Real Estate complaints

Cheater, chorus and worst company of real estate

Ajit Kumar on 20 September 2015

I booked a residential unit in earthinfrastructure project namely "earth towne" in year 011. That's time company committed to deliver my flat in September [Read full complaint]

Lodha Builders 5 years and no possession in sight

Ankur Garg on 20 September 2015

I purchased a 3BHK flat in Lodha's project - Casa Rio (Dombivli, near Mumbai) in 2010 and was promised possession of this flat in 013. The builder has been sending variou...[Read full complaint]

मेरा फ़्लैट जी डी ए में नाम दर्ज होने के बावजूद सचिव जी ने निरस्त कर दिया

Gulrez Khan on 20 September 2015

चार साल पहले मैंने GDA में नाम दर्ज कराया ।मगर जी डी ए ने मेरा नाम कंप्यूटर में आज तक दर्ज नही किया । 7500 मैंने म्युटेशन शुल्क भी जमा किया । पूरी प्रकिर्या हुई नाम दर्ज ...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by blder through not giving possession

Devnarayan Rajput on 13 September 2015

i purchased a flat by paying full payment in 1994.but builder sold to another person.so i filed 420 court case.still it is pending.i have also won the from civil court but he admitted in high cour...[Read full complaint]

Whoo reality non fulfillment of commitment

Anshuman Singhal on 12 September 2015

I had a booked a office space 450 sq. Feet vide no sn 384 in wtc noida signature tower during jan 13 thru whoo reality mr tarun das. He committed and duly signed on his visiting card for one 10 gm...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Maxworth Reality VijayGowda, Raju

S R Prabhu on 12 September 2015

I am victim of the fraud by Maxworth reality company people, Vijay Gowda, Raju very smart con team of Maxworth. They have cheated me for Rs 3.75lakhs and not refunded, nor registered any plot. I h...[Read full complaint]

Fails commitment from reputed builder DB realty Orchid Ozone

Madhusudan Patade on 31 August 2015

I have booked a flat in DB realty's Orchid Ozone, Dahisar Mumbai on 010, with Booking amount 74/- for the rate of 4900/PSFT. Unfortunately DB do...[Read full complaint]

Shreeji earthmovoers fraud payments

Prem Choudhary on 29 August 2015

Shreeji earthmovers pvt ltd one of the fraud parts dealers based in kashmeree gate.they take amount in advance and provide worng and worst part.when you ask for refund they will start argue with y...[Read full complaint]

Civil contractor delaying the work unnecessary

Shailendra.karandikar on 26 August 2015

I am constructing independent house in Badlapur (E) and contractor is from Badlpaur city, Dist Thane (Maharashtra). The bungalow ad measuring is 2100Sq.ft (Approx) and the rate of construction agr...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against mangalmurti homes, titwala

Shweta Nare on 25 August 2015

never get possession on room I Mrs Shweta NAre would like to complaing about not getting refund of paid amount to "mangalmurti Homes Pvt Ltd" beither the possession of the property till date

Not received refund of booked flat amount

Dattu Darane on 23 August 2015

Sir.. I have booked the flat at ajmera developer the project is going on at yogurt sham opp kdmc bus depot at that time I have paid booking amount Check rs 0000 from my w...[Read full complaint]

BPTP Customers having More than one property

Deepak Yadav on 10 August 2015

Hello All BPTP Customer This message for all those who have more than one property in BPTP projects and wants go for Legal proceedings against the Builder for Illogical, Illegal Demands and Wrong ...[Read full complaint]

Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh Complaint

Asha Jha on 09 August 2015

I would like to file complaint against Madhukar Suryawanshi, Samyak Niwas Haq Sangh, Bhim Foundation, Mumbai". I have had booked 1BHK flat at Virar 2013 ith initial booking amount Rs. 2,65 000 an ...[Read full complaint]

I have booked flat in SaharaGrace Cuttack want refund

Shrikant Deshpande on 08 August 2015

Sahara Group Launched Sahara Grace Project in Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Twin city .in year 011. I have booked one flat . they started Boundary wall construction and asked for s...[Read full complaint]

Mangalmurti home fraud

Abhijit Manohar Salunke on 06 August 2015

Mangalmurti home titwala sudarshan Jadhav & Sandeep Jadhav .yanchakade 2010la full pyamet kele aahe. 00/- 350sq .parantu ajun passion dele nahi.aamhala 5 varshache vyaj m...[Read full complaint]

Bogus flats booked by Matrix

Nandkishor Sable on 04 August 2015

Flat booked at nagpur, wanadongari. In matrix royal residency prop- suchitkumar diwan ramteke. Flat booked- 23/01/2011 agreement done- 16/02/2011 total amount paid- 0000 ...[Read full complaint]

IFraud by ADBL

Dinesh Mohan on 04 August 2015

I booked a plot of 100 sq. yards for Bhiwadi project intially I paid ,000 thousand by cheque there after I paid ,000 by cash in installments las...[Read full complaint]

Unauthorised Toilet Construction and Drainage Alteration

Satpal Kalra on 30 July 2015

My Name is Mr.Satpal Kalra and I am a Senior citizen and resident of Pocket A4/237 - Konark Apartments since the past 25 years. Two months back the top floor house situated right above our second ...[Read full complaint]

Non allotment of site

Janakiram Kota on 26 July 2015

I became a member in the above society in the year 1979 for a site and paid Rs50,000\- towards a 60X40 site. Till now they have not allotted and every time they are telling one story or the other ...[Read full complaint]

Lodha casario - delay in possession by 2 years

Rohan on 24 July 2015

Lodha builder has sold me a flat which they are not completing on time. They give false information, while selling the flats they say some cluster is supposed to be delivered very early and make p...[Read full complaint]