Real Estate complaints

Arun Dev Not returning the money

Sanjay Bhargava on 30 January 2016

I had applied application for refund of my money with Arun Dev last 3 years back and at the time of submission of application they confirmed that you will get the money within 6 months but till da...[Read full complaint]

Fraud in plot

Gyan Prakash on 20 January 2016

sir,i invested my hard money with this company in EMI for plot in lucknow.after giving 12 lac the company totaly disappeared.

Cheating by the Real Estate Builders Earth Infrastructures Limited

Alka Jain on 16 January 2016

Dear Sirs, Subject: Not making the payment of the due amount of Rs. 50/- per month from month of October 012, along with the due interest, again...[Read full complaint]

Refund of Money paid for Gracia, Townee and Tech One Gamma

Ravindrasingh Rana on 13 January 2016

1- Mr. Jitendra Kumar and Mr. Ramesh Chaudhary from Earth Infra has requested to invest in the project named Gracia (Reference No-EGR-1102)and accordingly an amount of Rs. 1.0 Lakh had been paid t...[Read full complaint]

Related to home possession

Umesh Parab on 09 January 2016

we book a room in kharghar 2year ago. and patil builder told us to give possession on july 2015; but after the date he start neglecting us by giving unowning reason. we have taken a loan from sbi ...[Read full complaint]

Sai prasad group of company not giving payment

Maheshchandra Baghel on 02 January 2016

Sai prasad group of company mai paisa jama kiya tha samay poora hone ke baad bhi payment nahi de rahi hai

Fraud Builder at virar ionic reality

Satish J.panchal on 30 December 2015

Dear sir/madam, my father is senior citizen age 66 years,he is booked a flat at virar(W) on 12th March 2011,ionic Reality Builder and Down Payment Rs.250000(Two Lakh Fifty Thousand Only) payment d...[Read full complaint]

For Sahara adobe bond

Suresh Chand Sharma on 27 December 2015

Sahara abode bond no.14032503932 for Rs.10.000 and 3933 for Rs.10.000 dated 06/10/2008 refund pending at sebi officeat Bombay from oct.2014.Please quick action and grant ...[Read full complaint]

BPTP delay in construction and hence my investment in question

Rajesh Arora on 25 December 2015

Construction work was stopped for almost more then 2 years and project has been delayed for 2 years as of now not sure overall how much it would be delayed. I want to exist from this project @no l...[Read full complaint]

Posession delayed by Lodha group at Casa Rio gold Project

Vishwajit Raghunath Paste on 23 December 2015

I purchased a 2BHK flat in Lodha Casa Rio gold project Dombivili in Oct 2010 and was promised possession of flat in November 013. The builder has been sending various com...[Read full complaint]

Failure in handing over the flat

Durga Devi Nailwal on 21 December 2015

Sir, Paramount started a project named floraville at Noida Sector-137, I booked a flat In 2011 at Jasmine Tower, flat N0-901 on allotment letter Paramount assured that they will handover this flat...[Read full complaint]

Builder not paying Booking amount

Om on 19 December 2015

Hi, I am in a fix. I booked a flat last month at Mind Space Realty's project Queenstwon at Sanand,Ahmedabad. Unfortunately, due to some financial consraints, I had to cancel my booking. My booking...[Read full complaint]

To refund cash

Manoj Tukaram Mahamulkar on 17 December 2015

In 2009 i had invest 0000 to buy house in diva that builder name is Shivshm Saroj resident at Kalyan but still this year he has not give any amount from it. continuously ...[Read full complaint]

For Real estate investment

Jaikrishan Singh on 16 December 2015

Dear sir, I had invested in real estate co. named Vigneshwara Developwell in 011, but the co. is bankrupt and made a big fraud with hundreds of people, the owner of the c...[Read full complaint]

Not received pdc cheques against my plan

Meenu Chandola on 14 December 2015

I had booked office space in your EARTH SAPPIRE COURT, Greater Noida. In which my Customer Code : ESIT-0706. I already paid full amount against this project because of DOWN PAYMENT PLAN as well as...[Read full complaint]

Want refund amount from earth infrastructure

Kapil Sharma on 14 December 2015

I have two properties in earth one 290 sq. ft office space in earth sapphire court and one 3 BHK flat in earth towne. In office space I have paid 95% amount in beginning they tell me that rest 5% ...[Read full complaint]

VISION E Mall company is not paying my balance amount

Martin Martin on 10 December 2015

I have purchased a plot from VMC Emall Corporation at Vhing City Shahapur but later I came to this company is fraud so I filled the cancellation form and did all the necessary requirements accordi...[Read full complaint]

Non compliance to the complaint

Ashok Soni on 09 December 2015

Bathroom of 401 Eureka Bahadurgarh North Avenue is being maintained by the above agency but repair to one of the two bathrooms has not been done effectively to remove defect putting occupants to g...[Read full complaint]

Compaint Against Fake Real Estate Company

Amit Kumar on 09 December 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is _____________. Mr. chetan sharma and rahul chawla who was/is working in Harit Dhara projects pvt. ltd., sector-6, Noida, UP. I had booked a plot in Harit Dhara projects ...[Read full complaint]

Timely not informed about the intekaal of land

Rama Thakur on 08 December 2015

Respected Sir This is RAMA thakur from hamirpur hp and I m residing at patta village.thana Po. Ladrour. Teh. Bhoranj. Distance. Hamirpur. Sir my problem is that patwari never informed me about the...[Read full complaint]