Real Estate complaints

Waiting for My Possession

Ratan Negi on 26 June 2015

Indiabulls is one of the well-known names in the construction business. It is always better to invest in a brand name and get the brand quality. When I booked my apartment with them at sky, I was ...[Read full complaint]

Planning to Shift Soon

Digvijay Chabra on 24 June 2015

For me investing in Centrum has been a really great decision for self and family. I have heard about Indiabulls doing a lot of construction in north and west India. It is now interesting to see th...[Read full complaint]

Water crisis

Bisht on 24 June 2015

Don't bye any flat in Trehan, Bhiwadi. Water supply crisis has been started since 15days in Trehan Society, Bhiwadi.

Arun Dev cheating and fraud complaint

Rakesh Kumar Narula on 22 June 2015

I have booked a lig flat in bhiwadi for which i have deposited the money which is likely to rs 000/ .Now i came to know that the company does not exist.This news shocked ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud of decent colonizer

Samir Dwivedi on 21 June 2015

I purchased a plot at omega city kotputli measuring 120 square yard . I paid rs 0000 by cheque on July 012. I come to know that it's a fraud com...[Read full complaint]

Investing in Indiabulls Blu

Uday Sahani on 16 June 2015

This is about my experience at IB Blu. I have recently purchased a property at Indiabulls blu in Mumbai. I would like to share some of the points with respect to my experience with them. Firstly, ...[Read full complaint]

Cheated in payments

Chandrasekar Palanichamy on 16 June 2015

Unwanted immediate termination / Worst treatments / Cheated in payments / physical and mental harassment / illegal activities in Ascent Projects (sey) (pty) ltd Ascent Projects (Sey) (Pty) Ltd is ...[Read full complaint]

Delayed posession from lodha dwellers. Casa rio

Vinod Patil on 12 June 2015

Delayed posession of flat booked in casa rio . We have booked it on feb 2012 and posession was promised by 2013 dec.. then pushed back by 1 year then pushed back by 6 months and now pushed back by...[Read full complaint]

Illegal Penthouses constructed on Balaji Serenity

Chandra Mouli on 10 June 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, This is regarding the illegally constructed pent houses on the terrace of the Apartment complex. Address of the building: Balaji Serenity, Besides Archana Polyclinic, Doddathogur, ...[Read full complaint]

Cas Rio Possesion

Makarand More on 08 June 2015

dear sir, I am booking for may 010, but me regular payment 2part but then my family problem & again lot a mail in loadha casa rio & once again invest in this property,. b...[Read full complaint]

Not getting refund for booked flat from Lodha Builders

Santosh Manohar Kalate on 07 June 2015

Me and my Partner booked 2 flats in lodha belmendo project pune on Dec 2013 we signed application forms given by sales manager, but due to some reasons we have cancel both the flats and we asked l...[Read full complaint]

Omaxe Developer Penalty Clause

Deepika Ahuja on 04 June 2015

Hello Sir/Madam I am writing to you with very high hopes after getting disappointed with Omaxe developers. I also went to Consumer court but case is pending since last two years. We purchased a fl...[Read full complaint]

Arun Dev Builder Land issue

Satender Kumar on 02 June 2015

I have booked a plot from Arun Dev builder in their Bhiwandi project. But till date the registry of the plot not have been done. Every time when I call, they reply for next month.

Flat nhi diya na hi paise vapas kiye

Lakhvinder on 27 May 2015

Maine Apni wife ke naam per 2008 main dev city bhiwadi main flat book kiya tha.3 years tak continue paiment karne ke baad bhi na to contruction start kiya.aur na hi koi satisfaction answer diya.pa...[Read full complaint]

Cheating and Fraud by Skytech Constructions Pvt Ltd

Terminator Forskytech on 27 May 2015

Skytech Constructions have cheated me by taking 100% flat cost in the project Skytech Matrott Noida and with no possession. They have built my project from outside but from inside even plastering ...[Read full complaint]

Non submission of cheques by Vardhman developers

Hk Sahjwani on 25 May 2015

Vardhman developers issued us a commercial shop in Alpha square Commercial complex Near Pari chowk Greater Noida. It was issuing 12 post dated cheques to us in first week of April of each year. Ho...[Read full complaint]

Demanding extra money and not paying assured returns

Hitesh Kumar Sharma on 22 May 2015

I purchased acommercial space at earth saphire court k p -5 noida measuring 290 sq ft assuring 12%assured return till possession payable every month by the company on payment of 95%.The company pa...[Read full complaint]

DDA refund not received

Renu Gupta on 21 May 2015

I had applied for DDA HOUSING SCHEME 014. I was one of the unsucessful applicant. My application no. is 364. I have not recived the refund of Rs...[Read full complaint]

Ntpc zameen ka muavza nhi milne hetu

Annu Chauhan on 20 May 2015

Sarkar ne ntpc k nirman hetu hmse hamari zameen li...lekin paisa nhi diya...bola teen muavza denge...sirf ek he diya gya...or do ka koi pta nhi...kayi bar hm lucknow bhi gaye..vha vakeelo k chakke...[Read full complaint]

BPTP delay in possession

Yoginder Rathi on 19 May 2015

I brought 303 sq. Yard dated 21/08/11 in amstoria sec 102, gurgoan. I have paid more than 95% payment for last 3 years. Still possession is awaited , regularly writing to customer care but no repl...[Read full complaint]