Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Fraud from Bajaj Finserv lending Home Loan With TopUp

Aditya Garg on 13 November 2017

I am completely fedup with services of Bajaj finserv. They are cheater and fraud company. I have applied for Home loan with top up in Bajaj Finserv. They debited Loan amount of Rs.1028368 and Rs.28...[Read full complaint]

Idea rejecting port out request with out any reason

Deepak Sharma on 13 November 2017

Idea is rejecting my port out request again & again for mobile 492.

C1-101858903024.

While my outstanding amount is in negative.

Frod compani

Dilesh Kumar Ojha on 13 November 2017

mai interwive dilane gya tha to 0000 Rs. mange hamne de bhi diye or waha par 7 month kam kiye paise nahi diye

Parcel not delivered

Sudha Kumari Sinha on 13 November 2017

Booked a parcel from Patna to Guwahati for which First Flight Courier Anisabad branch Patna charged Rs 00/- on 2017 under Consignment number U046...[Read full complaint]

Not getting Bharat gas cylinder

Rajnish Dubey on 13 November 2017

I have booked Bharat gas cylinder 7 days ago but still not get.plesse rectify

Transfer of name of bharat gas cylinder from my father to motherp

Anilraghavendrakalihal Kalihal on 13 November 2017

Requested for transfer of name from father name to mother name given all necessary documents still not happening kindly do the needfull we are unable to book cylinder.we are using stove for cooking...[Read full complaint]

ECS not stopped after clearing the HL from central bank of India

Mayank Tandon on 13 November 2017

I have Taken a Home loan from Central bank of India in 2013 HL a/c #2966818990 & cleared on October 16 but My ECS is still deducting from my HDFC A/c06441050065081.ECS usually comes 10th of eve...[Read full complaint]

microwave is not working

Atia Zafar on 13 November 2017

Oven's board is not working technician came after complaint.. but still not working oven after board changed. He told me you call again customer care to tell issue.but call is not pick by customer ...[Read full complaint]

fraud consultancy

Rahul Garg on 13 November 2017

Dear sir

I attend a call from a consultancy for regarding job i had paid 5000 rs. From bank in his account i have deposit slil n his mail

Pls do need ful sir

Information about con...[Read full complaint]

sbi home loan intrest rate high on my account of house loan

Rishiraj Raj on 13 November 2017

sir sbi have received loan intrest rate high on my account I have complain may time sbi chairman but no solution

I take home loan from sbi bank but other bant reduce intrest rate but sbi not ...[Read full complaint]

Shop keeper cheat me

Asheet Chawla on 13 November 2017

Dear sir I am purchase one laddaki blanket from m/s rahav handloom house in panjpulla my retail is invoice no. 959 they tell me we send u r blanket by speed post but after come home I try to contac...[Read full complaint]

rcom not provide upc code for MNP

Ishan Sharma on 13 November 2017

I have tried for upc code MNP my number is 6789 .I have tried many times for porting code but company is not giving me porting code. ITS CUSTOMER CARE ALSO SHUT DOWN . no ...[Read full complaint]

recharged twice for same number and money deducted for both transaction and msg - vodafone

Mohammed Zaheer on 13 November 2017

I recharged my vodafone number ending with 3242 first on Paytm for Rs 442 on 10/11/2017 but i didnt recieved any msg from vodafone in paytm transaction showed processing. after waiting for 1 day th...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money

Rakesh Kumar on 13 November 2017

have booked ticket on Makemytrip (Ticket Ref No.NF72995116627928 ) on 27 DEC 2017 When I booked ticket it was showing refundable. But when I tried to cancell this ticket refund was showing 0 (Zero)...[Read full complaint]

online transection was failed but did not back

Rishabh Gupta on 13 November 2017

i send 0000 via bhim upi but tansection was canceled and amount debited from my account and did not riverse

Amazon not refund my money

Anuj Kumar on 13 November 2017

Sir mene 26 september 2017 Me amazon se ek mobile order kiya tha jiski delivery mujhe 20 oct 2017 tk honi thi jo ki amazon ne nai ki mene bhot bar call bhi kiya customer care me . last me mene refu...[Read full complaint]

speedbreKers without colour and illumination

Suyog Chaudhari on 13 November 2017

the NH6 PATCH FROM JALGAON TO BHUSAWAL HAS SPEEDBREKERS WITHOUT COLOUR AND ILLUMINATION.SO PEOPLE OFTEN BUMPODF FROM THEM.CAR GETS DAMAGED.BIKERS FALL.ITS FATAL.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

about meter

Kashinath Vaman Varnekar on 13 November 2017

grahak kramank: 0721

mob. no.: :9860644021/9822736389

vishay. : Light meter var sarakaha arth yet aahe tasech metervar constant 1.34 KW lod dakha...[Read full complaint]

Transformer not installed till time due to this crop growt is affected

Neelesh Dwivedi on 12 November 2017

In my village (ulhi kala bairaga REWA M.P.) after paying of all fees till time transformer not installed due to this crop growt is affected please help to provide assistance.

Regards[Read full complaint]

No refund on rejection of visa for Europe tour

Hemina H Kotak on 12 November 2017

I n my friend booked European splendor tour on 16th September. We paid 1 20 00 by cheque.Our visa rejected on 4th October .till date we hv not got any refund not transferred in other tour. They sai...[Read full complaint]

Previous3456789101112Next