Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

3g net service not working

Anil on 10 May 2018

mera 3g net 2 mont se nhii chal RHA my 5790 district khargone teh bhikangaw Indore mp

200 amountshobhit wqlia

Shobhit Walia on 09 May 2018

Please Rate the Customer Support you received (Request no: 64904171)Ticket # 4171 : Refunds & Payments

Hello Shobhit

This is with reference t...[Read full complaint]

Unknown no calling me and he abused

Varinder Singh on 09 May 2018

I want to complaint 968. This number are distrubing me and using absubing words plz take some action

Without Booked Ticket Deducted Ammount Both time

Dhiraj Rai on 09 May 2018

On 2nd May night I was tried to book 3 berth in Train No 2310 but in that case money had been deducted twice from bank 965) but ticket was not bo...[Read full complaint]

Fraud With our debit card with paytm

Rahul Mishra on 09 May 2018

Dear Sir

Last day date is 5.18 to 5.18 seven transaction done with debit card from our bank account without our intimation

We did not...[Read full complaint]

Jt store not fraud seller

Puja Malviya on 09 May 2018

I thought that The JT Store is a fraud online company; but it’s a rumor. The JT store rates are reasonable as compare to other shops. They also offer a lot of awesome deals. I’m happy to Shop with ...[Read full complaint]

Name change karane ke liye

Deepesh Gour on 09 May 2018

Mera bill seela devi ke nam par h usaka khata sakhaya16041069 h is bill me w/o seela devi ke bajaye s/o seela devi kar diya h aapse nivedan h ki ise sudhar kere

Trees branches are not being cut. Touching wires .grown up to our house

Willis Domingo on 09 May 2018

Trees branches are grown near my house.which are going thru the three face wiring and touching my house. Pl send someone to cut them.

Consumer no 1000177788.Gayatri colony Rajnandgaon. I had ...[Read full complaint]

Horrible condition of roads of our society in Warasiya

Lavesh Gandhani on 08 May 2018

Dear Sir I am writing this to you on behalf of the entire society residing in Warasiya near Dhobhi Talav (Vidhya nagar and Saraswati park society). With the intention to cover the sewage of the soc...[Read full complaint]

Fan is not running

Vijay Kumar Saw on 08 May 2018

Fan is not running.S9 seat no.64.pnr no is6113777385

deduction of 5 rupees 4 to 5 times a day

Pallavi Y on 08 May 2018

Respected Sir/Ma'm

100 rs amount has been deducted without any call/msg alert.

I contacted customer support but there is always server issue and they are saying to call later again and ...[Read full complaint]

Cheating of filling petrol

Sunny Sharma on 08 May 2018

Creta 1.4 date 8/05/2018My car is having tank capicity of 55 litres but they filled 56.7 litre how can this be possible !

Name correction in income tax site

Chitturi Pradeepkumar on 08 May 2018

Hi sir;

I applied for name correction but it didn't changed And I received my pan card without name correction

Wrong name:PRADEEP KUMAR CHITTURI

CORRECT NAME:...[Read full complaint]

wrong billing

Ravikumar Dindukurthy on 08 May 2018

Dear Sir

We are using TATA DoCoMo mobile for the last more than 4 years with mobile number 461. We have taken a plan of Rs. 49/- per...[Read full complaint]

to check fake call and mail id

Chirag on 08 May 2018

received one call from reliance 4g tower as said My property selected for 4g tower installation and company will pay me 15lack advance deposit for that they want me deposit 00/-<...[Read full complaint]

Latrine nahi milne par

Arvind Kumar on 08 May 2018

Sir hamre Village me kai logo ke letrine ke name par kafi rupye liye he

Village biatla Post sirsi District and thaishil sambhal pin 4301 utter pradesh

CLUB MAHINDRA NOT REFUNDING MONEY

Mishra Manish P on 08 May 2018

Dear Sir

I had been called to Dil Se restaurant on 31st March 2018 by a lady called Komal (Mo. No. [protected]). She was from Club Mahindra. She used to call me 10 times a week to discuss abo...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Velonik

Arvind Padwad on 08 May 2018

This fraud online company executive called me and ask to online purchase their combo pack later they told that i won a prize of LAPTOP. they asked me to transfer 4778 rupees AS confirmation amount ...[Read full complaint]

Not refunding amount after canceling membership within cooling off period

Abhay Godbole on 08 May 2018

I received a call from Country Club about new offer which looked interesting hence i agreed to hear their offer. One of their representative Mr. Ritam Bose visited my home and explained the offer w...[Read full complaint]

Refund of excess amount after adjustment of dues in idea port outr

Ramswaroop Kajodmal Jat on 08 May 2018

Dear Sir I have port out my postpaid number to airtel on 30 april

Request you to pls refund excess payment after adjustment of unbilled dues

My bank details are as mentioned below

Previous234567891011Next