Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

cheated by yepme.com twice

Taher Soni on 19 June 2018

MY NAME IS TAHER SONI..I HAVE ORDER SHOES FROM YEPME.COM IHAVE PAID VIA UPI.. AND ORDER HAS BEEN SUCESSFULLY BOOKED AND PRODUCT IS READY FOR DISPATCH IS SHOWN ON YEPME WEBSITE BUT AFTER SOME DAYS W...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding internet data

Deepak Kumar on 19 June 2018

I want to inform you that I have not received the amount of data which was specified in the plan.The plan was Rs 99 and included unlimited calls and 31GB data for 28 days. But I received only 1GB O...[Read full complaint]

Staff Behaviour

Reshma Gurav on 19 June 2018

I visited BF- Vikhroli yesterday around 6.45 pm. In lady’s jeans section there was sales girl (name not known) who is giving very weird expression to us Hence I have asked her but she was giving us...[Read full complaint]

Fraud incident done by Freecharge

Moumita Shi on 19 June 2018

Order id - FCVW180606744411098 This has reference to order id FCVW180606744411098 . I did recharge after seeing all the description written in freecharge website(picture added). But insted of getti...[Read full complaint]

NOT VERIFIED CASTE CERTIFICATE

Sunil Kumar on 19 June 2018

Sir We have applied a caste certificate Dt. on 12/04/2018.I have already submit all document according to department.I have submit our old caste certificate and

aadhaar card.But tehsil patwar...[Read full complaint]

high electricity bill

Kapil Prabhudev Karkele on 19 June 2018

HI

I usually get monthly MSEB bill as 000. For the month of May 18 I have got 7106 as the bill. This is very high compared to normally the bill I get.

<...[Read full complaint]

Book not received

Pramendra Kumar on 19 June 2018

I have ordered subscription for PRATIYOGITA DARPAN vide order no. 0499 on 018. Paid online Rs .00.

I have ...[Read full complaint]

AND BATRRY NOT BE CONTUNEUD PLEASE SOLVE MY

videocon d2h recharge issue

Satyanarayan Dash on 19 June 2018

Dear sir/mam

My name is Satyanarayan Dash. My d2h account no. is : 200. I have recharged my account on 17/6/2018 at 11:52 AM for Rs.430 via the debit card .Money is ...[Read full complaint]

NOT RECEIVING Incoming calls

Ruchika Parekh on 19 June 2018

Hi I am Ruchika I am not receiving incoming calls on my tata docomo no 4470 please resolve my problem as soon as possible. Outgoing is working but incoming is stop.Please ...[Read full complaint]

anukampa niyukti

Sanju Yadav on 19 June 2018

there is a delay to get joining . after my father's death . so please sir consider me as yours and solve that problem.

Transfer of recharge amount

Shambhu Prasadshahi on 19 June 2018

I had submited the recharge amount on 9/06/2018 by Phone pe to VC no. 4449 but I have to recharge VC no. 117. I complained so MANY times from 9/6...[Read full complaint]

Loss my money

Ananda Wagh on 19 June 2018

2 policy purchase exide life insurance 0000 20000.dated 10-04-2018&1 policy Hdfc life insurance 8700 purchase 01-06-2018 by chaque

Port from idea postpaid to Bsnl

Pankaj Goel on 19 June 2018

I have applied to port my postpaid connection no 0191 from idea to Bsnl on 2018 but till today idea has not released the connection. I have depos...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of balance

Vinita Punjabi on 19 June 2018

I have not subscribe to any service but 18/6/18 and 19/6/18 without any reason deduct my 14 rs . Last month in may also without any reason 6 rs balance deducted.Please refund 20 rs in my balance as...[Read full complaint]

Low voltage ang voltage flactuation

Umeshkumar Rai on 18 June 2018

Sir I am from manbela jhungiya bazar gorakhpur up.

I receive regular complaint of low voltage and flactuation in my area day time we got 170 volts and evening time 130 volts .most of

Unfair deduction of cancellation charges for flight ticket refund

Deepak Agarwal on 18 June 2018

My refund for trip id 4730 has not been processed for last 1.5 months by Cleartrip. It was an overseas flight from Bangalore to Pittsburgh. I received mail from Cleartrip ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong debit Money 1500 from My account for failed trans action

Balajit Thanarasu on 18 June 2018

on 08 May 2018 i was used My debit Card to Withdraw Rs 15 00 . from iOb at m at Veppur in Perambalur DIst (62 17). But the amount was not dispenced. Again i used atm to Wi...[Read full complaint]

bas ukni chahiy gadarpur me rat ko

Ravinder on 18 June 2018

Jo ki rudarpur se kasipur ki bas gadarpur our kelakhera nahi rukti jisse ki ham jese logo ko der rat tak khara rahena parta h plz kuch kijiy

Loss my money