore to Mumbai on 29 Dec 2017 Bus cancellled by transporter but till time refund not received

my speed post not delivered

Mukesh Singh on 12 January 2018

Sir my speed post not delivered at the same time. My speed post no EI063048163IN is reach NSH 1CBPO ON 08 jan. 018. So pls sir send this as soon as possible time. Thnx.[Read full complaint]

AIRTEL PATHETIC AND HORRIBLE EXPERINCE

Sudatta on 12 January 2018

Hi

I have taken a new postpaid sim from airtel store of panthur kaduneesanhalli bangalore on 8th of january 018. The person in charge promised me that address...[Read full complaint]

set top box not change in warranty and service charge in warranty.

Vikas Yadav on 12 January 2018

dear sir

my request no.364867614 hai. dish tv me 10/12/2017 ko set top box naya dala tha jo ki 04/01/2018 ko kharab ho gaya to 05/01/2018 ko maine dish tv me complaint dala jo ki ek mahine ke...[Read full complaint]

NOT UPDATE MY PASSPORT STATUS SINCE LAST 1 MONTH

Satpute Swapnil Shrihari on 12 January 2018

Since 1 month My passport status is showing Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Dighi Police Station Pune City. Passport will be dispatched after a 'Clear' Police ...[Read full complaint]

Not got money on maturity

Devendra Yashwant Manchekar on 12 January 2018

Paid Rs.3000 in the year 1997 under Mild Unit and suppose to get Ts.74343 . Not got any money. No office no contact nothing available.

samay par peyment nhi diya jarha

Kriehsnakant Jayswal on 12 January 2018

date 28/11/2011 ko sahara q shop me rs12250 jama kiye the 6year ke liye 6year pure hone par rs29500 milna he lekin ajent rs 7400 dena chahta he 2manth ke bad

Previous3456789101112Next