Real Estate complaints

Refund of money from nature height

Jitender Sharma on 15 September 2016

I have booked a 2500 sq ft plot in talwara project of this company. After two installments I suspected some foul play as no land was there in talwara but company assured us about their project thr...[Read full complaint]

Policy is matured but not yet payments

Sachin Vinchu on 13 September 2016

My Insurance policy number is 5504 is drawn by agent code 1101 but it's not received cash to me of this policy till date, the policy declare val...[Read full complaint]

Maitryea plotters cheque bounced

Sandip Waghmare on 12 September 2016

i had invested money in your company but your cheque hasebeen bounse due to insufficene blance .so ple give me suggesion what i do .

Against Builder

Vikas Sawant on 10 September 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have purchased flat from Laxmi combines, Dombivali (Happy home group) Mr. Umesh Nandu after possession I had given flat on rent and after that builder demand Rs.4000 on account ...[Read full complaint]

अवैध रूप से भूमि का निरमाण

Arun Jaiswal on 05 September 2016

सेक्टर -३ गली नंबर ३ मे रोड पर अवैध रूप से प्लाटिंग की आर एस पुरम सोसायटी ने। प्लाट बेच दिया और उसके बाद अवैध निरमाण हो रहा है।और बंद रोड पर दरवाजा लगाकर कहते है कि मेरा नक्शा पास है।जबकि यह भूमि ...[Read full complaint]

Flat in Bhiwadi By Arun Dev Builders

Babita Singh Yadav on 02 September 2016

This has reference to the booking started by Arun Dev Builders at various places in NCR,we booked our lat from them in the year 010, and baid the amount by checque,the pr...[Read full complaint]

Book flat almost one year ago , but still no proper reply/refund /reasons from builder

Rupesh Jaywant Sankhe on 28 August 2016

dear Sir/Madam, i have booked flat almost one year ago, and also done request to cancelled for same booking for some personal reasons almost 9 months ago but still no proper reply from builder and...[Read full complaint]

Lodha palava refund fraud

Aniketh Amin on 26 August 2016

We had booked a flat in Lodha Pallava. Project: Epic, Building - Fontana. The flat was booked for investment purposes. Later, as i lost my job, my family decided that we would cancel our booking. ...[Read full complaint]

Demolishing residential homes

Tulasi Viswanath on 26 August 2016

Dear Sir, I am complaining on behalf of my uncle. Few days back some part of his home(Address: 305, Opp:Old North School, Anantapur Road, Kalyanadurg-515761) was demolish...[Read full complaint]

Malpracticing in name of society maintainance charge

Pradeep Agraweal on 23 August 2016

we own a flat in lodha casa bella,getting a flat rent 8000 per month,and we are forced to pay aprox 5500,as society maintainance charge,and club house charge 1000 aprox,compulsory whether using th...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Builder in Gurgaon in prelaunch of fake project

Surinder Kumar on 22 August 2016

Respected Sir , I have booked a 2bhk flat in City of Homestead , Sohna, Gurgaon in August 2014 ,by builder 'Homestead Infrastructure Private Limited' my client ID is 443....[Read full complaint]

Purchased a Rental Leads Package on 31May 2016 and did not get Activate till Now

Bhaskar Sharma on 22 August 2016

I purchased a rental leads package from quikr.com on 31st may 016. At that time i pay the total of Rs. 50/- for the package for 15 Leads, they t...[Read full complaint]

Fraud company natureway heights infra limited

Vijay Kumar on 17 August 2016

natureway heights infra limited ek bhut badi fraud company hai. meine 2011 to 2014 tak 1500 4 instalment jama karwai par abi tak ess fraud company ka kuch bhi pata nahi c...[Read full complaint]

Maitreya plotters & structures Fraud company

Chandrashekhar Keshavrao Kulkarni on 15 August 2016

The company maitreya plotters&structures are cheat me some people with me they were be cheated by this company so u can replace my rupees fast

Cheating/Fraud purchase of plot

Sandhya Lavekar on 10 August 2016

I have paid Rs.20000/= being advance towards purchase of plot by cheque dt. 01/04/2009 to Indian Eco Parks in their project named Earthmatic at Khardi, for which they said they will give me a visi...[Read full complaint]

Balaji builders Manor cheating

Chandrakant Shankar Gaikwad on 10 August 2016

I buy 1bhk flat from balaji builders in manor, tal&district palghar.but the builders Cheated me.he does not give me facilites ,and services that he confessed in ome agreement. He confessed in agre...[Read full complaint]

Return my money with interest

Sunil Bhanudas Salunkhe on 08 August 2016

I am invest my money for better future but maitreya plots and devoloper company was promised to me but every thing was wrong please help me how withdrawal my money from this company

BPTP delay in possession Park - 81

Atul Jain on 18 July 2016

Inspite of repeated requests, neither the possession of the flat has been given till date nor received any communication from you regarding completion/ possession of the flat. Due to delay in hand...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Phoenix Infra Estate International Pvt. Ltd. Raipur

Narenderprakash Nema on 06 July 2016

Sir, Representative officials of Phoenix Infra was contacted me at Ambuja Cement Baloda Bazar with submitting that the Revolution Phoenix Infra is one of the popular residential developments in Na...[Read full complaint]

I want refund from NHI

Rakesh Kumar on 01 July 2016

I have purchased a land from nhi in pathancote on dated 2011 to 2017 (6 year ) installment rs.1850.00 per month but due to my financial problem ...[Read full complaint]