Real Estate complaints

Maintenance Deposit of Apartment

Shaileshkumar Prajapati on 07 December 2015

Hi Team, I've purchased 2bhk flat (at Idar, Dist- Sabarkantha) in 012. Builder has asked to pay 35000rs for maintenance deposit and said they will open the account in Ban...[Read full complaint]

Regarding one bhk flat

Mukesh Kumar Jain on 05 December 2015

Dear Sir, I have booked 1 BHK flat in Sarv Awas Housing Bhiwadi Pvt Ltd in May-2013. Two year completed till date but no progress at site. They have failed to even get approval of plants from the ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding not provided all home property documents by builders

Dinesh Rathod on 26 November 2015

Respected Sir/Madam, I have purchase 1 flat before 4 years. The address of my flat is below: Dinesh Rathod +12, madhav apartment, Near vejalpur busstop, B/H shiv complex,...[Read full complaint]

Related to plots

Sheela Khanvilkar on 24 November 2015

I have Booked 2 N.A. Plots at CHIRLE Port City on 2014 through "LANDSCAP" ISO COMPANY at above address for Rs 00/- (through cheque/cash payment ...[Read full complaint]

Not Getting Possession or Refund

Rohit Sawant on 19 November 2015

I have invested 00/- in Mangalmurthi Homes phase 3 before 2.5 years,Mr Sudershan jadhav & His staff Mr Ritesh & Mrs Suvarna said us that Phase 3 project has been cancelle...[Read full complaint]

Earth Infrastructure Iconic Assured returns not being honoured

Ratanmala Gupta on 19 November 2015

We were promised Assured returns for Earth Iconic food court for which paid in full. The cheques are always late and this time inspite of repeated reminders no cheques received for ;last three mon...[Read full complaint]

Maturity amount from Sahara India Credit Co-Operative Society not yet received

Dolly Prasad on 16 November 2015

Hi, I had started investing in Sahara India Credit Co-Operative Society Limited in July 15, 2010 at Rs 5000(Five Thousand) per month for five years(deposit amount is 3 lacs). The Scheme matured on...[Read full complaint]

Lodha irregular and unethical practices

Ashok Mehta on 10 November 2015

I have purchased a flat in Regalia B Wing, Flat no. 703 in November 012, name of the project is Casa Bella located at Dombivili developed by Lodha Dwellers and Pvt. Ltd. ...[Read full complaint]

IlLegal Chawl Construction

Ramesh on 08 November 2015

Dear sir, i book the chawl room in nevali naka construct by Sanjay Kanhu Patil. i found that construct is ill legal than i decide to return my money .but the builder sanjay Kanhu patil not return ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Decent Colonizers

Surendra Kumar on 31 October 2015

I had booked a plot in Omega city Behror, NH-8, Rajasthan, developed by Decent Colonizers, Sec-12, Dwarka in Feb-2013, but the are not developing anything & not returning the money. On complaint o...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by arun dev builder

Sandeep Kumar Gupta on 30 October 2015

sir i have booked two 350 sq yard flats in bhiwadi project in 2009 i have deposited around 20 instalment but till now i have no valuable result so pls help me

Lodha Group a Cheat

Bhupesh Barthwal on 28 October 2015

Have still not received possession of Adriatica F wing, receiving letter from Lodha group that possession has been delayed. Have read of many complaints against lodha group by other members too. P...[Read full complaint]

Sahara Real estate bond related

Sitangshu Dhar on 23 October 2015

quarterly Rs.1200/- (Rs.one thousand two hundred) only was deposited to sahara india real estste corporation limited for five years as real estate bond in the name of my two children Master Satyam...[Read full complaint]

Lodha group not refunding booking (token) amount

Raj Kamal Gautam on 23 October 2015

One of channel/marketing partner company-new project deals fellow called me 10 th October for Godrej Vihaa project in Badlapur. He took us to the Godrej site, which i did not liked, later he start...[Read full complaint]

Single phasing in Shree Bhoomi Housing, Asangi, Adityapur

Umesh Tripathi on 22 October 2015

There is single phasing in Shree Bhoomi Housing complex in Asangi since 015. I have been provided 3 phase connection & paying for it. It may please be sorted out immediat...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in Land Deal

Jagdish Kharche on 19 October 2015

Started paying money to Shidhivinayak Developer new name(Old Name : Sahydri developers, Kothrud, Mumbai Bangalore Highway. paid amount for lad to buy 3600SQ feet for somatne phata site, after two ...[Read full complaint]

Bad experince in investing with lodha palava project

Sheenam Doda on 13 October 2015

We are really too much frustrated by investing our money in lodha group. They promise lots of things before giving possessions but now everything happens wrong with us. We have given our flat at d...[Read full complaint]

Delaying Payment

Pravin Kayarkar on 11 October 2015

Sir/Madam, I am a Land Surveyor giving services regarding land measurements and surveys. A person named Nilesh had come to me with Sachin on 20/08/2015 and asked for Contour survey for land at mou...[Read full complaint]

Need Refund Money Of My Shop

Amit Kumar on 06 October 2015

Hi, I have bought one shop two year back in Earth Infrastructure Ltd plot in Greater Noida location. Plot location of Earth Infrastructure Ltd is opposite to Gautom Budh University and near to NIT...[Read full complaint]

Illegal possession on DDA sealed flats

Avtarsingh Singh on 01 October 2015

Sir, my self avtar singh r/o lal quarters west punjabi bagh, new delhi. I want to give u this information, that here are lots of flats are illegal occupied by the people those flats are not been a...[Read full complaint]