Railways complaints

Till today my RAC was not cleared

Kamal R Adtani on 13 May 2016

Pnr no. 9975 I request you till today my rac was not cleared. This is my night journey in 2nd a c, kindly make clear my rac thanking you, from : kamal r adtani, developme...[Read full complaint]

Parcel 1 bays chori ho gya Adi me

Vijay Kumar on 12 May 2016

Dear, Maine 9/5/16 ko Raipur se 2bays Chirongi book kiya that Adi ke liye jiska billty no hai 4165 hai jiska 1 bays Chirongi adi me nahi mil raha hai

Against tatkal railway ticket software

Firoz Ahmad on 11 May 2016

ek aadmi hai jo tatkal ticket booked karne wala software sale kar raha hai 5000 rs per month in 30 sec me ticket booked ye ticket maafiya hai jiska details hai SHAHID KHAN - 414...[Read full complaint]

Lack of control on Metro Circulation

Dipankar Bose on 09 May 2016

Sir, I am a regular passenger of Kolkata Metro having having Smart Card. Very I often I experience cancellation of the North bound trains after 7-30 PM though South bound trains are running at too...[Read full complaint]

Refund Amount Not Received

Vikash Ranjan on 08 May 2016

I have filed TDR Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Traveled. by Cancellation ID 482, PNR No 695, Dt. 24-Jan-201...[Read full complaint]

No available seat

Tarun Singh on 08 May 2016

Date 2016 and abadh asam express (dibrugarh to Delhi) and i do reservation.My available 3 Ac tickets. But no conferm my seat .may I request from tte regarding ,seat provi...[Read full complaint]

TDR refund

Shwetabh Saurabh on 07 May 2016

Please note I have registered a tdr on 20-02-2016 against my pnr number 3118 as the train was late for more than 3 hrs and passengers not travelled. Still the status show...[Read full complaint]

Daily up down passenger late train

Wakhle Minal Dhananjay on 07 May 2016

I am a daily up-down passenger from Rajaram Bridge to Bhor. with 10% pass holder. Since 1st April 2016 every day Bus from Bhor S.T. Stand starts very late by 5-60 minutes...[Read full complaint]

Irctc refund

Deepak Verma on 06 May 2016

I don received my censel ticket refund .ticket is censel to 30th appril. Censel ticket PNR no is 4878 please help me ...my irctc I'd is Deep234 and Gmail I'd is [Read full complaint]

Bike not reach yet

Pradipta Kumar Sahoo on 06 May 2016

4.16 ko.me jaisalmer se 01 bike 03 box jisme personal item tha book kia tha to cuttack abhi tak.nehi pahuncha

Not recpt scooter

Pranjalpratim Saikia on 05 May 2016

1no scooter booked from HWH to RNY having PRR NO 7801 dated 2016 train no 5959 .but not rcpt till date

Selling things more than MRP

Mayur Singh on 04 May 2016

I Mayur singh , coming from chhindwara to delhi on 28th April 2016 . In Itarsi Railway station Platform no 2 , stall no .20 , A vendor was charging more than MRP ..i was purchasing Amul Lassi whic...[Read full complaint]

Fined inspite of having valid ticket

Koustav Roy on 01 May 2016

Sir/Madam, I sri Koustav Roy,age 2years, a student of Techno India University, saltlake.,was returning from digha to Howrah accompanied with my friend sri Patim Sarkar on 25/4/2016.On that day at ...[Read full complaint]

Not Received senior citizen concession

Siddharth N Mehta on 30 April 2016

I have purchase 3 ti kits from irctc. My PNR number is 639. one person is senior. Age is 72 but he does not get concession. pl.give him senior citizen concession.l

Water wastage

Gurpreet on 30 April 2016

From last one week water is getting wasted fron barabanki platform water tap. Please help in repairing

Misbehavior of TTE dhanbad allepy express

Deepak Kumar on 29 April 2016

dhanbad allepy train no 351, from bokaro steel city to visakhapatn i was travelling, i depart from bokaro steel city at 1230 hrs on 29 apr 16. Tte asked me to show ticket...[Read full complaint]

Bike parcel yet not received.

Mohan Bhagirathi Sala on 28 April 2016

Dear Sir, I booked a bike from Wardha- WR railway station to Berhampur- BAM railway station on dated 016, but it still not delivered. My booking No. is A715284 & my ticke...[Read full complaint]

Mis behave of grfp in Agra

Mohit Chauhan on 27 April 2016

Hello sir my resevation lucknow to agra raja ki mandi train no 2179 in 24/04/2016 and the train was late so I sleep in waiting room of raja ki mandi agra railway station....[Read full complaint]

Railway luggage complaint

Ramde Parmar on 23 April 2016

Sir mera luggage adi to keshod keliye book that Lenin keshod mein luggage nahi delivered huva our veraval gaya yahapar bhi delivered nahihuva 9221 somnath exp our luggage...[Read full complaint]

Hawkers on Stations and In running trains

Suraj Nichat on 22 April 2016

I am daily traveller between Mumbai & Pune . We have given so many complaints regarding unauthorised hawkers in Train and on Station. They sell low quality of food , water etc. All are railway dep...[Read full complaint]