Real Estate complaints

Illegal construction / encroachment on dda market terrace

Sumant Kumar Grover on 15 April 2016

Respected sir / madam, I have to inform you that an illegal construction / encroachment is being done at bd block, dda market, adjoining power house, pitampura, delhi - 0034[Read full complaint]

I had booked a plot in Shinecity kashiyana rajatalab

Harishankerpandey on 15 April 2016

i had booked a plot in Shinecity kashiyana rajatalab booking amout 0000 thousads deposited by me but company ejected my plot not gave me any information plot cancelled an...[Read full complaint]

Against Ambika builders and construction

Disha Chheda on 11 April 2016

the builder has taken lot of black money for agreement but 8 lakhs in excess saying it is parkjng charges and society development charges right at the time of booking. till date we are fighting fo...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about contracter

Sandipsinh Parmar on 06 April 2016

He has given me estamit of 00/- and taken advance of RS 00/- against work with material but his prices from normal market is very high, partial ...[Read full complaint]

Plot Of Shri Anandpur Sahib

Prem Parkash on 29 March 2016

maine nature heights infra ltd ki taraf se plot liya tha meri 57 instalments ja chuki hai for rs 80/- do kist ki to receipt bhi nahi mil rahi hai meri madad karo main sal...[Read full complaint]

Treating like slave as tenent choosing OMAXE

Anupam Dwivedi on 29 March 2016

Pls give me laundry services / no maintence office is listening to me/ I am a tenant here and felled like jailed/ Plas help me or help my landlord/yourself.

For property possession

Ajeet Rahate on 19 March 2016

I have purchase one property from above builder & agreement also registered on 014, as per builders demand letter have paid 95% amount of the property on [Read full complaint]

NHI not returning money for Talwara plot

A.p. Singh on 17 March 2016

We both friends have purchase a 100 sq. yard plot each in talwara township of Nature height. We have paid all the amount by 04 instalments. But now the company rep. or no one talked with us for re...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Earth Infrastructures

Aradhana Dawar on 16 March 2016

January 2014 we were lured by their manager Mr Rahul Vij who made false promises for short term gains and took from us a cheque of Rs 6 lakhs for earth elacasa sec 107 dwarka express way during so...[Read full complaint]

Green City Homes Fraudulent Builders

Sandeep Nikanke on 15 March 2016

Respected Sir , My name isSandeep .I wanted a little big low budget room for my financial capacity. I searching a lot of chawl room advertisement in Internet quikr. com. One of these is green city...[Read full complaint]

Money not refunded by builder

Prasad Petkar on 12 March 2016

I booked one flat in Naigaon at Juhandra in under construction project. Below are project details Project name: Mauli Krupa Complex Enterprise: Mauli Enterprises Builder name: Salim Shaikh, Sachin...[Read full complaint]

Cheated with earth infrastructure

Manish Ajmani on 10 March 2016

I am *Surender Kumar Ajmani *and i booked a *studio apartment* in *Titanium studio *at TZ-06, Tech Zone, Greater Noida, U.P. And i made the payment in a *single shot* and i was getting the *Assure...[Read full complaint]

Earth Infrastructure Fraud

Aanil Kumar on 05 March 2016

EARTH INFRASTRUCTURE COMPLAINTS !!! This is an open letter about Earth Infrastructure builders and their bad business tactics which are no less than the modern day " HIGHWAY ROBBERS" . These

Fraud by Maitreya Group

Ulhas Kalal on 01 March 2016

Dear Sir, Please help me sir, I am in very bad situation, My father Mr. Mohan Eknath Kalal ( Age 66 Years ) he was govt servant retired from ( Co. Operative Branch, Maharashtra ), Now, My father i...[Read full complaint]

BPTP possession delay

Kusum Madan on 23 February 2016

we booked with bptp2009 in ec85 but after three years they changed our location in sec77 in 2013 dec they raised IInd floor slab demand till now no progress no reply of mails and during chang they...[Read full complaint]

Not registered False assurances about provision of various amenities.

Sabitha R on 23 February 2016

Sir In October 2011 we booked a house with Vasavi Housing (Vasavi Housing infrastructure limited N0.8, Vinayaga Avenue, Rajiv Gandhi salai, Okkiyampet, Thuraipakkam, Chennai - 600 097. ) . Site Ad...[Read full complaint]

TDS default by builder.

Rahul on 20 February 2016

The builder has issued Assured Returns & deducting TDS since April 015, but the builder has not yet deposited any amount to TDS. to Income tax department & no certificate...[Read full complaint]

Nature Heights Installment fraud

Kailash Kaur on 16 February 2016

i have buyed a plot from Nature hight infra LTD. (talwara). in four easy installments of 3750 per year , i have payed 3 installment by cash and chaque. but they could not...[Read full complaint]

Non possession of land

Tanu Prajapati on 14 February 2016

Sir I have purchase on plot at Allahabad all documentation are completed even mutation is also done means my mother has a clear title of land but builder is not willing to give the possession on t...[Read full complaint]

Arun Dev fraud

Dalbir Rawat on 30 January 2016

I and my friend booked a flat in Bhiwadi (Arun Dev builder) in 008. That time they promised to surrender flats within three years. However, there is no construction after...[Read full complaint]