Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Physics paper was tough

Thosiba .m on 10 March 2018

One day for revising our portion was not enough.The paper was very tough and tricky especially the 3 marks.Even the derivation part was in state which could not be attended by students.Section C wa...[Read full complaint]

Glaze trading Indian pvt limited

Ravindarsingh Jangde on 10 March 2018

Sir mera name ravindar Singh jangde h ma bhilai ka rahne wala hu or mughe es company me ghut bolkar bulaya gaya h ma fus gaya hu mughe apna pasaa wapice chahiye sir ma garib ghar ka ladka hu sir pl...[Read full complaint]

my watch time set pin break

Hariom Birla on 10 March 2018

My watch pin break when set time and I call fastrack help center not help me .

My watch belt is poor quality please help me

Stop msgs. from bz wzcvps

Nagrajd Dantkake on 10 March 2018

Every time after opening net i recieve many msgs from bz wzcvps for otp for this video and that video..that disturbs me to work on my feild..pl stop these msgs immediately.

Dealer receive money to replace battery in guaranty period

Labade Prasad Gangaram on 10 March 2018

Company take charges of transportation is 20.41%

PERIOD IS 36 MO...[Read full complaint]

videocond2h seva garhakana trash ani lutat aahe.

Tukaram Gaikwad on 10 March 2018

Me recharge 285 RS cha kela tar to hd plan Nako aastana activit kela aani 10 divsat to recharge sampala tar 2 divas zale mizi d2h seva band Keli aahe. ka band Keli Karan with seva chalu Karavi..[Read full complaint]

Ashis Mandal on 09 March 2018

VEH NO PB 08 ST 0286 change of address RTO Office Jalandhar punjab NOC ISSUED date 13-09-2017 . I Deposit all document TAMLUK RTO OFFICE WEST BENGAL 017. But no nessery ac...[Read full complaint]

Irresponsible Supervisor Agent

Soma Sundar on 09 March 2018

I have done transactio using upi and the transaction was successful from 3rd party application(phonepe) when I contact paytm regarding issue and my call was transferred to supervisor he sait that I...[Read full complaint]

ordered Iphone X got fake iphone dummy filled with mud paytm

Lalit Kumar Vimal on 09 March 2018

I ordered an Iphone X 64 Gb Silver color via order no. 4188 on 27/02/2018 and received the package on the same day. Inside the box was an iphone 6 body filled with mud wit...[Read full complaint]

Transaction got failed but Money deducted from account

Sumit Kumar on 09 March 2018

Sir I have paid the exam fee payment on dated 03/05/2018 by debit card whose reference no. is 6131 and sbi ref. no. is CPE2898851. The amount was debited from my account <...[Read full complaint]

I am satisfied that Paytm is a very very fraud and cheat company.

Prosenjit Roy on 09 March 2018

with due respect I would like to say that I Prosenjit Roy is a subscriber of Paytm company. This subscriber name was Mr. Prosenjit Roy and Paytm A/c no is 920. This Query ...[Read full complaint]

lost tata docomo sim card

Deepika on 09 March 2018

I lost my tata docomo sim so please deactivate my sim card before fraudulent. deatails are below :

Mobile no:7200628336

Network :tata docomo

Discontinuation of tata photon from 19th with no compensation to customer

Prajnabrata Sen on 09 March 2018

I bought a dongle for TATA whiz long time back perhaps 2009 and thereafter it was converted to Tata photon 7202 post paid. I have been regularly paying the bills on time. ...[Read full complaint]

Tv speaker problem

Paras Dua on 09 March 2018

Sir..I am Paras from Delhi and I have a television (TV) of Videocon ..last Month on 7th feb 2018 I had logged a complaint for sound problem and automatically Channel jump problem my complaint till ...[Read full complaint]

Fake delivery of memory card

Nikhil Yadav on 09 March 2018

I have ordered a Samsung 64gb Samsung class 10 memory card worth RS 697. I have received a currupt and fake memory card. Then I call the customer care the number is not available. Order no of memor...[Read full complaint]

Damaged Baggage

Lokesh Rajwanshi on 09 March 2018

I travelled on Air India from Bagdogra to Delhi on 06 January 2018 via flight no. AI880. On arrival at Delhi Airport my American Tourister baggage (Price Rupees 9/-) was d...[Read full complaint]

Bag and wallet missing at ranning train

Akalesh Dnyaneshwar Naitam on 09 March 2018

I was travelling Mumbai to Lingti by nandigram express. On deted 018. Train left from CSMT Mumbai at 4.35 PM. I was in general couch. Around 1 AM.i slept. In the early mor...[Read full complaint]

engine not start

Gopal Manda on 09 March 2018

Vehicle engine not start intially...if any how it will start then after 10 km its engine automatically stopped in middle of travel. we have faced this problem from last two months. mechanics are no...[Read full complaint]

Account hackers to a fraud call

Dharmpal Singh on 09 March 2018

Mujhe ek no(7549764147)se call aayi or mujhe 8500 rupay ka offer diya

Phir mera credit card number manga or uska security no bhi pucha .

Mene samajh liya ki ye froud h to mene apna card...[Read full complaint]

Idea number deactivated

Narinder Verma on 09 March 2018

Hi I Narinder Verma requested for temporary disconnection on my idea postpaid number 2733 b'cse i lost my phone 20 days back .Now i want duplicate sim bt the Idea store pe...[Read full complaint]