Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Electricity bill money deducted

Ravi Kumar on 12 March 2018

I paid electricity bill through. Mobikwik app .money deducted from my bank account but bill not paid. My mobikwik id is 328. This company did not give my refund of bill . ...[Read full complaint]

Not refunding my ticket money by Jet airways

Catherine Kapur on 12 March 2018

My husband Late Mr Pawan Kapur was issued an indus Ind credit card by Indus Ind bank branch Gurgaon Malibu Towne he was ask to pay 8000 for eight promocode tickets of jet ...[Read full complaint]

Md Manzoor on 12 March 2018

Dear Sir

My a/c no-DPDR-4_A Consumer Id-1101036041 Bill No-2118021101036041 Dated-13-02-2018.

Please do correction in my bill amount there is wrong charges mentioned in my electr...[Read full complaint]

Delay in getting Voter ID Card for first time.

Nisarg Mehta on 12 March 2018

I had completed my 18 years then applied for voter ID online on 17th December 2017 and got online registration number "OUU248932717". Till date there is no reply and there is no status ch...[Read full complaint]

Not received my PAN card Waiting from 3 months..

Rohit Kaushik on 12 March 2018

Actually I have submit the online fee for PAN Card DOB correction on Dt.21 Sep 2017 but my pan card is not received to till date. Many time i have done the complaint but not revert. I have submit t...[Read full complaint]

plocy close

Mala Kumari on 12 March 2018

mala kumari ka policy no 7886 ko closed krne ke liye application diya tha jo ki abhi tk close nhi kiya gya ar mera amount bhi return nhi kiya kripa jalad ...[Read full complaint]

Rude behavior of some staff and not cooperating.

Vipin Sinha on 12 March 2018

1) Server of the bank sometimes down and the staff did not cooperated with customer sometimes they misbehave.

2) When we ask something related to our account like deductions bank charges Neft...[Read full complaint]

redeem voucher by club mahindra

Kishan Patel on 12 March 2018

I got an call from your representative to attain meeting in Hotel and club mahindra provide 2night 3days package for FREE...I went there with my family in scorching afternoon your representative gi...[Read full complaint]

Income certificate

Rahul Kumar on 12 March 2018

Sir lekhpal ne aaye bhut zayada banake bheji hai aur mere papa bhi nahi hai

Bad services from dmart ghansoli Goan branch

Sarvesh Pakhare on 12 March 2018

I had purchased a goods from dmart total billed amount is 1071 buy when I come home and checked the goods kissan jam is missing crack jack biscuit is missing bad services are provided by Ghansoli G...[Read full complaint]

Police constable recruiment 2017-18 HP

Anju on 11 March 2018

Please hp police constavle ka final decision le lo.ab to budget bhi ho gya h .ground or written dono ho gye he .or written ka result bhi aa gya h .ab to eska final positive decision le lo please.[Read full complaint]

Postman is no you working and lenejao to utptang bat krta hai

Ramraj Gole on 11 March 2018

Postman not have your duty no response please help

Recharge done on wrong number

Bhupinder Singh on 11 March 2018

I was went to retailer shop for recharge my number on11 march around 6.30 pm but due mistake retailer done recharge on wrong no.is 0848 but my no. Is 08...[Read full complaint]

Lite bill bhat jyada aa raha he sir please

Bharat Singh Rathore on 11 March 2018

Sir ne banswara Rajasthan ka rahne wala hu . Mere gr ka lite ka bill bhat jyada aa rhaa he pichale kuch mahino se bhat jyada aa he. Me bhat poor family se hu.or gar par koi bhi kaam karne wala nahi...[Read full complaint]

Data windcaling tablet

Harakrishna Haldar on 11 March 2018

Dear Graham sebakendra

Mera name harakrishna haldar .vill.kanaiganj.po .debipur. dist.murshidabad .Hum TV program se data wind caling .boking kiya that 26/10/2017

But delivery nehi kiya...[Read full complaint]

Phone is doun0

Ram Snehi Choudhary on 11 March 2018

Tata walky no 2848 pl do the needful .the phone is now not working

Product of Available

Neeraj Sharma on 11 March 2018

I have purchased the hero extreme -sports bike on Sept 2015 and after few time my indicator got broken so i contacted the company to take indicator but all the company says spare parts not availabl...[Read full complaint]

Vidut bill time sae jema honae kae bad bhee vidut kenecsion katae janae kae karen dubara judvanae hatu application

Rahul Kumar on 11 March 2018

Shreeman ji prarethi pramod kumar block c house no 13 Hastinapur (Meerut) ka newase haie prarethi nae eake guralu vidut cunecsion lae rekha hai jiska A/C number 9010 &...[Read full complaint]

last pay amount is including agin in my current bill

Parveen Soni on 11 March 2018

mene last bill amount pura pay kr dia tha 17-1-18 ko amount RS 2622 JO KI DUBARA BILL ME LG KE AYA HE SO PLS CHEK IT METER OLD ACOUNT NO-122110D3CI061985 OR ACOU...[Read full complaint]

Illegal Balance Deduction

Randeep Dhillon on 11 March 2018

On friday 2 March 2018 at 12:48 am I recieved the message from idea which stated Dear Customer

thank you for downloading Animation from Nazara.

You have been charged Rs. 100