Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

ICICI Lombard — claim rejected without verification

Samim Moammad on 16 November 2017

I took House Loan from PNB and had been for to take Insurance also which took from ICICI Lombard (4080/PNB-GSM/115395919/00 ). This policy was covered Loss of Job if there is no reason company viol...[Read full complaint]

No HD Upgrade of set up box even after 15 days of submitting request to Tata sky

Parneet Singh on 16 November 2017

I have requested to upgrade my set up box and Tata sky has taken more than 15 days to respond. Their customer service sucks the representative does not want to understand what a customer is asking....[Read full complaint]

PORT Out from Idea

Mohit Vijay on 16 November 2017

i am trying to port my number from idea to other telecom partner i have tried to send port message to 1900 but each time it is showing unable to send when i talked to customer care they said there ...[Read full complaint]

Staff behaviour

Jatinder Pal Singh on 16 November 2017

Dear team

Would like you to kindly register my complaint against the staff of your TDI Mohali office i have purchased 3 BHK flat at Sector 111 -112 Mohali Chandigarh under affordable s...[Read full complaint]

Cash stuck in bank

Arjun Kumar Dubey on 16 November 2017

Sir i withdraw 500/ on 09-10-2017 from sbi bank satha and I was not got cash and cashier said that your cash is stuck after that I complaint to my grahak sewa kendra and g...[Read full complaint]

Rc book do not recived

Sunil Shrikishanji Bharadiya on 16 November 2017

अंबाजोगाई Rto ऑफीस मधे 2015 मधे Neo Honda गाडी चे registrashn केली होती .तिचा नंबर MH/44-N 0879 हा आहे 2015 पासून आज पर्यत मला माज्या गाडी चे RC book मिळाले नाही क्रपया मला लवकरात लवकर मिळवून दयावे...[Read full complaint]

bill payment pending

Jatinder Kumar on 16 November 2017

sir consumer no u43gl050897h yeh bill paytm se kiya h but bill abhi tk pending h or payment cut chuki h plz solve this problem paytn order no 3009

Balance deduction from my mobile by Idea company

Sandip Masram on 16 November 2017

On 14 November 2017 at 1.21 pm Spuul movies and MidNight movies these two unnecessary services had been activated on my mobile by Idea company without my demand. For Spuul...[Read full complaint]

I recharge Rs.187 but not recevied this paln at my mobile

Sharad Pekhale on 16 November 2017

Resp. Sir / Madam

I use my paytm account for date on 2017 at Rs.187 recharge but convert this amount Rs.189 .

So IDEA recharge facility not avail...[Read full complaint]

EXTRA PAISA LIYA GYA

Shakuntala Devi on 16 November 2017

Sir mai uttar pradesh gorakhpur (NANDA NANGAR ) SE hoon yha maine apne nikat jan seva kendra me jeevan praman bnawaya jiska charges mujhse 150 rupees liya gya sir maine november 2017 me ye certific...[Read full complaint]

fraud about mobile

Kundan Giri on 16 November 2017

according to company mobile ki jagag blank box parcel kiya gya. unke mutabik redmi note 4 tha. order bhi phone ke liye kiya gya tha but waisa kuch tha hi nhi

land rover moters company uk

Santan Fernandes on 16 November 2017

dear sir i got a mail from rbi that i won 4crore 65laks rs.then they asks me to pay money to revive my prize.i paid total 4500 rs to rbi bank .but nw they rejecting my fun...[Read full complaint]

Faulty meter

Anil Ambre on 16 November 2017

Dear Sir

My electricity consumer number is 9050 and meter number is 718. The status of meter shows faulty on bill. Still they are ch...[Read full complaint]

net banking transctions

Kavitha on 16 November 2017

I am sending Rs/-3000 through IMPS net banking on 19-01-2017 to another person and amount has deducted from my account but not received the same by him. i am so many time complaint against this iss...[Read full complaint]

Very poor quality of bisleri water

Rinki Kumari on 16 November 2017

We bought bisleri water (20 lit can) on 13th November 2017 with 90 rs. While consuming we felt that there is bit tingy smell of kerosene or petrol coming out of the water. This is the matter of ext...[Read full complaint]

Wrong recharge for Aircel no

Saifuddin on 16 November 2017

I have sending wrong recharge RS 149 on Aircel no 569. Now I want to refund on my paytm wallet please help me

ewallet transaction password

Dharmesh Kumar on 16 November 2017

eWallet Transaction Password

I forgot the password of eWallet and when trying to recover it by forgot password It asks for Pancard details.

after providing the correct details.Its throw...[Read full complaint]

Change parcel or give me money back

Suraj Lohar on 16 November 2017

Idea care center call me 12- Oct 2017 and told me you are win lacky drow Samsung hands set but you parches Reebok track suit Reebok watch Reebok gogle and I parches Rs. 00/-[Read full complaint]

GSRTC bus timing

Ajay Patel on 16 November 2017

The complaint is about the bus timing of Vikas Route bus titled name is Gandhinagar to polytechnic.Previously there is a complaint is registered about the bus timing and the decreasing in the buses...[Read full complaint]

return my mony

Durgeshkumarram Durgesh on 16 November 2017

Mera paisa return nahi se rage mere I same jaing home abhi 1dine hiva aaj 10din se mughe FASA rage hai .an mail kiya karu .

Previous12345678910Next