Real Estate complaints

Lodha Hi rise real estate

Vijay Roy on 18 June 2016

I visited to Mumbai Office dated 10 Feb 2014& met with my CMR Ms.Soniya Chopera, to details my concerned home loan problem, and then I submitted my all doc. To avail the loan from PNB through Lodh...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Refund from Shine City Infra

Anudesh Kesarwani on 16 June 2016

I purchased one plot in shine city infra-- in their project Zaire Valley, Allahabad. (F19) After almost one year, due to some financial requirement I ask them to cancel my booking and refund the p...[Read full complaint]

Quality of product not satisfactory.

Shivaji Patil. on 15 June 2016

Before last installment of possession , Lodha has agree to rectify all sngs that I had told at the time of site inspection& demanded 21 days for the same. But actual picture was very pathetic. Whe...[Read full complaint]

15year after but land not allotment

Jagdishchandra Sharma on 06 June 2016

ear sir this is to inform you that my name is Jagdish chandra Sharma. I had paid to district revenue housing society of bhopal receipt number 1232 date 1994 (only 5000 Ru...[Read full complaint]

Poor and Dangerous build quality

Bhupendra Singh on 31 May 2016

Omaxe has build and sold apartment in Rudrapur under Omaxe Riviera, which were handed over about five years back. The build quality of the apartment is so bad that some of the plaster from the bal...[Read full complaint]

Possession nahi milne ke liye

Vijay Kumar on 29 May 2016

Mene apni wife ke naam 2011 me jasana faridabad me 100 gaj ka plot liya tha aur uski registry and motation bhi ho chuka hai. Phir bhi Possition nhi de rhe hai pls help me.

Aneri greens plotting scheme in bawla ahmedabad

Rakesh Kumar on 25 May 2016

I have purchased a plot in the scheme called, Aneri Green city and resort, in bawla ahmedabad. I have made the payment in the year 012. that time they were saying that th...[Read full complaint]

Lodha Casa rio gold: Poor Construction Quality, Flats full of snags.

Deepak Mishra on 17 May 2016

I took possession of my flat in Apr, 016. After inspecting the flat It seems that it is worth buying a MHADA flat then buying a flat in LODHA. Construction quality is rea...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Arun dev builders

Sandeep Kumar Gupta on 13 May 2016

Sir i hve booked two flats in bhiwadi project but till now there was no construction in bhiwadi. So pls help me

Non refund of my booking amount when project is scrapped

Prakash Barnwal on 11 May 2016

I Prakash Barnwal booked two units in EARTH TITANIUM RESIDENCY, Planned to be build oppisite gautam buddha university. I booked my first unit in Nov 14, with Rs 1Lakh by my SBI cheque No [Read full complaint]

Cheating by Earth Infrastructure

Sweta Singh on 10 May 2016

I booked a studio apartment in Earth Titanium and my relative booked a shop in Titanium Galleria at TZ-06, Tech Zone, Greater Noida, U.P. We invested due to 12% assured return promised till delive...[Read full complaint]

Delay in Handing over apartment

Dharampaul Garg on 03 May 2016

M/S Jindal Realty (P) Ltd have launched a township JINDAL GLOBAL CITY at Sonepat In NCR, Impressed with the big Jindal Group name , I had booked a apartment with the builder . I paid 10 % of the c...[Read full complaint]

For scheme repayment

Vishal Sawant on 02 May 2016

My mother invest of payment 00/- of vanshree plan-f . Certi.no 0298VAN018970 at date 998. And due date of investment is 27/02/2013 of rs [Read full complaint]

Complaint Against MGF development ltd

Ajay Kumar on 29 April 2016

i have booked a office space at gurgoan in MGF metropolis mall 1000sq feet , under costruction link plan in 2007 . Which the project was to be finished in 36 months and there is a grace period of ...[Read full complaint]

ABP News Muhim against All Fraud Builders

Sathi Saha on 23 April 2016

ABP News have started a mission to Bring all fraud Builders playing with emotions of common people under limelight to help thier cause. "Amrapali Group, Jaypee , Unitech, Parsvanath " &

Refund for flat cancellation from Falco Developers.

Ashok Amale on 20 April 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I Ashok Amale booked a 1BHK Flat in Ambivali in a project of Falco Developers in Jan.2011. Till date we not got the possession of the same. Also still they have completed only plin...[Read full complaint]

Delay in development of Building

Rama Mane on 20 April 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, Our area (C.S. No. 25, ‘F’ South Ward, Ganpat Maruti Nangre marg, Parel Mumbai 012) went under redevelopment in 008. Our first a...[Read full complaint]

Refund of amount overcharged, interest and damages due to delayed possession

Naresh Mittal on 16 April 2016

FLAT NO. E /803 AT MEERUT SPORTS CITY - MEERUT 1. Delay of 24 months: May I also add that I was given offer of possession in December 014, all t...[Read full complaint]

Feel cheated

Gurmeet Walia on 16 April 2016

I was asked to invest in Earth Titanium, opposite Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida in a Studio Apartment. I invested in God faith and made the payment in 2 instalments vide cheques. The mon...[Read full complaint]

Delay in getting possession of flats

Sk Gupta on 16 April 2016

Property sunhera apna ghar cgh society opposit hilton hotel golf course road sector 55 gurgaon Inspite several reminders not yet completed building communication not possible not possible due to n...[Read full complaint]