Real Estate complaints

Loss of money by colonizers

Satyendra Shukla on 13 May 2015

The group of decent colonizers they gives us 2 years time for registry and for all procizers but now 3 years And our registry is not be completed and no links for the detail of decent colonizers t...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by taking an amount of 3.6 lacks for site.

Vinod Patanshetty on 11 May 2015

Hello My self Vinod Kumar, have booked a Max Meadows Phase -III in OCT 013, for site 30X40. I paid 3.6Lcks & made an agreement, so far till date I could not see any devel...[Read full complaint]

Omsairam Infra Cons builder fraud

Dipak Rane on 10 May 2015

2.5years ago Iam flat booking OM SAI RAM INRFA CONS, IN Bhagat sramik Project Adai New Panvel , But finaly work not started and not proper anser to me so Iam booking cancel Jan 2015.my payment not...[Read full complaint]

Non refund of registration money after surrender of flat

Satpal Khangwal on 06 May 2015

I have surrender dda flat on 30 jan 2015 which come by lucky draw in the delhi housing scheme 014. till now one lakh amount was not return by dda.i am loosing the interes...[Read full complaint]

No refund from Maxworth Realty India Private Limited

Hariprasad Gn on 05 May 2015

I booked a plot in Max Residency phase 3 nearby Devanahalli IVC road in the month of Oct 013. I paid the 30% of agreement amount in the month of November 2013 but agreeme...[Read full complaint]

Not refunding money after cancelling the flat.

Amrit Khare on 01 May 2015

I have booked a flat 101 @ Sunny bliss, babusapaliya. and he promised me get loan process done with 10% of down payment (4.5L approx). I asked him, howz that possible as all banks are only giving ...[Read full complaint]

Arun Dev builder not refund

Jatin Kumar on 01 May 2015

I had booked a plot in feb 2007 of Dehradun Project IN ARUN DEV BUILDER,but procedure was fraud now i want my money back, my Resitration No. is 6344 DATED [Read full complaint]

Builder dovelopers Cheating Customers

Sudhir Batham on 30 April 2015

hi my name is sudhir kant batham ( 9256 ) from sanganer (jaipur). I have bought a plot on installment in 2011 & paid my all installment on time. after complete my all ins...[Read full complaint]

NO refund against fraud plotting

Jatin Kumar on 30 April 2015

i had booked a plot in feb 2007 of Dehradun Project,but procedure was fraud now i want my money back, my Resitration No. is 6344

For property purchase

Rajkumar Patil on 29 April 2015

i have booked Home in Tanaji malusare city Karjat project alotment latter 008, and paid 8750 rs .bychec after My Lone Passed Bank ok india [Read full complaint]

Unauthorized Construction in Shivane, Pune

Saleem Sheriff on 27 April 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, As per my earlier Complain on dated 18th April 015, still No Action has been taken. Construction is as usual going on...... Major Problem of this Construc...[Read full complaint]

Mental harassment by builder

Dilipkumar Agarwal on 24 April 2015

Mr D K Agarwal, resident of Somwar Peth area. living . All I wants is to be given what is rightfully ,as agreed. The builder took advantage of my age and goodness promised less than what i deserve...[Read full complaint]

False promises and not refunding money invested in plots

Gowree Iyer on 24 April 2015

Hi, I belong to a middle class family and was lured into investing in a 'proposed' NA plot by Sairung developers in their project 'Foliage Park' in Rihe, near Hinjewadi, in 010....[Read full complaint]

Taken token amount to book the flat from our group

Shivaji Ranganath Sapate on 21 April 2015

Dear Sir, We are the group of people and we paid the token amount by cheque to Emerald group of company. we have shown one place and taken token amount but there is no any property of Emerald grou...[Read full complaint]

Idfl group complain

Meera Devi on 20 April 2015

maine idfl p.ltd say Hariduwar near pantjali part 2 k sath plot liya tha 50 gaj ka jis k 0000 ka chq. diya baki 4500 k monthly diye total 0000 d...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against M/s Sarv Awas Housing Bhiwadi Pvt. Ltd

Sarabjit Singh on 18 April 2015

Dear Sir, I have booked 1 BHK flat in Sarv Awas Housing Bhiwadi Pvt Ltd in May-2013. Two year completed till date but no progress at site. They have failed to even get approval of plants from the ...[Read full complaint]

Arun dev builder no plot no refund

Kamal Chauhan on 18 April 2015

I booked a plot and flat in adbl bhiwadi but no registery no possession I want plot or money back plz help me I m really mentaly harasment help me to out of the project

Need flat key

Rohan Vilas Modak on 15 April 2015

Dear Sir, Myself Rohan Vilas Modak resident of Mumbai has recently bought a flat in Dombivali East. Maharashtra in the year of 011. My flat address is Flat number 302, B ...[Read full complaint]

DDA Janta Flats Illegal construction

Krishan Bedi on 14 April 2015

Dear Team, I am residing in DDA Janta Flats Hastsal H.No. 203. The first floor resident H.No. 204 create problem for us whenever we put the water pipeline he always destroy and cut the line that <...[Read full complaint]

No tax bill till date

Shirke Amit on 14 April 2015

i have purchased flat but still i didnt get property tax on it. my builder yet to give completion certificate and NOC. we are living here since 4 years. what should i do and any penalty i need to ...[Read full complaint]