Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Refund bill excess amount against wrong bill generated.

Mangesh Lahanu Jadhav on 17 January 2018

I have receaved bill of 8920 for the month dec 2018 from MSEB for light boll for my house .Regular consumption 400 rs per month but this month they send [Read full complaint]

winning prize

Subramani on 17 January 2018

I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM THE MOBILE NUMBER 0838 STATING THAT 4 CRORE CHEQUE AND RANGEROVER CAR WILL ARRIVE INDIA TOMORROW PLS CHECK UR EMAIL MY NAME IS STEPHEN JONES AM F...[Read full complaint]

Vehicle Documents not received after 3 months of Purchase

Anurag Saharoy on 17 January 2018

On 21st October purchased used Santro 999) from Retona Motors Pvt. Ltd. Mahindra First Choice for 00/- and paid additional 00/...[Read full complaint]

WATER MIXING WITH PETROL

Mr.hemantha Rao on 17 January 2018

I WAS FILLED RS.540 PETROL TO MY 350CC CLASSIC ROYAL ENFIELD AT Bharat Pertoleum Gurukrupa Fuel Junction 54 80 Feet Main Rd Stage 2 Nagarbhavi Bengaluru Karnataka 0072 NEA...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Country Club

Rennieroger Christian on 17 January 2018

Country club charged me got the trial membership of 6 nights and 7 days but when now I m trying to book the holidays there is no response and they are just trying to fool me transfering the call fr...[Read full complaint]

A LOTTERY COMPLAINT

Shivam Agrawal on 17 January 2018

HAMNE EK EMAIL RECEIVE KIYA HAI FROM @numericable.fr FROM COMPANY CHERVOLET MOTORS LOTTERY PVT LTD. AND THE EMAIL IS...

CHEVROLET LOTTERY BOARD

Po Box 200

Balance deduction

Shailendra Kumar Tiwari on 17 January 2018

Sir maine koi service activate nhi ki aur mera 25 rupees loss ho gye please refund my money

Loss money 25

Deduction time 11:20

My number _9598876319

Gas agency not providing cylinder weight machine

Soma Das on 17 January 2018

My consumer no is 212. I am requesting gas agency several time for bring gas gas weight machine when they deliver but they did not responce. They deliver cylinder without ...[Read full complaint]

Suddenly Network issue

Manoj Bagle on 17 January 2018

Suddenly the idea internet network very problem its showing no signal in my office location

GRITTY FOODS LLP

36 Evergreen Industrial Estate

Shakti Mill Lane Mahalaxmi Mumbai – [Read full complaint]

Passport Verification

Babita Pal on 17 January 2018

I have applied for passport through Ghaziabad PSK on 04th of Jan. Police verification was completed on 11th Feb. Till date the status of Passport on the website is "Pending for physical police...[Read full complaint]

Loan close karne

Rockey Verma on 17 January 2018

Mene Fullerton India home finance se home loan Liya aur apna ghar Anya person Ko sell Kiya Mene company se ac clear amount Liya Usme company mujhse 7 percent ac band karne ka charge maang Rahi h jo...[Read full complaint]

BSNL Bill payment

Varadendra Vaikar on 17 January 2018

Sir

I have made the above payment against my landline no 2049 on 16/01/2018 with the reference no LSBI5972410049IGACSSFKM4 .

The portal is still ...[Read full complaint]

Paise me bajhe

Rahul Kumar on 17 January 2018

Mera dawnline mai jab koi boys work nahi karna chahita to uska paisa krdo

disconnection request

Vaibhav Pathak on 17 January 2018

Dear Sir

With repeated requests for disconnection. No action is taken from your end. Instead bill reminder are send . Please do the needful urgently.

4250 [Read full complaint]

BINA NAYE POLE LAGAYE HI VASULI GAI RASHI LOUTANE BABAT

Sohanlal Singaria on 17 January 2018

SIR I HAVE DEPOSITED THE DEMAND NOTICE LETTER NO.KRAMANK AVVNL/SA/BEAWAR/SHA/UPHBHOKTA/PR.4229 DATE 15-12-2017 THE DEMAND AMOUNT RS 7684 AGAINST THE POLE SHIFTING AT MY SITE WHERE MY HOME CONSTRACT...[Read full complaint]

my money is refund is urgent.

Chanderpal on 16 January 2018

दोस्तों जिस प्रकार आपको इस कंपनी के बारे में आपने किसी रिश्तेदार या फ्रेंड से पता चला ठीक सही तरह मुझे भी मेरे फ्रेंड से इसके बारे में पता चला उसने मुझे बताया कि यह बहुत अच्छी कंपनी है में डेल्ही स...[Read full complaint]

Plz my money returned

Mritunjay Kumar on 16 January 2018

Hello dear sir

I was cheated by glaze trading India part.Ltd.

They cheat with MLM business and take money 6000 rupess .

Their is many cheater's banars of...[Read full complaint]

Idea is no more a option

Bramha Prasad on 16 January 2018

They are activating vas automatically and when I called customer care center they are keep on saying its impossible.

I don't want any vas in my no.

Worst Customer Service and not fulfilling warranty commitment

Vinit Kapoor on 16 January 2018

This is with one of the worst customer service experience that I have faced with your esteemed store. This leaves me in a jeopardy that how could an esteemed brand like yours deliver such pathetic ...[Read full complaint]

Deduction of my prepaid balance

Vivek Thakur on 16 January 2018

Idea deducted my new recharged 81 rs balance (prepaid)

Paid before 2 days of Recharge.

Now it shows only 1 paise