Railways complaints

Rail tte checking ticket on midnight 12 am

Sumit Kumar on 01 June 2016

I am travelling in shalimar exp 8030 my boarding date and time is 2016 at 8.00 pm but railway tte checking ticket on midnight when i was sleepin...[Read full complaint]

Refund refused of wait list ticket

Kailash Kumar Agarwal on 31 May 2016

I have booked a ticket from tatanagar to mumbai in duranto exp. Pnr no.Is 645-1768046,train no.12262,dated-31-05-2016,3 a.C. Today I found that my ticket is not confirmed,so I went to city booking...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour and loot by RPF staff at Katrashgarh Railway station

Ankur Kandoi on 31 May 2016

Dear Sir, The RPF staff at Katrashgarh Railway station(Dhanbad Division) is illegally taking Money form the passenger saying they are without Ticket. yesterday the official at around around 10:30 ...[Read full complaint]

TDR Refund

Prakasan on 30 May 2016

Amount is not credited in my account. But my tdr status showing cr registered. Transaction id: 4786 train no./name: 16335/nagercoil exp pnr no 1358[Read full complaint]

TT confirming local ticket but not waiting

Mahesh Kumar on 29 May 2016

tt rong language youse 29/05/2016 taren no 2489 bikaner dadar express S3 tt name Rajender sing

IRCTC booking refund not received

Ankit Shah on 28 May 2016

I have booking ticket 30/04/2016 from ahmedabad to haridwar 3 tier a/c but any reason cancel for 18/05/2015 but till date I have not receive my refund amount 55/- so plea...[Read full complaint]

For TDR refund

Devendra Deo Pathak on 26 May 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam, I had filed a TDR on 08 May 2015 with IRCTC against PNR 9223 for reason "Train Diverted and Passenger Not travelled, IRCTC Reference No. [Read full complaint]

Not availability of railways own brand rail neer with pantry car vendor

Shailesh Kumar Jha on 25 May 2016

I am traveling in Yashwantpur Howrah Train which left Yashwantpur on 24 of May 2016 at 7.35 . As soon as the train reached tenali jn I asked a bottle of rail neer from the vendor of my trains pant...[Read full complaint]

TDR file refund

Himanshu Shekhar on 25 May 2016

I had filed TDR file 12-02-2016 but money is not refund yet.no one atleast inform and communicate please guide me.

Irctc — Customer care not supporting to consumer

Palm Juneja on 24 May 2016

I have called 5 times to IRCTC Delhi call center regarding Overcharges on my booked ticket like the fare on Indian Railway web & Erail web even on 139 its 55/- per person...[Read full complaint]

Train AC not working

Omprakash Sharma on 22 May 2016

I have travelled in today's shathabdi express from Chennai to Bangalore and AC was not working

TDR no refund

Pawan on 20 May 2016

Please resolve TDR issue 127. I think there is some scam in TDR refund process, either by IRCTC or Indian Railway

Complain against thana adhyaksh

Raunak Rajan on 20 May 2016

on April 12th I travelled from Bengaluru to Patna. I lost my phone in train in washroom. on 14th April I reached Patna. I went to meet RPF THANA ADHYAKSH (Dileep kumar) to fir regarding missing of...[Read full complaint]

Indian railways sucks

Ankit Agnihotri on 17 May 2016

i have booked my 3 parcels on date 4 april 2016 & 5 april 2016 with prr no: 4004 and 4006 which is noy yet recieved even after so many complaint...[Read full complaint]

Bike Parcel didn't reached to destination

Tej Gangwar on 16 May 2016

I have booked a Bajaj Pulsar 150CC bike - DL7SAH9019 from Kalyan Jn. to New Delhi on 7th May 2016 with PRR No./PWB No. The online status of PRR No is "loaded on on Train No. 105...[Read full complaint]

Remove Email id and mobile number from irctc site

Waqar Suhail on 16 May 2016

sir please remove my phone number and email id from irctc site so that i can make my id. My phone number and email id is showing malfunctioned. My phone number is 3494 [Read full complaint]

Bike book kiya hai abhi poucha nahi hai

Sandesh Navale on 15 May 2016

Plz rekvest 10 may2016 ko maine panvel stn se jhansi ke laye mane baik bok karvaya tha abhi tak mera baik jhansi stn pe pocha nahi ,baik nam cbz red & blac mh 06 ax2540 so plz enkoyry indian railw...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of lagguage

Rohit Kumar on 15 May 2016

Sir,my cartoon box (parcel receipt no - 157) is not delivered by parcel office of Indian railway till date. It is booked from jam to pnbe on 6apr 16.

Parking fees at railway station

Girish Tajane on 14 May 2016

Does Irctc charge for drop off or pick from from railway station? If yes, then What about the parking up to 15 min? Even Airports have specific time window of free parking? Then why private contra...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from my a/c but not received the e tickets

Hemant Thapliyal on 14 May 2016

we booked tickets on irctc on line from delhi to jalandher cant on 13-5-2016 for date 2-6-2016 by train no14011. rs 2517 deducted from my axis bank a/c by paying on line by debit card but we did n...[Read full complaint]