Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Manjit Sah on 01 October 2018

Any complaints call this numbers any time 9466

Wrongly fined by Traffic Police

Hiren Khatri on 01 October 2018

On 28 September 2018 at 7.15pm. I was passing by RTO Chowk Pune ( near Sangham bridge). I was waiting at the chowk and green signal was there so we left and the Traffic Police asked us to take ve[Read full complaint]

Double premium of sbi life insurance policy is the

Babu Lal on 01 October 2018

Sir/ Madam refund of my double premium of sbi life insurance

Removel of 3D decal on petrol tank and lock tight remove between tank and flap

Anand Manikrao Toke on 30 September 2018

Dear Sir

good evening

Subject with reference i had purchased pulsar 150 BS4 vehicle on 25 August 2018 and running of 500 km

Follwing two type of defect on my ...[Read full complaint]

Shopkeeper cheated me

Goma Chettri on 30 September 2018

I believe Delhi is one of the cheapest market in our country so I decided to purchase dashera gift for my family from Delhi I contact Mr Ankit and placed order of some ladies bag I paid him online ...[Read full complaint]

future payment of my card

Puneetth Singhal on 30 September 2018

sir i have made my discount card in rs 1000 on 9 august 018. and your store incharge told me you can get 500 in future .. but still now i could not received my 500 rs ... ...[Read full complaint]

PREMIUM AMOUNT OF CANCLE PROPOSAL NO 2BNA325162 NOT CREDITED

Dashrath Nanda on 23 July 2018

sir SBILIFE SMART PREIVILEDGE PROPOSAL NO-2BNA325162 HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY ME ON SAME DAY ON 07/07/2018 & REQUESTED TO REFUND THE PREMIUM Rs.600000/-.

2.However premium amount is not cred...[Read full complaint]

loan NOC not received from bank

Rajendra Singh on 23 July 2018

Sir I rajendra singh my vehicle rj23 sz5758 loan completed 21st march 2018 but not received noc for me by induslnd bank.

Mahindra New XUV 5OO car rusty problem

Trilok Prasad Yadav on 23 July 2018

1.We are Mahindra NEW XUV5OO W10 AWD purchased in 0015 in UTKAL AUTO COACH PVT.LTD. all door position is rusty. only three years 4000 km running ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong billing by Idea cellular co of Birla

Sunil Kasare on 23 July 2018

I am using postpaid mob service of Idea cellular co mob no 8511 from last 3 years in corporate plan using only for calls not using internet services as I have instruct the...[Read full complaint]

about european union donation awad 2018

Kamraj Singh on 23 July 2018

dear sir

i have received mail from european union donation at /18.

the mail are as under-

EU DONATION

Jul 16 (7 days ago)

to me...[Read full complaint]

Want refund my money

Dhananjay Patel on 23 July 2018

I bought membership from country vacation at Anand office and at that time The Manger was Tanvir and he told me that Anand is permanent office but now office was closed and the Manager who left the...[Read full complaint]

Discount they show and what they both are different

Komal Patel on 23 July 2018

I was placing order of double bed bedsheet from the brand trident from myntra online fashion store they showing the price about rs. 1429 and they also gave discount coupon so atlast bedsheet price ...[Read full complaint]

Nut bolt of metal found in laddu

Rakesh Singhal on 23 July 2018

We take half kg moongdal burfi & half kg bundi ladoo from Chandni Chowk Haldiram on21july 2018 at3.59pm& next day on Sunday we open the box &eating ladoo their is a nutbolt in it at tha...[Read full complaint]

Regarding degree

Isha Parveen on 23 July 2018

I had passed my M.B.A year 2016 under Punjab teachnical university college patiala institute of Engineering technology for women this college don't give my degree..That college demand money from me...[Read full complaint]

Subsidy not received for hp gas

Rajesh Korde on 22 July 2018

SUBSIDY TRANFERRED TO ACCOUNT WHICH IS NOT MINE

TYPE OF COMPLAINT : SUBSIDY TRANSFERRED TO ACCOUNT WHICH IS NOT MINE

DESCRIPTION :MY CONSUMER NO. IS 150...[Read full complaint]

Gemstones too OverPriced. Not TrustWorthy, Not Reliable. Product Quality is Poor. Workmanship is fine.

Rohit Dalmia on 22 July 2018

In April 2017 I ordered a Gemstone (Yellow Sapphire Pukhraj) from Fortuna Retail (GemPundit). I selected a Gemstone from their inventory as listed on their website. The product that I received was ...[Read full complaint]

Ticket care ALBCARE46505 closed without final disposal

Rajesh Mishra on 22 July 2018

On 14/7/18 I made card payment of Rs 300. My first transaction was failed but amount debited . My money yet not credited back in my account.why my ticket number closed ?[Read full complaint]

Airtel deducted my balance without reson

Ghanshyam Sevani on 22 July 2018

Airtel deducted my balance but i did not subscribe any service automatically they cut my balance please return my balance back as soon as possible My number is 1456

No possession no refund with interest

Ashutosh Prameshchandra Bodiwala on 22 July 2018

Sunil sonmal Shah owner of Aneri reality Aneri greens city and resort

After settlement.

Not given a possession as well as not refund principal amount with interest.

He is n...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next