Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Misguiding with promotional offer SMS

Pmk Umamaheswara Rao on 17 March 2018

My Name is PMK Umamaheswrara Rao from Visakhapatnam Andhrapradesh. I

am holding Airtel prepaid connection 20).

On 15 Mar 18 I received a SMS from [Read full complaint]

ECS Return without any reason

Deepak Gupta on 17 March 2018

I have saving A/c. in Canara Bank MG Road Indore branch. I opt ECS Facility to clear my outstanding of City Bank Credit Card & SBI Credit Card from Canara Bank. In November 17 Canara Bank retur...[Read full complaint]

Very bad experience

Hotel Apex International on 17 March 2018

I have purchased 19 sets of diverter basin mixers wc sets &washbasin I complaint for normal problem no response untrained persons I am owner of three hotels in two hotels using jequar this is a...[Read full complaint]

Amit on 17 March 2018

my companies i m very hardworking and hamer companies many many againes aadhar appilcation but not solve my problems rs 1000 recived and not a solve my problems so please accpted my ...[Read full complaint]

Parcel not received

Amit Tomar on 17 March 2018

Sir i have booked my luggage jodhpur to baraut at 06 march 018. It was loaded on the same day train no 2462 mandor express .Till 17 march 2018 my...[Read full complaint]

Engineering Job

Ankur Yadav on 17 March 2018

S.Infotec fraud Company near jhandewalan metro station gate 1 faiz road Aj chamber building no.304 & fraud persons Vishwas 916) Avinash(7042033175) these person donot ...[Read full complaint]

wifi internet speed issue

Gautam Khurana on 16 March 2018

Hi Sir my name is gautam khurana and my contact number is 7206045217.Recently i installed wifi at my home of triple play . i am suffering a speed issue and i call many time to my service provider a...[Read full complaint]

payment deducted by mistake two times

Bikash Kumar Singh on 16 March 2018

My name is Bikash kumar singh customer of your UCO Bank of branch fullidumar Bihar. Account no 997. when I shoping on date 11/03/2018 by mistake my money was deducted two ...[Read full complaint]

return Rupay

Nilesh Pal on 16 March 2018

ICICI Bank account number 1900 1505 385 dear custom customer INR. 1345 was spent using Debit card of Account xx5385 on 16-mar-18 .Info: VIN/GOOGLE *Goo/20180316044158/0 so...[Read full complaint]

Demand draft not issue last ten days to till date

Rajendra Prasad on 16 March 2018

My brother expired account close application and nok document submitted icici br Khairthal last ten days but demand draft not issue br dbm say next month April month my this br distance 40 km four ...[Read full complaint]

old product

Subhas Gouda on 16 March 2018

I purchased a new havells centrifugal monoblock 0.5hp water pump. When i installed it. It failed to pull water from well. When contacted to dealer he suggested to call havells service department. H...[Read full complaint]

Nakali ticket

Jagdish Jagdish on 16 March 2018

Aa ka candacater farod ticket dete h bus no up77an1971

Amount debit

Kushpal on 16 March 2018

Dear sir I had made a sbi mobile banking transactions for mobile top up rs149 but no top up was received on mobile and money was debited from account at sbi binawer dist badauan the deta

Pf not given

Elena Mendonza on 16 March 2018

I hv left ths school in September 2016 till now I had filled 3 forms but didn't received my pf amount. My pf amount is about 000. It is almost one years and six months.[Read full complaint]

my phone is locked with information

Rupesh Kumar on 16 March 2018

I am usingdocomo number 2008 since 4 year but suddenly my sim is locked without information. I am suffering fromlast 1 year what can I do ? please suggest me

Delay in Refund

Ashish Pillai on 16 March 2018

I paid Rs. 99/- to E-Kart via PhonePe (Mobile Wallet) on 7/3/18 by debit card which was supposed to be refunded to me till /18. But till 10.30AM ...[Read full complaint]

senior citizen shaving scheme for exservicemen

Doke Dattatray Sopanrao on 16 March 2018

I have handed over all required documents for investing my retirement benefits in senior citizen shaving scheme on 28 feb 018. Even after lapse of 15 days concerned branch...[Read full complaint]

Not getting any Papers and registration no. of Scarpio-S11.

Yogendra Kumar on 15 March 2018

Dear Sir

I have purchased Mahindra Scarpio S -11 model from “PRATIK AUTOMOBILES RANCHI” (http://www.pratikautomobiles.com/ - Pratik Automobiles- Ranchi Old HD Road OLD H.B ROAD NEAR GOVT. BUS...[Read full complaint]

activation porting aircell to airtell

Ali Mohd Mir on 15 March 2018

Sir/Madam I ported my mobile no9858372141() from aircel to airtel. I received a message saying “please insert the Airtel SIM and call 59058for verification

“since then aircel sim get deactiva...[Read full complaint]

debited amount without service

Partha Sahoo on 15 March 2018

i have some signal issue with my videocon d2h so i logged a complaint to videocon customer care . but there is no respond from service provider team. 4th day i called local technician to resolve th...[Read full complaint]