Over 1 thousand businesses use Grahak Seva platform

EMI Deducted Twice

Dhanith Suryavansi on 22 May 2018

Hi

I have availed Personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani on 04/02/2018 for the sum of Rs.80 781 with Loan A/c No. #IPERHYD01020995. I have paid my first EMI through Dhani application via ...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaving with senior citizens by rpf

Shaikh Numan Ahmed on 21 May 2018

Respected sir

I am travel with my family with senior citizens from Bihar to durg my PNR status is 1369

I have seen issue in my couch there is no water in my co...[Read full complaint]

Irresponsible neighborhood suffering people

Someone Anonymous on 21 May 2018

In this area due to some irresponsible people there is a threat of spreading a disease epidemic.

People living on higher floors of building doesn't care about this. They just start their moto...[Read full complaint]

R32262 My Account is debited by rs 4965

Rahul Govind Bhavsar on 21 May 2018

Dear Sir

I had account in angle broking from 2008 we had trading in 2008 to 2011 approx then i had don't any trade in my account

then in last month my account is transfer to Mr Shashank...[Read full complaint]

sim card is not working

Yogesh Tarachand Rathod on 21 May 2018

my idea sim card 0762 is not working since last two days

Velvet City Project Fraud of Shine City Infra

Sharad Mishra on 21 May 2018

I was purchased a plot by Shine City Agent in Velvet City Bijnor Lucknow. Plot D35 Phase -2 with Customer Id - CFMZ437 in JUN'2016.

The site has cancelled but since last 1.5 year all the team...[Read full complaint]

Illegal deduction of ECS and harassment by customer complaint staff

Arjun Sudhakar on 21 May 2018

I have repeatedly asked to remove my company from Just dial. After going through appropriate channels my ECS is debited even after 3 months notice. Also when bringing up the complaint I was harasse...[Read full complaint]

poor connectivity

Rakesh Chandra Pandey on 21 May 2018

I the consumer of mobile number 4456 (post paid) used for data connection.

Due to poor connectivity I could hardly use any services since activation.

Please re...[Read full complaint]

bike not delrvery

Padmini on 21 May 2018

My bike 13may2018ko asr to rae barely book kiya tha bilty no 4320 hai my mob no 734767i53 haip

Complaint regarding to deduction an amount...

Pradeep on 21 May 2018

Dear.service provider

I. Hve an acc..with canara bank & i made a transaction on 14 may 2018..& i added an amount of 2000 rson paytm by my debit card.. But due to transaction failed .t...[Read full complaint]

Money deduction from allahabad bank account

Kumar Niket on 21 May 2018

As I went to atm for money .I fulfill all the criteria in the atm machine .I entered 3000 amount but in the atm there is insufficient amount .After 2hrs 3000 money deducted from my account

Slow speed on idea 4G

Rohan Niwankar on 21 May 2018

I am continuously getting slow speed (1 mbps ) on idea 4G card I have done all troubleshooting which was told to do by customer care. I have complained so many time but issue is not resolved and wi...[Read full complaint]

Demand of extra charge while bike booking

Sumit Kumar on 21 May 2018

Sir

I booked my scooty on 21/5/2018 and bill/Lt no is 2299 from Patna to new Delhi..in the name of Sumit Kumar pH no 2752

I paid the ...[Read full complaint]

Transffering car loan to nominee

Ravindra Sarjera Kote on 21 May 2018

Dear Sir

sir ek sal pahle mere pitaji sarjerao ramrao kote ne kotak mahindra finance ka car loan liya tha car No. MH 17 BV 713. abhi 6 month pahle mere pitaji...[Read full complaint]

Term insurance

Sanvir Singh on 21 May 2018

I opted for term insurance with policy bazaar after coming to know about the company by their media advertising means

When i applies they deducted my premium and after two days send me a mail...[Read full complaint]

Irresponsibility

Nidhi Parekh on 21 May 2018

I had ordered a pair of Roadster sandals from Myntra on 10th may..it said it will deliver by 15may...

I waited till 16may n then I called the customer care dept. The person heard everything n...[Read full complaint]

pf number not giving me kfc restaurant inorbit mall

Akshay Anil Sangale on 21 May 2018

I am working kfc restaurant 2013to2014

I am working 6 month kfc restaurant pune inorbit

But my pf no not giving me .

New Bajaj Pulsar problem

Gaurang Jayswal on 21 May 2018

I am one of your customer my self Gaurang Jayswal. I purchased Bike ( Bajaj Pulsar 135 ) from one of your dealer namedShisa Bajaj situated at Vadodara on the date of 018. ...[Read full complaint]

No Action from Vodafone Regarding network issue

Mahesh Paradava on 21 May 2018

Dear Sir

I am complaining vodafone customer care regarding network issue since last two months. Every time they updates the status our team has checked the network and we will solve it within...[Read full complaint]

Passport verification rishwat

Md Ehsan Alam on 20 May 2018

Sir passport verification ke liye 1500 rupya maang rahe hai. Aur dhamki bhi di hai ki agar nahi foge to nahi hoga.

Previous12345678910Next