Real Estate complaints

Refund of money against m/s sarvawas housing ltd

Mukeshkumar Jain on 23 July 2015

I had booked 1 bhk flat in m/s servawas housing bhiwadi pvt ltd in 2013 receipt no 911 by cheque no 3672 hdfc bank bhiwadi rs [Read full complaint]

Regarding park elite flloors bptp faridabad

Anamika Singh on 23 July 2015

I have booked a flat in BPTP Park Elite Floors in 2009 n till date paid 75% to BPTP,what is going on i have no idea ,there is no communication from BPTP,all of sudden they demand money and give no...[Read full complaint]

Booking flat repayment

Sandip Pawar on 22 July 2015

I gave 0000 to builder for devlopment of flat. And 2 years building not complete and argument of repayment . And say no idea about when i give ur payment

Delayed Possession of Casa Rio Genevia Cluster D 0206

Kunal Yashwant Vichare on 21 July 2015

We have booked our flat (@ Casa Rio - Genevia - Cluster D 206) in Sep 010. The possession was promised to be given by Feb 2013 at that time. Fro...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against M/s Sarv Awas Housing Bhiwadi Pvt Ltd.

Manish Sharma on 21 July 2015

Dear Sir, I have booked 1 BHK flat in Sarv Awas Housing Bhiwadi Pvt Ltd in May-2013. Two year completed till date but no progress at site. They have failed to even get approval of plants from the ...[Read full complaint]

Breaking down illegal construction and land aquisition

Bala Krishna Zala on 16 July 2015

Well wishes, I am having a complain for illegal construction done in Kashidham society, i'm requesting to corporation to break down illegal construction done on ground floor, compound walls, first...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Customer Care Service at Indiabulls blu

Subroto Mukherjee on 14 July 2015

While visiting various properties on housing.com and others, I came across Blu and found it to be quite interesting. I dropped in a query in their message box and was actually quite elated to see ...[Read full complaint]

Surrendered Flat allotted under DDA Housing Scheme

Chinmay Jani on 14 July 2015

Dear Sir, I was one of the successful applicant in DDA Housing Scheme -15. And allotted a LIG Flat in Rohini Sector-34. I willingly surrendered the flat and submitted all...[Read full complaint]

Kishto ki jankari k liye

Vishal Singh on 11 July 2015

Hello Sir, Mera Naam Vishal Singh Hai Aur Maine Apne Mother K Naam Pr Talwara Me Nature Height Ke Dwara Ek 5 Marle Ka Plot Liya Tha... Jisme Se Maine Pehli Kisht Cash Aur 3 Kishte Check Dwara Diye...[Read full complaint]

Aneri greens cheating weekend home

Ashutosh Bodiwala on 10 July 2015

I have bought a weekend home since 2012 With aneri reality pvt ltd. C/o aneri greens. Although as of today they are not developed their projects . Weekend homes club house etc.... and given faulty...[Read full complaint]

Gross negligence of the contractor

Sudhakar Padhi on 10 July 2015

After some cable laying work on the Vivekananda marg the contractor has left Abigail heap of sand right on the road With rains the sand has spread on the road making difficult to walk Vehicle move...[Read full complaint]

Builder not giving refund of booking amount

Sanjay Suresh Suryavanshi on 10 July 2015

Hi I am sanjay s. I booked tenement with a project "SAI DEVELOPERS" in the year of 012. After some time I came to know that builder is not expediting work so because of s...[Read full complaint]

Real Estate fraud near Kalam Eng College, Berhampur

Madhusmita on 10 July 2015

I bought (60ftX60ft) 3600 sqft plot near Kalam Engineering college (Govindpur, near Berhampur, Odisha) for 6.5 Lakhs in 2012 from two real estate developers of Sardhabali constructions/developers ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding refund payment against flat booking.

Nitin Tukaram Patil on 02 July 2015

Dear sir, I have booked a flat on 14/08/2012 vide folio no. 379, at solapur office .according to allotment letter the possession was to be given in 32moths, but, till dat...[Read full complaint]

My Second Investment at Indiabulls

Suresh Nandan on 30 June 2015

The brand name Indiabulls was the only thing which mattered to us. No doubt I had seen their earlier projects and one cannot deny the fact that they deliver great quality to its buyers. Having sai...[Read full complaint]

Booked flat but no possession

Nilesh Shinde on 30 June 2015

I Mr Nilesh Shinde I was booked one BHK flat from year 2010.But till date we not get the possession.This construction is going on Kolad place Which is located at Raigad district.The builder associ...[Read full complaint]

Aneri greens weekend homes with club house complain

Ashutosh Bodiwala on 28 June 2015

First I have booked a plot in 012. Than after shift in to weekend home in 2013 . They are promised to given a possession within one year . Also promises to build a club h...[Read full complaint]

Advance amount of rented house is not returning from owner.

Naveenkumar M Hanchinamani Kumar M Hanchinamani. on 28 June 2015

Dear sir, As i stated above the owner of the home we staying is not returning the advance amount we paid by cash when we entered home. He's is saying that as per the agreement we will give the amo...[Read full complaint]

Not Water Supply and completion certificate

Manisha on 28 June 2015

une property buyers are fighting for the completion certificate. For the formation of Co-Operative Housing Society. For the conveyance deed. For drinking water. For incomplete construction. For no...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by Smart group property dealer

Rajendra Yadav on 27 June 2015

Dear Sir, I registered plot(100Yards) in Ocean city Ajithgarh Project but some personal financial problem i cancelled plot and company committed for return 80% amount but 7 month has gone no money...[Read full complaint]