Schools & University complaints

CTET 2012 certificate not received

Mridu Sharma Vaid on 03 February 2016

I had cleared ctet exam held on 5 May 012. My roll no is 159. But have not received the ctet certificate till date. From where can I get it asap...[Read full complaint]

EIMT refund my money

Atul Sharma on 02 February 2016

Dear sir, I have taken admission in EIMT institute for janakpuri branch of 3rd sem in ksou of 07/02/2014 in B.tech in civil i submit fees in eimt account of 3rd sem in installment till now i have ...[Read full complaint]

Not getting marksheet and other documents

Suraj Oraon on 02 February 2016

I am a student of IGNOU. My course code is B.A and enrollment no. is 440. I completed the course in September 2015 but yet not received my marksheet and other documents. ...[Read full complaint]

Not getting marksheet and other documents

Suraj Oraon on 02 February 2016

I am a student of IGNOU. My course code is BA and enrollment no. is 440. I completed the course in September 2015 but now I did not received marksheet and other documents...[Read full complaint]

EIMT MBA course certificate

Mukesh Kumar on 02 February 2016

My MBA, Reg. No.- 131331MBA0161. I had taken admission in Ranchi (Jharkhand) at 013. Previous one year not any one contact me, when we call & mail in Delhi office attend ...[Read full complaint]

For CCSP study centre

Rohit Tiwari on 01 February 2016

sir mai ccsp me admission kraya tha 3st sem. ka na result aaya na hi net par so kiya mera 4nd sem ke liye bol rhe the to maine kha ki mera result to batao to bole last year me milega to maine apna...[Read full complaint]

MGITI.ORG not providing classes even after taking fee in advance

Priya Goyal on 31 January 2016

I joined them to learn tally and deposited the Rs. 500 as advance fee ( total 700 fee for a month as mentioned in slip) and they stopped providing class on third day and asked to deposit full Rs.7...[Read full complaint]

Not received my ctet certificate

Charul S Kulshrestha on 31 January 2016

Sir/Madam, I have qualified CTET Sept2015.Kindly issue my certificate if not issued as I have not received it till date. My roll number is 433. Thanking you in anticipati...[Read full complaint]

Fault in HTAT marksheet

Jagubhai Lakhabhai Vaja on 31 January 2016

નમસ્કાર સાહેબ શ્રી, સવિનય આપ સાહેબ ને જણાવવાનું કે મારું નામ જગુભાઈ વાજા છે. મેં એચ ટી એ ટી -૨૦૧૫ ની પરીક્ષા આપી હતી. જયારે મેં ઓન લાઈન રીઝલ્ટ જોયું હતું ત્યારે મને ૯૩ માર્ક હતા સુધારેલ રીઝલ્ટ પ્ર...[Read full complaint]

Beaten my child in School

Naveen Pandey on 30 January 2016

Yesterday on 29th January, 016. Two school teachers, St. Mary's Public School located at Deoli in Saink Farm, beating my child in school very brutally. My child Aman Pand...[Read full complaint]

Not received the certificate of CTET Sep 2015

Anupam Kumari on 29 January 2016

Dear sir, I have qualified the CTET Sep 2015 exam. But till date I have not received the certificate.My Roll No is 463. Please send me my certificate as soon as possible....[Read full complaint]

CTET Sept 2015 marksheet

Madhavi Singh on 29 January 2016

Sir, I am MADHAVI SINGH. I have qualified ctet september 015. But i havn't received my marksheet yet. Please kindly send my marksheet as soon as possible. My registration...[Read full complaint]

Correction in mother father name

Sateesh Chaurasiya on 28 January 2016

Sir I want to say that in my marksheet my mother father names spelling is incorrect at the place of chaurasiya inmother name chaarasiya and in father name charasiya is written. Please correct it ....[Read full complaint]

Brainware institute cheat all students

Sujan Som on 28 January 2016

sir , Icomplite a cource which name is pmkvy . it,s course ruls that end of the cource all student,s get 8000 thousend rs but we are not get to the actual mony.we get mini mum 1600 to 2500 . we ar...[Read full complaint]

Rising School Fees

Seema Jain on 27 January 2016

Dear Sir, I have two daughters aged 11 and 6 yrs. Both are studying in Sri Ma Vidayala Patlipada. Here the school is now changing into CBSE pattern. Every year school is rising their fees without ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding tuition fees

Ashok Sharma on 27 January 2016

My name is Ashok Sharma. My son name is Rishabh Sharma. Who has study in Bechelor of Business Administration University regd. no. 0034 I want to know the tution fees of s...[Read full complaint]

Certificate not received from EIMT since 2013

Ashwani Kumar Srivastava on 23 January 2016

Hi, Please find candidate code 12133DIPC0002 , I have compleated my cource but certificate for the same is still not received to us , i was trying to EIMT lucknow branch since more than two year's...[Read full complaint]

For ctet certificate

Neha Tomar on 21 January 2016

Dear sir ; I am not received my ctet certificate of Sept 2015 examination yet.my roll no is 6109 and my address is shri bala ji properties jamalpur kalan jwalapur haridwa...[Read full complaint]

Ctet mark statement and certificate not received

Sohan Lal Sharma on 19 January 2016

Sir maine ctet September paper 1st and 2nd dono qualify kiye hai lekin mera mark statement aur certificate abhi tak nahi aaye hai mera reg no 1121 aur roll no [Read full complaint]

Ctet certificate not received yet

Rajesh Yadav on 16 January 2016

Dear Sir, Qualified Roll no - 7644 Sep 2015 Rajesh yadav email- @gmail.com contact no 0422 Sir certificate jaldi bejo...[Read full complaint]