Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

Non delivery of goods

Swati Gantellu on 18 January 2018

I had ordered Luggage set from Bags Planet on 23rd Nov 2017 but till date haven't received my order. Have dropped no of emails to Bags Planet but as usual no reply.

I saw a lot of peop...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar linkage

Rajababoo on 18 January 2018

I have linked my aadhar no.with irctc on 017. Despite this fact I am deprived of more than 6 bookings in a month. Please look into the matter.

Sterling Resorts

Red Head on 18 January 2018

Applied and paid 80% for a resort in 1996 - = 80 000

No Resort till 2... 16 years Value of 80 000 @ 18% (going rate in 996) = 16 lakh

PF Amount WithDraw Pending More than 50 Day

Arul Christopher on 18 January 2018

Dear sir

I'm Arul Christopher S I was worked Adwaith Lakshmi Industries Ltd for More than 2.5 years. And I relieve from there . So I fill claim Form of PF With draw amount. And Sent it to EPF...[Read full complaint]

Club mahindra not refunding balance amount after cancellation of membership

Rajendra Singh on 18 January 2018

I was not getting the holidays from Club Mahindra whenever I applied for.Therefore I asked for cancellation of my membership.They said can refund the balance of Rs.31333 after all possible deductio...[Read full complaint]

Bharat gas subsidy not getting from Nov.17

Prashant Kumbhar on 18 January 2018

While online booking of cylinder in mobile apps subsidy going stop i am asking to booking agent but he said u r stop subsidy when use bharat gas mobile app.

I am not stop my subsidy and I wan...[Read full complaint]

delay of gas cylinder

Leelavathi on 18 January 2018

I booked the gas refill on 2018 consumer No. 9409 Bangalore. I got a message to my Mobile from the company regarding this. My Booking No is [Read full complaint]

INTEX MOBILE WORST PHONE EVER

Sanam Agrawal on 18 January 2018

hi i have brought an Intex phone before 1year nd within few month phone was totally chnged all features are not working properly and when i give it for repairing in nera by service center they are ...[Read full complaint]

My pan card is not dispatched.

Tauhid Raza on 18 January 2018

My pan card is still not dispatched.

Acknowledgement no. 195.

Category : individual

Date : 27th April 017.

Pan no. : CVLP...[Read full complaint]

Delay in the delivery of the packet

Ritesh Kumar Bharti on 18 January 2018

I posted the speed post on 15/01/2018 to saharanpur(up)by indian post office prem nagar branch bareilly (up). Its track number is EU207245811IN. But my packet is not delievered at its destiny. Its ...[Read full complaint]

Ticket fees deducted in my account but ticket is not generated.

Aadesh P Kelaiya on 18 January 2018

Respected Sir

Today(18-01-2018) I have booked online return ticket Ahmedabad Nehrunager(18-01-2018 at 17:35) to junagadh at that time ticket fees(Rs.342) is deducted but ticket is not ...[Read full complaint]

30000 रू मेरे ट्रेडिंग अकाउंट KOINEX मे ना जमा होना

Savitasingh Sengar on 18 January 2018

Savita Singh Sengar

सर

मेरा ट्रेडिंग अकाउंट KOINEX मे खुला हुआ है मैने 16/01/2018 को 0000 रू (तीस हजार रुपये ) यूनिअन बैक से

नेट बैकिंग द्वारा KOI...[Read full complaint]

Need Information of cheque details from State Bank of India related

Kattekola Sriram on 18 January 2018

I have a Car loan from State Bank Of India since 2015 August. I went for auto detection process to pay EMI every month. So it has to be started from August 2015 but ECS did not work correctly for t...[Read full complaint]

Uunnecessary balance deducted from my SBI aaccount 6times

Nargis Kamran on 18 January 2018

My SBI account has been unnecessary debited without having in my knowledge 6 times and the particulars at are as follows:

1.POS GU476552866 DOCOMOPREP on 2016 with r...[Read full complaint]

late delivery

Vivek Narain on 17 January 2018

Refill booked on 6th jan 2018 cash memo generated on 10th jan 2018 bug refill not delivered till 17th jan. Consumer no. 3100

Theft of expensive item from parcel

Tauheed Ahmad on 17 January 2018

I send 2 parcel of 30kg each from Saudi Arabia tracking no.1:.CP068071138SA 2:.CP068071141SA by Saudi post on dated :17/12/2017 but when I receive the parcel from India post address: Phusro bokaro ...[Read full complaint]

airtel 199 pack is worst

Murali on 17 January 2018

Google page opens take a 10 minutes. 2g net speed is slow in all place. 3g network is not performing in my village

Online bill payment portal very often is not working

Bhupinder Singh on 17 January 2018

I have not been victimized but sorry to say that online payment portal of HPSEB very often is not working and make me as well as other customers annoyed. It is wastage of time and data both. As a l...[Read full complaint]

please hum gariboka paisa wapas karne ka kripa kare mahut meharbani hogi

Pramod Patel Baikunthpur on 17 January 2018

pease be spesicalinlude dates of transaction. descripesion of iteams sufferied loss of money

Regarding sim card not recieved

Umesh Suresh Shinde on 17 January 2018

I had handover my documents for porting my no 710) to the Idea employee MR Jayesh Seshnarayan Pandey EMP Code - EMMID2498.

After one month of this still not g...[Read full complaint]

Previous12345678910Next