Schools & University complaints

Regarding ctet marksheet

Jyotsana Debnath on 15 January 2016

Sir I have qualified my ctet exam sep2015 but still I didn't get my certificate. My roll no is 0144 and my address is .... Jyotsana Debnath, C/O...[Read full complaint]

Provisional Marksheet not received

Parwesh Khatri on 13 January 2016

My enrolment no. is 3604 and i have completed my BA through IGNOU in 015. But i haven't received my marksheet yet. I called up at Delhi main off...[Read full complaint]

Ctet extra payment refund

Jyotirmay Bhar on 13 January 2016

Dear sir, I have filled my form through online for ctet. While filling of the application form money has been debited two times from my debit card transaction . My application no. Is 70631654.firs...[Read full complaint]

Ctet certificate not received

Jitendra Carpenter on 12 January 2016

my name is jitendra carpenter i passed sept. 2015 ctet exam i am not recieved ctet marksheet please send marksheet my roll no.-03801979 my address- jitendra carpenter s/of mathuralal vill- lodkiya...[Read full complaint]

Ctet sep 2015 marksheet and certificate not received

Priya Jindal on 12 January 2016

Dear sir my name is priya jindal. l have cleared ctet sep 2015 paper 2 but I did not get marksheet and certificate till now. please do something. name- priya jindal roll no. 161...[Read full complaint]

School not proper

Ayesha Siddiqua on 12 January 2016

Teacher leave the students in the classroom alone, no displace is taught to the students the child behaves like he is styding in a street school, no orall teaching is taught . The student is unabl...[Read full complaint]

Regarding My Certificates

Mustafa Shajapurwala on 11 January 2016

Respected Grahak Seva, I had paid amount of Rs:- 00/- in the Month of August - 2015 as First Installment of Rs:- 00/- & remaining Installment of...[Read full complaint]

Correction of mother name in ctet certificate

Sk Saini on 10 January 2016

Respected sir/madam, My self qualified in ctet but my mother name showing spelling mistake ply instruct me what next to do.

Ctet certificate not received

Pawan Kumar on 08 January 2016

ctet sep 2015 certificate not received I haven't got my certificate for ctet sep 2015......My name is pawan kumar s/o satish kumar.My roll no is 02312590.My contact no is 6357[Read full complaint]

Assignment marks not entered in grade card

Saroj Rana on 08 January 2016

i have completed masters in political science from ignou. i have given all theory papers and submit all the assignments but in my grade card status one of the assignment has shown as not submitted...[Read full complaint]

CTET Certificate not received till 8.1.2016

Ritu Raj on 08 January 2016

I qualified CTET Sep 2015 but till today CTET Certificate has not been received. My Roll no. is 249. Kindly inform me and provided me CTET certificate as early as possibl...[Read full complaint]

Don't receive my ctet certificate

Nitika Sharma on 08 January 2016

sir i qualified ctet exam sep 2015 but still i don't receive my ctet certificate my name is nitika sharma roll no. 3039 reg.no. 4169 my address ...[Read full complaint]

NIIT certificate issue

Jay Shankar Pandey on 08 January 2016

Respected Sir/mam My name is jay shankar pandey.I was admited in niit at 2009 and i had completed my aniit and also bsc(it) from niit center.i got the bsc(it) cirtificates and also got the proviss...[Read full complaint]

Degree not received from agra university

Namita Chauhan on 07 January 2016

Sir I have applied for my BCA degree certificate ref.no.S-17012,challan no-47375 & MITM degree certificate ref.no.S-17013,challan no-47376.I applied for it 2-3 yrs before.I also applied for provis...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by Indian Institute of finance planing

Megha Verma on 07 January 2016

My councilor dishanshu sir he cheated me he said summit 40000rs and after that we help you for education loan they know all about my financial crisis that my father have taken a home loan and he d...[Read full complaint]

Ctet mark sheet not receive

Pinki Rani on 06 January 2016

DEAR SIR i have pass ctet sep 2015 but my mark sheet not recieved . plz sir kindly give me my dmc thankyou

Not received original ctet certificate of September 2015

Jayantakumar Behera on 06 January 2016

Sir I have passed ctet September 2015 paper 1 exam.04601824 is my ctet roll number

Not received till now the original certificate of Ctet sep 2015

Km. Pooja Vishwakarma on 05 January 2016

SIR I have cleaar my ctet exam paper1 in sep. 2015 ,but i have not received my original certificate. my name is km.pooja vishwakarma and roll no. 1993 my ph no. is [Read full complaint]

Unable to appear for online tests

Nikita Ashok Aware on 05 January 2016

I have enrolled at Brilliant Tutorials for the distance education program for GATE 2016 which consist of Study material and online test series, Enrolment id P1GH16BT0001. I have received the mater...[Read full complaint]

Degree not received after online payment

Sumit Kumar Gupta on 05 January 2016

I completed my course MCA 2015 from Amity university, Lucknow..I registered on amizone for convocation and completed the payment option...I also mentioned that my degree ...[Read full complaint]