Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

salary issue

Akshay Vishwas Dhadwe on 14 February 2018

not pay my Salary purposely..... please help me sir

my Co no 2707

ATM cash transaction faile

Rishi Pal Yadav on 14 February 2018

I go to the ATM for cash withdrawal at SBI ATM located in Majri Kalan teh Neemrana dist alwar at 2.47 pm.i am complete process of withdrawal suddenly power off of ATM machines.and RS are debit in m...[Read full complaint]

BSNL LANDLINE BILL

Adinath Dhawale on 14 February 2018

Dear sir/madam

In my shop bsnl landline connection the bsnl landline bill are generated on05/01/2018 and I paid that bill on 12/01/2018 by online payment then i show that bill on next ...[Read full complaint]

not regirstration complete

Raushan Kumar on 14 February 2018

sir i have not regirstation complete

plz delete my id account

deduction of amount

Sudhanshu Singh on 14 February 2018

Dear-sir/madam

i received a message from ideaCMC that yoo have been charge rs-22 for downloading nazara animation. Please refund my amount because i didn't use this type of ponzy sites...[Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of security guard

Meer Riyasatali on 14 February 2018

Respected sir/mam

Iam Meer Riyasat Ali working as a teacher. Iam so much upset and feeling ashamed becouse of very rude behaviour of security guard.

I went to SBI chandole branch to kno...[Read full complaint]

Respect not given to any customer

Rajbir Singh on 14 February 2018

Here in Honda showroom rewari .Manager and whole staff of rewari Honda showroom is not given any response to any customers.Here some strongly action should be taken among all those workers.

PF NOT RECEIVED FROM MY COMPANY

Anurag Agarwal on 14 February 2018

I have not received by EPF from Lycafly Private limited . I worked for 11 months but received EPF for 5months only. Lycafly has deducted PF from my salary every month

salery no provide

Ashutosh Kumar on 14 February 2018

I have work patna mentor institute but mentors has not pay my selary.

Return my money 14500 ru

Rakesh Manik Thaware on 14 February 2018

Sar muze juth bolke cumpni joined kiya gaya ki muze muntlee payment milega lakin muze badmai pata chala ki ip ka busnes hai pitamber charde ne bulaya sar please mere paise mere account mai dalne[Read full complaint]

Duped my Money

Brijesh Kumar Pandey on 14 February 2018

In November i got call from HDFC call centre and they sell me Dining plus card to me with commitment of lots of offer . Nothing in their offer and finally i got know they cheated me .

Online Shopping Fraud

Nikunj Bodana on 14 February 2018

Dear Sir

We Ordered KW 8X Android 5.1 Bluetooth Smartwatch with Heart Rate Sensor Pedometer Calling 3G Wi-Fi and iOS Compatible from thewristbuddy.com. But we had Wrong Model provide u...[Read full complaint]

Waste of Network Tower

Shreeharsha Shendye on 14 February 2018

Dear Sir

Myself Shreeharsha Shendye.. My place is Bhandihole. My nearest place is Shishila...There is a network Tower which is not using from more than 5 years so please correct the tower and...[Read full complaint]

Display Issue in my pnone

Manindra Jha on 14 February 2018

I purchased nokia 06 device by online on 01/11/2017 from amazon website by the help of my friend Brijesh Patel.

Order Number: 7507 Invoice Number: BOM3-3896

In...[Read full complaint]

free channels

Abu Shahma Ansari on 14 February 2018

Jab DD national free channel hai to dish tv kaise match ke din us ko band kar sakta hai ye sirf apne liye Nahi UN sabhj customer ke liye bol raha Hun Jo dish tv ya us jaise doosre service provider ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of NOC

Gianchand Gianchand on 14 February 2018

You have sent me a message on my registered mobile number that my loan A/c No 4380CD40004012 stands closed and NOC has been sent on my e-mail address. I would like to inform you that NOC has not be...[Read full complaint]

HIGH ELECTRIC BILL RECEIVEW

Sunil Kumar on 14 February 2018

i am sunil Kumar s%o sh. prem Singh vpo alupur thesil matloda panipat haryana. my concern is that unit is continously increasing without any appliance are used now I have checked the reading it is ...[Read full complaint]

Change Mobile Number

Pawan Kumar on 14 February 2018

Dear Sir/Madem

My pnb account no is- 1875001500047732.my old mobile number is 6153 but this time i change my mobile number.my new number is 7607244776.please sir its...[Read full complaint]

Wrong number recharge

Devendrasinh Solanki on 14 February 2018

I was recharging idea number 0488 using paytm App by mistake. Recharge amount was 30. please refund my money. Operator ref no. GJ0214084512000233 my contact number-9662986...[Read full complaint]

Telecom indoor coverage issue at my location

Sonal Davda on 13 February 2018

I have recently ported my number to Airtel on 27th Nov 2017 since hardly 3 months now and they had assured me of "EXCELLENT COVERAGE UNINTERRUPTED SERVICES and likewise". Soon after i rec...[Read full complaint]

Previous234567891011Next