Schools & University complaints

My school is cheating with me and many students like me

Abhilash Chahar on 29 April 2016

there is a school in bharatpur,rajasthan named as TAGORE ENGLISH ACADEMY and i did my 10 from there but they don't have affilliation with cbse they are lying to students and in the exams time i fo...[Read full complaint]

IGNOU Result not declared

Mool Raj Gupta on 28 April 2016

I am doing bdp course from Ignou.now I had given the exams of second year in Dec 2015 but till now the result my subject ESO 14 NOT DECLARED.pls look into the matter and help me soughtout this iss...[Read full complaint]

Didn't receive my migration certificate & Results

Niranjan Rajendra Jagtap on 26 April 2016

My Self NIRANJAN JAGTAP, I have completed Diploma in mechanical branch My Enrolment No is- (My reg no-121282LDME022), SO till date there is no any response by the your institute for our mark sheet...[Read full complaint]

Don't Get Refund of TGT Canceled Vacancies of UP model school

Prerana Agrawal on 25 April 2016

Does not get Refund of TGT vacancy of Model school yet Dear Sir/Madam With due respect I (Prerana Agrawal) have submitted FOUR forms of TGT MUSIC for bellow regions:- 1- AGRA (Reg No. [Read full complaint]

Ctet certificate not found

Neeraj Singh on 22 April 2016

Respected sir/ madam I neeraj kumas singh , s/o hari shanker singh have qualified the ctet sep2015 my roll no. Is 8579 I have received the mark sheat but I have not recei...[Read full complaint]

IGNOU not declared revaluation

Sneha Navtake on 20 April 2016

My name is sneha navtake, I m in last year of Bsc from IGNOU, I have cleared my all courses with practical except PHE-02, I failed in this,but I have applied for re evaluation on 4th march by Blue...[Read full complaint]

Not issuing Joining letter

Na on 20 April 2016

This is to inform you that Teachers working in Guru Nanak Modern english School, Ramnagar, Taratala Road, Kolkata-700024 not getting their joining letter after so many request, school authority do...[Read full complaint]

Fiit jee dwarka asking for diff. Of fee

Pramod Mishra on 20 April 2016

Sir, i get admission of my son in fiitjee dwarka delhi on 17/04/2016.he scored 90% schoolorship as fiitjee dwarka has intimated me. But after getting admission now today i.e 20/04/2016 thay were c...[Read full complaint]

Fake enrollment of B-Tech by Ethics Institute of Management

Pravesh Kumar on 19 April 2016

I have joined B-tech Program in E & TC at EIMT-Gurgaon through Manisha Hooda Mob No 131. As on date, i have been completed my B-tech but the marksheets of last 2 sem has ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding my convocation certificate

Aishwarya Ravi on 18 April 2016

Hello Sir/ Madam This is with regards to my convocation certificate which I have not yet got it. I completed my gradution in BA(PJCE) in 2012 from St Anne's degree college affliated to Bangalore u...[Read full complaint]

IGNOU's marksheet and provisional certificale not received

Chhabilesh Dwivedi on 16 April 2016

enrolment no. 0102 CHHABILESH DWIVEDI pls send my marksheet & provisnal certificate

Not get Marksheet from Ethics institute

Naresh Kumar on 16 April 2016

Taken admission in Ethics Institute in Janakpuri branch in 2013 but till no get marksheet & any updation

Not received BSc. IT degree

Subhash Rajput on 16 April 2016

Hi Sir/ Madam, I passed my BSc. IT- Dep Lateral from PTU with Name: Subhash Chander, Roll. No. 010, Center name: Asiatech Institute, regional center Bhupindra in Dec 2012...[Read full complaint]

Capitation fee refund

Zakir on 15 April 2016

I wanted to take admisn in a medical college. My agent took me to a medical college of maharastra. The college asked for the amount of capitation fee in cash. But due to lack of cash we paid the a...[Read full complaint]

Against Govt College Tonk 220

Ankur Parashar on 14 April 2016

Tonk exam center code 220 par jab exam dene gye to waha par na to koi table mili rkhne ke liye or na hi waha light thi waha andhere M likh pana bht mushkil tha waha ke head ko btya to unhone bhi k...[Read full complaint]

PTU Result pending

Priya Verma on 13 April 2016

Respected Sir, I took admission in 2nd semester of M.Sc biotech in january 2014 . First semester 3 exams are given in reappear mode in nov 2014 with 3rd semester and remaining first semester exams...[Read full complaint]

EIMT is 100% fake and fraud

Sunny Kumar on 12 April 2016

Last year July'15 i made a payment to EIMT and took admission in B-tech (Civil). i got a slip for that payment. after that i didn't get anything in writing. i asked for enrolment number many times...[Read full complaint]

EIMT BTME 6th and 7th semester result pending last two years

Bijoy Mukherjee on 11 April 2016

Dear team, My self Bijoy Mukherjee like to inform you that I have Joined KSOU lateral B Tech course through EIMT Gurgaon,also like to inform you that I have paid all 6 semester examination fees pe...[Read full complaint]

Malpractice in NIOS exam

Aslam Khan on 07 April 2016

sir please stop malpractices in nios exaam jodhpur on centers of maulana azad school & saint fransis school for more details about dis call me @ 3322 i dont use mail id s...[Read full complaint]

Malpractice in exam

Rajan on 06 April 2016

Sir I would like tobdraw your attention towards hardcore malpractice in exam plzz call me @9610000466 I will glad to help u Ibhave many secrets