Railways complaints

Water bottle is not available on MRP at solapur railway platform

Sangeet Gupta on 21 April 2016

At solapur railway station (SUR), I went at R.B. Agarwal - fruit stall solapur and ask for the water bottle. MRP on bottle is Rs. 15/- but he is asking for Rs. 0/-. I tol...[Read full complaint]

Late running of train missed connected train

Krishnendu Maity on 18 April 2016

Reserved in 2311 on 30 Mar 16 from Delhi vide pnr-6750559891. But train was late beyond so connected shivalk exp 2451 of 31 Mar 16 vide pnr-2113...[Read full complaint]

Train seat availablity

Naveen Kumar Goyal on 16 April 2016

Sir/ Madam My PNR no. 2973 Bilaspur to Jammu dt. 016. i have paid to railway for sleeper class reservation but in our coach S4 was like General ...[Read full complaint]

Please refund my amount

Chindiri Ramesh on 16 April 2016

i was booking the two railway tickets for garibh radh from hyderabad to visakhapatanam in tatkal my amout had deducted on name of jaysurya mehermani but we did not get tickets for garibh radh on <...[Read full complaint]

Tdr filed before 2 hrs arrival of train but amt not refund

Somnath Dey on 14 April 2016

Respccted Sir Kindly refund my ticket booking amount for which TDR was entered but still amount not received in bank account. Kindly take necessary action and refund the amount as early as possibl...[Read full complaint]

Want to know reason behind cancellation of train 13186 for one week

Abhishesh Kumar Jha on 14 April 2016

Hi, My parents has schedule to travel from Madhubani to Kolkata on April 14 by Train Number 186. Before 3 hours of departure time of train from Madhubani, he got message ...[Read full complaint]

Ticket Not Booked but Money Is Deducted

Vishnu Kale on 13 April 2016

I had booked tatkal ticket from Pune to Shegaon for 13/04/2016 (IRCTC), But Booking was not done and PNR no. also not generated and Balance is deducted Rs. 452 to be credited in Axis Bank, For Whi...[Read full complaint]

Refund against TDR Filed with Indian Railway

Dharmendra Prasad on 11 April 2016

ETrain Ticket was booked for TRAIN NO.12303 JOURNEY DATE: 2016 from boarding station ARA to NEW DELHI. On 2016 said train was PARTIALLY CANCELLE...[Read full complaint]

Rail TT not create difference ticket

Shani Kumar on 11 April 2016

Dear Sir Date 2016 Today I'm trevling Jodhpur to Abu road in 9224 (jammutavi exp) I have a local ticket and I'm go to reservation coach and sitt...[Read full complaint]

Not confirm of tatkal ticket

Mahesh Chanf on 08 April 2016

Sir, Yesterday I book sleeper class by tatkal sewa but not confirm.mai emergency me wife, little 2 daughter & baby son. My pnr no 1.38 hours journey with family. Please h...[Read full complaint]

Railway parcel no response

Annand Raj on 07 April 2016

Respected sir, . I booked 4 parcel way bill of PRR NO 9357 from BILHARSHAH to BHAGALPUR JN on 03.03.16.till today after exceeding 1 month i m highly unsatisfied with your...[Read full complaint]

TDR - ekt2013112310182743 Not refunded even after 2 years

Sadar Gupta on 07 April 2016

I have booked a ticket for travel date 25-Nov-13 PNR 848) but the plan got changed and we didn't travel and filed a TDR (ekt2013112310182743) on 23-Nov-13 (two days befor...[Read full complaint]

Over Charging of Bike Parking

Brajesh Sharma on 06 April 2016

I parked my motor bike at Bina Rly station's parking stand at 8:30 am, and I takeout my bike at 6:00 pm. The parking attendant told me that from 12 am till 12 pm you have to pay 5 Rupees for one s...[Read full complaint]

5 Rs. extra charges from platform no.4Tatanagar

Nitesh Jee on 06 April 2016

On dated 6 april'16 platform no.4, Tatanagar, Jharkhand one stall charging 5 rs extra for mineral water. While price is rs 15, but he is charging 20 rs. I move another stall., where I got mineral ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong railway ticket

Shashi Kumar on 06 April 2016

maine madhupur jn se reserwation slip mai ganga damoder train mai reservation mai karne ke liya diya lakin usne patna dhanbad ex train mai diya. Jiska time bhi bilkul differience tha jiske karan m...[Read full complaint]

Irctc refund refused

Venkat on 03 April 2016

Hi, I had a booking for 21 feb on train 2694 nzm-sbc rajdhani exp. The train got cancelled because of Haryana jat quota strike. The refund has not happened YET. We went t...[Read full complaint]

Train TDR refund

Shiva Guguloth on 29 March 2016

I had booked a train ticket for Ranchi to Kanpur Central for 11th December 015. But due the delay of train by 11 hours I cancelled my program to board the train. in this ...[Read full complaint]

Indian Railway TDR Refund

Javed Afzalkha Pathan on 28 March 2016

R/ Sir, I was booking ticket on 29 jan 2016 from using my SBI Debit card but my ticket atomaticaly canceled & Rs. 283. 54 amount debited. Till now my amount not refund. M...[Read full complaint]

IRCTC refund my money

Rajesh Yadav on 28 March 2016

I have booked Train Ticket from madgaon to cst mumbai on 22-03-2016 with PNR No. 600. I have filed TDR on the date of journey i.e., 016. Till th...[Read full complaint]

Lost of Laptop Bag at Railway Station

Shaikh Juber Kausarali on 26 March 2016

i Lost my Laptop bag on railway station platform of Latur, maharashtra. i reported FRI at railway police latur. i reported it 1 week before but uptill now there is no Any Reply. & they havent got ...[Read full complaint]