Schools & University complaints

Ignou ahe -1 result

Shashi Sinha on 13 February 2016

today I checked my result,for ignou ahe-1 project were I got Ahe 1 P marks/grade Max.marks 19 25 So,want to know whether I am pass or not. it is not defying the total marks from were I can be sure...[Read full complaint]

CCSP school fee

Rohit Tiwari on 12 February 2016

sir mai ccsp me admission kraya tha 3st sem. ka na result aaya na hi net par so kiya mera 4nd sem ke liye bol rhe the to maine kha ki mera result to batao to bole last year me milega to maine apna...[Read full complaint]

CTET sep 2015 Marksheet, Certificate not recieved

Aman Ullah on 11 February 2016

Sir, I have passed ctet sep 2015 my roll no is 0455 .I have not recieved marksheet,certificate till date .Request forward

Non received of ctet sep 2015 mark sheet

Minal Mahipati Desai on 10 February 2016

Sir, I have passed ctet sep 2015 with 68%. My roll no is 950. I have not received not mark sheet till date. Request forward the same at under mentioned address:- mrs. Min...[Read full complaint]

CTET not refund my money

Pavan Srivastava on 10 February 2016

Dear Sir, My self Preeti srivastava I have C TET R/N is 2666 I Have paid CTET fee two times.On date 2015 my transition was failed so i again pai...[Read full complaint]

Eimt gurgaon institute problem

Vinay Singh on 10 February 2016

Dear Team I took admission in 2012 in Mgu university through eimt .till now my 4th semester exam pending, and few days before he said .I can't give exam.we have facing a lots problem in this insti...[Read full complaint]

Ctet certificate sep2015 not received

Preetika on 09 February 2016

Sir / mam I have not received my ctet original certificate sep2015. . MY ROLL NO=00912426 MY RG NO 9608 my correspondence address is = Preetika D/o Amar singh house no.D_...[Read full complaint]

Wrongly paid 2nd years mba fees instead of 1st year mba

Siddhant Doshi on 09 February 2016

Respected Sir, I m Siddhant Doshi wanna do Mba from Ycmou n have passed the online entrance exam also. for the next procedure i selected 2nd year Mba form n paid the fees of 2nd year Mba but i wan...[Read full complaint]

Ctet September 2015 certificate

Arti Singh on 08 February 2016

Sir my name is arti Singh ,I got 91,marks in ctet September 2015exm ,but still I don't got my ctet certificate.

Non receipt of graduation. Degree

Amit Verma on 07 February 2016

Sir, I have filled up the challan form for graduate degree and still i have not receive the same. The details of the graduate marksheet are as under:- Chall No. B 3435 Ro...[Read full complaint]

Not got caution money back ffrom college

Nilesh Girase on 07 February 2016

I was passout BE in 015. At the Admission take extra fee from me as ₹5000. At time passout he will be give back. But this not Happen . I was asking him to give me Caution...[Read full complaint]

NIOS not completed my result

Rahul on 07 February 2016

Roll Number: 3250 Name: RAHUL Mother's Name: REETA Father's Name: SHASHI KUMAR Enrolled from the State: Sr. Secondary: Results for Oct- Nov 2015 Exams Result Marks Detail...[Read full complaint]

I have lose my result

Rahul on 07 February 2016

sir mene apne sare paper diya tha magar me ek subject ka results show nahi kar RHA h. to me kya karu ap bhiya mujhe jise mera final result show kare sir p.. l....s... my help me.

Non receipt of ctet sep 2015 passing certificate

Minal Mahipati Desai on 06 February 2016

Sir, I have appeared for ctet sep 2015 exam with roll no 0950 and cleared the exam with 68.67% but not yet received the mark sheet and pass certificate till date (05 feb ...[Read full complaint]

Unfair practices within Madurai Kamaraj University

Jonathan Kmlalpekliana on 06 February 2016

Unfair practices within Madurai Kamaraj University Dear Sir, With all due respect, I am MA Labour Management student under Madurai Kamaraj University, Aizawl Centre whose centre code is 836. I hav...[Read full complaint]

To get ebc concession

Pankaj Dhanawade on 05 February 2016

sir i am an electrical engg pass out of 2014 student the alard college of engg & management , hinjewadi pune . i had applied for ebc conession for year 3-14 from above co...[Read full complaint]

Refund my fee

Rahul Vikasbhai Patil on 05 February 2016

I am rahul vikasbhAi ...it's a fraud institute...this institution is cited the students and his future. My number 2648 Plz call me

Ctet certificate not found

Kiran Chaudhary on 04 February 2016

Sir mujhe mera ctet mark sheet Ni mili h plz send my matksheet my roll nmbr 3255 session 2015

ETHICS not giving marksheet

Rani Ahirwar on 03 February 2016

I am taken admission in B.A PASS course in 2012 in LAXMI NAGAR BRANCH AND SUBMITTED the fees in PITAM PIURA BRANCH The institute conducted exam in SOUTH EX-PART --1 DELHI BRANCH BU the the EITHIC ...[Read full complaint]

Not accept account opening school student form

Panchalrajnikant Rajnikantk. on 03 February 2016

Red.sir. I peincipal sachana pe center school here with state that i want to open student account in viramgam sub post office in ahmedabad dist. Guj. But however VIramgam sub post Master not give ...[Read full complaint]