Schools & University complaints

CBSE math paper regarding

Rahul on 14 March 2016

Thais year's maths paper demoralised us.. It was to tricky and (very )to the power infinity Lengthy . this paper destroyed my career. Min time required for the paper should be 4 hrs... 6 marks que...[Read full complaint]

Not allowing to take exam

Aradhya Pr on 12 March 2016

hi, I am 2007 batch student, and i have 1 back log in my 2nd Sem BBM, and when i went to pay the exam fee college administration informed me that as per Bangalore university new guidelines i am no...[Read full complaint]

No contact with Eimt ????

Pankaj Rajpoot on 11 March 2016

From last 2 year they contacted every time saying transfer money we did it and two of courses were going on. But from last year may 2015 onwards no contact is being made to me and when I visited t...[Read full complaint]

No signal at Kendriya Vihar, Sector 56, Gurgaon

Dr S S Gupta on 08 March 2016

No signal at Kendriya Vihar, Sector 56, Gurgaon, 2011

Kendriya Vidhyalaya me farewell party nahi di gayi

Amarnath Jatav on 05 March 2016

SIR . Kendriya Vidyalya NTPC Shaktinagar Sonbhadr ME PRINCIPAL TIRKI MADOM KE SANKI RAVAIYE KE KARAN 12th. Class ke Studants ko faraval party nahi di gayi hai Isse Studants ka manobal gira hua hai...[Read full complaint]

NIIT not gave certificate of basic course

Saloni Verma on 01 March 2016

I got admission in NIIT Thane centre for basics course and Tally course simultaneously on 30/03/2014 with student id S14117400795 for 40 or 45 days as i remember, I completed the duration of cours...[Read full complaint]

About 12th marksheet

Deepak Kumar on 01 March 2016

Sir , My name is Deepak kumar but my name is wrong in 12th marksheet. this is board mistake. my name in 12th sheet is Dheepak kumar.there is a sppling mistake.How can I correction it.pls tell us. ...[Read full complaint]

Name correction in 12th marksheet

Deepak Kumar on 29 February 2016

Sir,my Name in 12th marksheet is wrong,this mistake taken by up board. My accutul Name is Deepak kumar but 12th me my name is Dheepak kumar.

Fraud done by Triumphant Institute of Management Education

Kaustubh Kashyap on 28 February 2016

Sir, i took admission inT.I.M.E institute of Adyar, Chennai for preparation of cat-2017 on January 5th. They told me that the class will start from 11th of January but till now class has not been ...[Read full complaint]

Karnataka open university results

Govind Kumar on 26 February 2016

sir, mai 3yeas pahle 2sal ka diploma mai admission karwaya tha, but aj tak uska koi results nahi mila hai, istut wale sir 2sal se hame result nahi de rahe hai,

I never received my certificate from NIIT

Kanchan on 25 February 2016

i started studying in 2014 . my course was one year diploma in financial accounting and still i haven't got my diploma. they did not placement in my field . 3 time I mailed my counsling sheet to m...[Read full complaint]

Corruption by school teacher k.v.adra

Micheal Jackson on 24 February 2016

Respected Sir,Madam I m student of class 11 science of K.V.Adra (West bengal) and i want to say that our school teacher Mr.R.K.Chowdhury(permanent physics teacher of K.V.Adra) is doing partiality ...[Read full complaint]

Not received final certificate of MBA

Girach Tamannabanu on 22 February 2016

I do not receive my final certificate of mba(mp) I completed my mba(mp) with ignou in feb. 015. Last time I got final certificate of pgdfm but not receive convocation let...[Read full complaint]

For the specilaziation change

Rahul on 22 February 2016

Dear sir I rahul from jalandhar my registration number is 0040 my issue is change the specialization of my subject i am doing mba in marketing .bt after 2nd sem i realize...[Read full complaint]

CTET makrsheet nahi mili

Hariom on 22 February 2016

Roll no 2463 ne 22/2/2015 ko ctet exam diya jisko certificate to mil gaya lekin mark sheet 2l/2/2016tak nahi mili Hai

Refund my 45000 money because my marksheet not giving this is fraud institute

Raju on 21 February 2016

Its a fraud institute totally fraud I am giving last and final warning give my money back then I will show in the court if not given me any responce then I will call the police

Fees refund from EIMT

Mukesh Kumar on 21 February 2016

Dear sir, I was called mr. Prasant foram EIMT sec 18 to higher education then we register the course of diploma electrical then we completed two semesters Exam after that we are going to sec 18 br...[Read full complaint]

Online transaction failed but not refund CSJM university

Satyajeet Pathak on 19 February 2016

Booked a BA 3rd year exam form using 'CSJM kanpur university' and money was debited 2 time from my credit card but my form was not completed.bcoz suddenly stop process. I send u stop screen snap s...[Read full complaint]

Not Book Received (Hindi-301)

Banshidhar Bhatt on 19 February 2016

I opted for hindi medium for my all subject i have paid already. I have not Received this book (HINDI-301) student name: BANSHI DHAR BHATT Ref.No. A0715313091 Enrol No. : 3154[Read full complaint]

MBA degree not received till date

Gajendra Nishad on 16 February 2016

I am MBA qualifying from your study center RN institute. but they refuse about my degree. they told the university not sent your degree tile date. this is very urgent for my future and job searchi...[Read full complaint]