Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

All Channel not show on three days

Sarveshwar Singh Chouhan on 20 July 2018

I have daily recharge month on month but.. I was recharge by 350 on 09 July 2018 hundred all entertainment channel not visable. I was call to customers care he said I will provide the service techn...[Read full complaint]

change of name in bill

Sanjeev on 20 July 2018

I have purchased a house in model town jalandhar city

and would like to get the bill in my name as it is in the name of previous owner.

please let me know the procedure and formalities<...[Read full complaint]

No delivery till date. Before one and half months ago booking my order.

Suresh Kumar on 20 July 2018

Sir my order Nike black polyester trouser on 11 Jun 2018 in xxl size. But delivery in XL size. My order handover to snapdeel after 2 day and except item. Bring replace till date not delivered and[Read full complaint]

Not gave balance

Pathan Abdulkadarkhan Yunushkhan on 20 July 2018

I have two times recharged on my mobile number 0396

First recharged done on 5 /july/ 2018 from paytm wallet (40 rupees fulltalktime saw on paytm app then rech...[Read full complaint]

12th up board marksheet correction

Ravi Kundu on 20 July 2018

सेवा मे

माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद उत्तर प्रदेश

सविनय निवेदन है कि प्रार्थी RAVI KUNDUअंकपत्र पर हैं intermediate के अंकपत्र पर पिता जी का नाम JITENDRA SINGH गलत है जो JITENDER SINGH ...[Read full complaint]

No supply electricity

Jitender Prasad on 20 July 2018

Dear sir

No supply electricity in my locality 6-7 house no electricity 10:30pm. 19 jully 018. My complaint number 229. Complaint time 10:54...[Read full complaint]

Books not received yet

Rashi Pradhan on 20 July 2018

I haven't received my books yet

It is 20th of July and I have to submit TMA till 31ST OF JULY

MY EXAMS ARE ON OCTOBER AND I HAVEN'T RECIECED ANY SUDY MATERIAL

PLS SEND IT AS SOON ...[Read full complaint]

Worst service of WBECDCL

Pappu Majumder on 19 July 2018

I am pappu majumder. My wbecdcl consumer id-516098993.I live at Parulia Purbasthali burdwan 513.

The electricity has not remain 10 minutes in every hour even if at n...[Read full complaint]

Non-Refund of SBI Life Proposal

Nabagopal Sinha on 19 July 2018

Sir

In reference with my Service request No.09266223 dated 7.18 I have not yet received the refund of Rs.2500/- against closure of proposal No.1HAR109048 of SBI Life...[Read full complaint]

companys claim fails

Pinky Khoja on 19 July 2018

I had booked reliance big tv on 1 march 018. The booking Id is 856. Payment was done online

They said the installation shall be done within...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of Refund against TDR filed on 8th May 2018

O P Mehrotra on 19 July 2018

No refund has been received towards the following TDR filed on 018-

PNR Number : 2204 Transaction ID : 1004[Read full complaint]

Complain about behavior

Ashish Kumar on 19 July 2018

Sir/Mam

Today at 11:45 am me and my wife visited Pantaloons Muzaffarnagar at ASJ Grand Plaza Mall

At Ladies section..my wife tried a pair of clothes but she didn't like that .. so we re...[Read full complaint]

Refund Of Money

Omprakash Malviya on 19 July 2018

I was refund my money from Paytm Payments bank To My Bank account but I Don't Credited my account after 7 day period of refunding.

Jio is cheating customers

Abhijith on 19 July 2018

The offer jio said was 3 gb data per day for ₹399 with 84 days validity.

When the new plan came within effect on 18/07/2018 i am only getting 1.5 gb.

Redeeming the additional data vouch...[Read full complaint]

bad service of distributors

K Raghuram on 19 July 2018

DATE : 18/07/2018

I am a customer of harshil indane distributors. I tried to register account through online to book a cylinder. For that distributor should send me a confirmation mail...[Read full complaint]

Bad behaviour

Naaz on 19 July 2018

Dear sir /mam this complain for shalini in Kasturi motors ghaziabad she is very bad manner talk to coustomer and and service is very very poor and I honest sir /Mam all coustomer face very problem ...[Read full complaint]

wrong account transfer to customer amount-5000

Pawan Gupta on 19 July 2018

Dear sir branch manager did not listening any thing. his habit to ignore every thingh. Main thingh is that his behavior is uncivilized .

manager name-jyoti ranjan

detaile- assam ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Big Tv Pre Booking Fraud

Manish Kumar on 19 July 2018

In the month of March 2018 Reliance Big TV launched a scheme through large advertisements for which the booking amount was Rs. 99/- large number of peoples like me booked ...[Read full complaint]

I get maximum energy bill more than i used

Habib Patel on 19 July 2018

Respected sir I am regular customer of msedcl i have paid all bills regularly from 2013 to march 2018 but msedcl suddenly sent me bill about 20 000 Rs.in the month of july 2018 plz sir send me th[Read full complaint]

SAS company rajendra place pillar no.133 cheated me take money in name of job but not giving job

Saurav Saurav on 19 July 2018

Sas company cheated on me he give me mail on the name of very big company rico auto pvt lmt.and i got one another mail in name of bmw company and I will call on his number he said we will not charg...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next