Schools & University complaints

Cbse not check my copies correctly

Gaurav Parihar on 10 June 2016

Cbse does not check correctly my copies........ Even in revaluevation .... I am the kind of student who got 8.5 above cgpa but only got 7.6 Even those student who are wea...[Read full complaint]

Error in 12 marksheet 2016

Mohd Arif on 09 June 2016

sir/mam my self mohd arif .in this year i have attend 12 class examination 2016 ,i have attend all examination from "Saraswati bal mandir H S Jaunpur,up Code:2001.At examination center "naga

Complain against mark sheet distribution department

Tej Prakash Tiwari on 08 June 2016

Dear Sir, I beg to state that the department where marks sheet in jagdam college is given does not open and workers of college says the department is in leave of summer vacation. so is there any s...[Read full complaint]

Exam not checked

Radhika Sharma on 07 June 2016

i have give exam in 2015 oct or 2016 in april result same why ithink my exam not checked i go short for human right my roll no 3138

Toc of english public exam is not updated till now

Anoop Kumar Singh on 07 June 2016

Respected Sir last year in 2015 i have given public exam of 4 subject and I have 1 subject for TOC but my TOC of English is not added in old result . I have talked many times to Allahabad regional...[Read full complaint]

Admission to beautician course but no setup

Moumita Mondal on 06 June 2016

I had taken admission at Gurukul on 20/02/2016 for Professional Beautician Course of Rs 55000(Total Package). I paid advance of Rs 0.00 to Manager of Gurukul, Howrah Maid...[Read full complaint]

10th,12th Marksheet and certificate Correction replace the Name

Mohammad Zubair on 06 June 2016

Dear Sir, My name is Mohammad Zubair and passed 10th exam from up board in 007. But in Mark sheet name is mentioned "Mohammad Zubir" I want correct or replace it with thi...[Read full complaint]

Lotus academy Center cheated

K Rohan Raju on 05 June 2016

Mr.parthiban who is the owner of the lotus accamedy ,mku.He asked to pay 5000 thousand n he didnt give me a recepit and id card.when i tried to change the center he was s...[Read full complaint]

Exam me entry nhi di

Radhika Anand on 25 May 2016

Sir my name iS Radhika. Anand.I am student in mechanical engineering. 6th 3rd year..sir mujhe exam m BAs 10 mint late aane Ki wajha se suprident ne exam nhi dene Diya..regular ka exam tha mera 20 ...[Read full complaint]

Provisional certificate from Eiilm institute

Harish Sharma on 24 May 2016

I dids not get ant type of provisional certificate from this university of my B.com caurse...i need plz provide me its as soon as possible..

M.Sc. Degree certificate not received

Patel Dakshesh Gautambhai on 22 May 2016

I completed my M.Sc. Chemistry course in april 012. I send Axis bank's DD of Rupees 1000 to Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai on 19 August 2013 with no. [Read full complaint]

Student's name correction

Rahul Sharma on 13 May 2016

i m student of punjab technical universities Bsc.IT programme through distance learning. The coordinator at ptu learning centre mistakenly written my name wrong in registration so i got incorrect ...[Read full complaint]

Father name change in marksheet

Manoj Kumar on 09 May 2016

Hello sir, My name is MANOJ KUMAR and my father name is SHRIPAL in my 12th marksheet my name is TANVER AHMAD KHAN and my father name is SHRIPAL I just wants change my name and father name... Plz h...[Read full complaint]

Marksheet not received

Rajiv Kumar on 08 May 2016

my resistration no. 121331ldme002 I am not recieve mark sheat of final semaster in mechanical engg.

Mphil Degree not received

Suneel Kumar Sharma on 07 May 2016

I hv paid the money through challan. But till date no degree obtained.B-28617

Maths result fail

Raghunathsingh Ranawat on 06 May 2016

Respected sir mam my name Rughnath sinh ranawat enrollment no 9125 student of mechanical diploma from gujarat technical university ahemdabad this is the 6th time i am get...[Read full complaint]

Refund Money Speak Asia Online Survey Company Scam

Anilkumar Kumar on 06 May 2016

In year 2010 I had joined speakasia company and investment 00/- for two ID of company. But after two months it was found in a big scam so I have not received any money. R...[Read full complaint]

Why university give helpline number?

Rajat Tiwari on 05 May 2016

sir i call so many time on university helpline number but on one attend the call atleast one time. the issue is i have not submitted my degree and migration when fill exam form..... i receive yest...[Read full complaint]

Aptech Aviation Useless Academy

Chirayu Trivedi on 02 May 2016

I joined this academy in 2011 and i completed the BBA IN AVIATION from Andheri branch in 2014-November and now it's 2016 still o haven't got my exam results of Sem-5 which I appeared and passed in...[Read full complaint]

Mera result fail

Pawan Rajbhar on 30 April 2016

mai pawan kvs me padata hu mujhe fail kar diya gya 9th classlekin offiser ke bete ko pass kar dete hai ek ladke ko sa1 me half marks aaya tha maths me usko 8.5 cgpa aaya kuch nahi pdata hai hai si...[Read full complaint]