Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Not complain but Review

Sana Sharma on 17 July 2018

My brother is working in Aryan florist since August-2017.He started up his work with package of Rs.7000 per month....I am amazed to know that there are such companies who really give us growth so s...[Read full complaint]

Power failure at residence

Belaram Manghnani on 16 July 2018

Power failure at my residence BK NO.1952 Room No.9 O T Section Ulhasnagar 1005 since 19:30 018) and on approaching MSEB office it was stated that...[Read full complaint]

My mobile services stop due to safe custody but I am not active any service

Anil Kumar on 16 July 2018

My mobile no. 2001 my mobile services deactivate due to safe custody

Remove My number from justdail

Shabnam on 16 July 2018

Sir plz remove my contact number from justdail

M Become So Irritate.

LED GONE FAULTY WITHIN 3 MONTH OF PURCHASE

Sandip Chandankhede on 16 July 2018

I HAD PURCHASED ONE LED TV IN APRIL 018. BUT IT GONE FAULTY WITHING 3 MONTH. LED IS IN WARRANTY AND I HAD GIVEN COMPLAINT TO SHOPKEEPER BUT STILL HE DIDNOT GIVE ANY SOLUTI...[Read full complaint]

Meter not reconnected since a year

Richard Borde on 16 July 2018

Dear GrahakSeva

I had bought a new flat and was unaware of the electricity bill incurred as the building owner was supposed to pay. However I was intimated after the meter was taken aw...[Read full complaint]

Regarding PF amount

Pramod Lamba on 16 July 2018

Respected Sir/madam

Myself Pramod Lamba bearing Eno-16386 i had joined the Corporation Bank in Year April 2010 to March 2012 in Gurgaon Brach Sector-14 as a clerk. I am already 5-6 tim...[Read full complaint]

inaction regarding my request

Mathura Maurya on 16 July 2018

I live in mukherjee nagar delhi -09. There is dog of pamela breed just near our bldg. There is no one who own it.it 'd been thre for a long time like a stray dog.but it doesn't go anywhere. It just...[Read full complaint]

Refund of cancelled ticket

Prakash Tanksale on 16 July 2018

I have booked e ticket on 16/07/2018 for thane to satara 1.30 am. But I have cancelled it 2.30 pm same day cancelled ticket no is 6574 please ref...[Read full complaint]

METER BURN

Ganesh Sonar on 16 July 2018

AT FIRST TIME WE RAISE COM. ABOUT METER READING CLOSE OR NOT SHOWN (ONE MONTH AGO) THEN 2 DAYES AGO METER BURN . & OFFICERS SAY PAY METER BILL NEAR ABOUT 1600 THEN WE DO NEXT PROCEGER. WHICH NO...[Read full complaint]

Remove of service hungam

Nityanand Tyagi on 16 July 2018

Kindly disconnect Hungam Service of my landline no.01332-259358 I have not given any order for activate this (how it was possible)

Mere se job ke liye mere se PAMENT liye hai

Trilok Chand Bhat on 16 July 2018

Sar ji मेरे से जॉब के payment लिया था अब नहीं जॉब दे रहा है और नहीं call attend kar rahr hai मेरे को परजि call में पसया गया है मेरे ko mera PAMENT वापिस करवाने का कष्ठ करे

उनके मोबाइल नंबर है...[Read full complaint]

Cancel my policy

Nachhater Ram on 16 July 2018

Sir meri ek policy hai jo main cancel karwana chata hu

Debit - SWOO

Dnyandev Karle on 16 July 2018

I suddenly lost ₹1500 from my SBI account.

I didn't do any transaction and I have no Idea what to do.

The e-statement says "Debit-SWOO"

"DEBIT-SWOO [Read full complaint]

Fraud consultency

Ankita Saraswat on 16 July 2018

Hr said to me we provides job Haldiram and Bikaner so hr said to me you will join supervisor post after that hr said to me you will go Gaziabad branch manager address Shastri Nagar near by indian[Read full complaint]

Regarding PF amount

Pramod Lamba on 16 July 2018

Respected Sir/madam

DTDC Delivery

Kriti Dhawan on 16 July 2018

DTDC is the worst delivery service in the country. We shipped almost 6000 magazine copies. 5900 out of which were delivered on their tracking website. We checked from our clients if they received a...[Read full complaint]

Videocon D2H

Ashokpatil Patil on 16 July 2018

Videocon D2H is providing worst service that i have came across. Since last 5 days D2H signal are not coming and unable to see any channel. I given request to Customer care on Monday this week (com...[Read full complaint]

recharge karane ke baad custmer ko chuna lagate hai samay se pahle service band kar dete hai hum consumer foram me jayngey

Dinesh Saxena on 16 July 2018

echarge karane ke baad custmer ko chuna lagate hai samay se pahle service band kar dete hai hum consumer foram me jayngey krapya paise ka pura days sarvice de

i didnt got refund for cancellation ticket

Pravin Rajendra Babar on 16 July 2018

i had booked ticket 1177 on msrtc strike date 018.

but for same ticket is shown be cancelltion on msrtc portal but still now not get refund...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next