Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Local staff Misbehaving

Amit Sharma on 19 May 2018

Dear Sir my name is Amit Sharma my father Nd my brother have account in Punjab National Bank Siwan Distt Kaithal Haryana Pincode is 6033 bt the staff of Bank is misbehavin...[Read full complaint]

Wrong mob. No update

Navneet Kumar on 19 May 2018

i have ac in your allahabad bank ac no.-50444484256{bankey gunj grant no 10 2801 } but you are not update my mobile no. proper my no is.-7705988856 & you are updated s...[Read full complaint]

Reactivate of si

Sukhjeet Kaur on 18 May 2018

My tata docomo no. 7069 has been deactivated since 8 month because i'm not using it for a long month due to migration from one state to another and i'm a student. I want t...[Read full complaint]

Portable issue

Dinanath Tiwari on 18 May 2018

On 13 May 2018 i had requested a port out from Vodafone to Reliance Gio. (Port Out Code VZ159248) for my mobile number 1599 Vodafone confirmed receipt of the request on 14...[Read full complaint]

Sewage Problem in Sector - 40

Yd Thareja on 18 May 2018

To The Commissioner

MCG Gurgaon.

Dear Sir I am Mr. YD Thareja resident of 103 Sector - 40 Gurgaon

The sewerage nearby my house is full of water since last 3 days. Th...[Read full complaint]

Whats up not working

Priyanka Ghorpade on 18 May 2018

I recharged rs.139 3g data and my whatsup is not working.

Un responsible doctor and sister

Suraj Dagadu Daki on 18 May 2018

Mi gelya 3 divsapasun aplya hospital madhe admit hoto .aplya hospital madhil doctor sister yancha Kadun changli treatment Milali Nani doctor medicine lihun detat pan Konti medicine Kadhi gh

COX AND KING CHOR HAI

Darshan Bang on 18 May 2018

Dear Cox and King Team

Warm Greetings from Bang Family

I am writing this email to show case the unethical and unprofessional behavior you have done since my attachment to ...[Read full complaint]

fruad with me by country club surat

Ashish Patel on 18 May 2018

i bought country club member ship since 14/12/2014 but i club not give me no card or agreement membership i call selling employess but no response i try last 3 year complain to country club branch ...[Read full complaint]

Paruse hagging

Poonam Dubey on 18 May 2018

My parse my gold earring some money nd my pan card and atmcard

Debit card information

Ravikant Bind on 18 May 2018

Sir mai tez name se ek app h use open kar

Rage h right information dene par bhi

Invalid debit card information likh kar

Aa raha h

Unwanted SMS subscription deduction multiple times

Vaishali Agrawal on 18 May 2018

I am using tata Docomo services.

I have 25 rs balance in my sim card 9793

2 times SMS subscription amount get deducted.

First 10 rs then second 12 rs.[Read full complaint]

Not Issued PMJDY Account

Vikramaditya Mehra on 18 May 2018

I was apply application at our local SBI KIOSK(Owner-NARENDRA GOSWAMI CENTER CODE-32803984 PHONE-07646 0004 Nainpur M.P. They deposit Rs.200.00 by me but after 5 month the...[Read full complaint]

Reliance bigtv

Bharat Soneri on 17 May 2018

Reliance big tv not working

Smart card no.200625690519

Reliance Big TV is not providing service on any channels for the last 20days or a bit more. Prior to that for several months it wa...[Read full complaint]

i have not recive aadhar card

Manish Kumar on 17 May 2018

Apply time was 3years but i have not recive to aadharcard

Blue star compony

Kailas Ramu Mahale on 17 May 2018

Deep freezer buying but not start from begning. And tecniques 3 time visit aur house. But not start freezer. Aur demmand replacement freezer. And Alse i think fake blue star compony. Duplicate prod...[Read full complaint]

Amount deducated from debit card but dishtv not recharged yet

Jashandeep Singh on 17 May 2018

I recharged my account online on http://www.dishtv.in today at 6:15 p.m. with amoun...[Read full complaint]

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM DEBIT CARD

Deepmala Jain on 17 May 2018

On 2018 I am going to make P.Tax Payment of west Bengal through Debit Card. After Entering Card Details Bank Has given me OTP to complete the Transaction. So when I have E...[Read full complaint]

Fake Online Shopping

Shivani Soni on 17 May 2018

The JT store the online shopping site but I heard The JT store is fake online shopping sitebut it’s not true. The jtstore is perfect purchasing option they have good services. A...[Read full complaint]

non refund of membership fee

Piyush Jain on 17 May 2018

Consumer Court who recently awarded full refund with interest. Consumer Forum Ahmedabad(city) case no CC/16/778.

Order date .18.

In spite if reminders on email...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next