Schools & University complaints

Degree Certificate Not received

Karen Castelino on 06 April 2016

I have completed my Final year BBM exams in 2012 and still not received my Marks Card and Degree Certificate. I have been coordinating with my Center - Vishala Karnataka - Bhuwaneshwari College, w...[Read full complaint]

Do not receive CTET July certificate

Devendra Singh on 03 April 2016

Do not receive my ctet certificate, plz tell me how to get duplicate certificate. And required all documents ,

Cancel of candidature without reason

Anil Kumar Shakya on 03 April 2016

Sir, i appeared for ibps po examination held on 3 jan 016. In its result given that my candidature for ibps clerk main exam examination has been cancelled My result shows...[Read full complaint]

NIIT late completion of my course

Siddharth Chaurasia on 02 April 2016

I am Siddharth Chaurasia. Student ID S51161300162 I used to study in vivek vihar NIIT centre It is closed now But they have not transferred me to other NIIT centre I joined NIIT with lots of hope ...[Read full complaint]

Ignou assignment

Ashish Kumar on 31 March 2016

in study centre 2321 i want submit my assignment but they want draft of each paper also i said that i don't want appear in june tee exam only i want dubmit my assignment but they denied how

Name correction in ctet certificate

Neeraj Kumar on 31 March 2016

I got my c tet certificate in march 2015 but there is a spelling mistake in my fathers name . What can i do ?

About scholarship

Rajnish Kumar on 30 March 2016

I am rajnish kumar studing im 3rd years 3-2 Sem. We are here Total 16 Person. All person come on scholarship..But till now body getting scholarship. Now our collage principal force for money and 2...[Read full complaint]

CTET mark statement not received

Sushma Rani on 26 March 2016

Respectfully , I am sushma rani , d/o-vijaykant sharma , I have qualified ctet feb 2015 paper-1 with 62% (93 marks) roll no- 0486 , reg no- 2200...[Read full complaint]

Confusing state of affiars

Uma Rajendraprasad Gupta on 25 March 2016

Grade card shows practical assignments had been submited but no reflection of marks of paper mso004 but when applying for re exam form it is showing course had already completed but assignments no...[Read full complaint]

Ctet form in double payment

Ashok Kumar on 22 March 2016

Dear sir sir i am fill form ctet on28/12/2015 form registration no70627083 (sushil kumar) and date of birth 05/10/1992 in this formin 2payment is applied 600) sir ,sir my...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Shemaroo Institute

Anonymous on 19 March 2016

SIFT is a so called film institute (shemaroo) without any registration no or accreditation. I suppose where they fool young students/aspiring candidates in the name film institute. Students take a...[Read full complaint]

Maths paper too lengthy

Mouzzam Ali on 18 March 2016

I want to notify u that maths paper held on 14 march 2016 was very tough quite lengthy too .there were rarely any question from ncert they were just from refreshers so paper should be reconducted ...[Read full complaint]

Up model school not refund my money

Pavan Srivastava on 17 March 2016

1)पंजीकरण एवंऑनलाइन भगुतान रसीद REGISTRATION NO/पंजीकरण संÉया : 5205 TRANSACTION ID/लेन-देन नàबर : 5782 DIVISION/मÖडल : आगरा T.G.T SUBJECT/टȣ.जी...[Read full complaint]

Cbse physics and maths paper Class 12

Hemant Rai on 17 March 2016

Cbse 2016 physics and maths paper were leaked out 1 day before the examination ..many of my batchmates were having physics paper over the neight before exam. Iam totally depressed . The question w...[Read full complaint]

Cbse maths paper leak at cambridge public school patna on whatsapp

Vishal Kr on 17 March 2016

as ques was lengthy but they also take question and enjoying freely i have not seen in any board that the didnt take step...............

Sri Chaitanya college is fraud

Mansosweetorsad Saaadi on 16 March 2016

Please dont ignore , please read it and know about a student who faces the hell for two years in sri chaitanya . I am here to tell you the torcher done by sri chaitanya campus and they are really ...[Read full complaint]

Huge exam fee collecting by IGNOU

Jai Upadhyay on 16 March 2016

Dear Sir, IGNOU NEW DELHI suddenly change exam fee ₹60 to ₹120 this amount is very huge amount .India is a very poor country.Most of the IGNOU'S students live in villages.University should increas...[Read full complaint]

For cbse class 12 maths paper

Nisha on 15 March 2016

I bring to your kind notice the facts that the Class 12 Maths Exam held on 14th March, 2016 was extremely tough and lengthy. Paper was tricky too. There were 3 Questions from NCERT out of 26. The ...[Read full complaint]

Extremely tough and lengthy question paper

Konika on 15 March 2016

The recent paper of maths which was held on 14 march,16 was extremely tough and lengthy. We were not able to finish the paper on time as it was very lengthy. Moreover the calculations were also to...[Read full complaint]

Against Maths exam 2016

Anonymous on 14 March 2016

This is my complaint regarding the maths exam this year. It was infinitely lengthy exam and and many questions were beyond the scope of book.99% of students have left 6-10 mark exam.this is big mi...[Read full complaint]