Railways complaints

Against poor dinner

Manish Sethi on 17 August 2016

Dear sir , I am very disappointed to your railway service. I booked my dinner last night but your dinner is zero quality and i talk your member regarding dinner is not accept our fault. And more a...[Read full complaint]

Indian Rail Harassment and corruption

Kiran Jain on 15 August 2016

PNR-4842545803 Trn:12657 Dt:14-08-2016 Frm MAS to SBC Cls:3A P1-B3,32 I booked above ticket for travelling to Bangalore from Chennai by Bangalore Mail. On 016, I got frac...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation not done pnr 6757756179 message received chart prepared at remote centre

Mahendra Singh Mahanot on 14 August 2016

Pnr 6179 ticket not cancel as when we go for cancellation massage came chart prepared at remote centre..file the. When we go to file the massage came chart not prepared. ...[Read full complaint]

Items not found in parcel

Gopal Singh on 14 August 2016

My household Items 4 steel boxes,refrigerator, washing machine on 6/8/16 LT No.A1849669//PNR No. 8265 from Kota to Chopan but not received till date.mobile No. [Read full complaint]

High rates meal selling

Abhishek Dwivedi on 13 August 2016

Sir I am travelling train no.12511 in B1 coach. Sir according to irctc food meal rate is 50. Rupees but penticar person are selling at 120 rupees. And not behaving properly with passengers

TTE charged 500 for a 360 rupee receipt

Vishal Narula on 13 August 2016

I had a sleepar ticket for train no. 3007 udhyan abha toofan express. I asked tte if ac seat is available and i will pay for the ac ticket. Tte told me that as you alread...[Read full complaint]

No response from railway staff

Yogesh Aggarwal on 12 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I am travelling in double dakker from Jaipur to Delhi train no. 2985 in c10 l6 with booking name Yogesh Aggarwal and i told to the railway staff many time...[Read full complaint]

Not delivered my bike

Arun Patidar on 12 August 2016

Sir/madam, Meri bike 10-08-2016 ko Ratlam station se Allahabad ke liye dal di gayi per aaj 3din baad bhi wo Allahabad station pe nahi pahuchi Jab mane parcel office me pucha to wo bole ki aapki bi...[Read full complaint]

TDRfiled more than 4 hours before the schedule departure

Syed Ather on 10 August 2016

Respected Madam/Sir, I am submitting the below mentioned details for which so far no refund is made after contacting telephonically and mail . Details : As we have to travel Chennai on urgent basi...[Read full complaint]

TT punjab mail misbehaving

Rajan Bhasin on 08 August 2016

TT of punjab mail misbehaving when i ask several times that air cooling system not working properly.trilok singh asulted me the this amount of cooling its ok and he taking bribe of 600 rupees and ...[Read full complaint]

Frustrated RAILWAY Parcel Services

Rahuldev Thakur on 07 August 2016

On date 30/07/2016 i booked my bike(Passion Pro No. JH-03-14-D-2602) from Dehri-On-Sone (DOS) to Haridwar (HWicke) via Mughal Sarai JN. (MGS) on Luggage Ticket No. A314146 the parcel Officer at DO...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging for bike parking in Bangalore Whitfield rly st by contractor krishnappa

Vadivel on 05 August 2016

I parked my bike in Whitfield rlway parking .the contractor charging 3x times than what is displayed on board .when wr ask they show some different notice saying 50 rs per day (in board it is 10)`...[Read full complaint]

Eticket pnr but tte denying

Ashwani Kumar on 26 July 2016

I have already eticket . My pnr no. Is 6081 tt told me this not a valid ticket and he fine me 700 rs and my eticket charge 500 rs so kindly plz concern me and solved my i...[Read full complaint]

Intentionally maked crowd in AC cc ln train intercity express

Md Asif Ikbal on 25 July 2016

I have booked two tickets in cc train no 3012 date of journey is 25-7-2016 I am going to treat my wife for chennai , she is a patient of cancer but the on duty tte misbeh...[Read full complaint]

About not providing rail neer by pantry staff

Rahul Singh on 25 July 2016

Today 24 july 2016 i am travelling by 2542 in S5 coach. The pantry staff was selling a local company water instead of rail neer. Wheh i asked for rail neer he replied YAH...[Read full complaint]

My reserved seat given by TTE to another person

Shivendra Kumar on 24 July 2016

Sir, I have booked online e-ticket, reserved 3 cnf seat in that case my one of the seat given /issued to another person right before 4 hrs , I want to if that seat is issued to another person or m...[Read full complaint]

Ticket cancel & refund

Bhim Singh on 20 July 2016

Dear sir I cancel my ticket 10 july 2016 but ticket refund amount not Credit in my bank account my PNR number is 4116 So please resolve my problem my ticket journey date ...[Read full complaint]

TTE was drunk and not in proper uniform

Pravendra Kumar Sharma on 19 July 2016

I was travelling in train no.-12196 from Ajmer to Agra fort on 016. I was to off the train at Jaipur station but could not leave the train. I had ticket till this station...[Read full complaint]

Bike not received

Sandeep on 17 July 2016

Sir meine ek bike parcel rewari se jrc tak 2/7/16 ko book krwarya tha.. But abhi tak meri bike mujhe nhi mili hai... Parcel receipt no.444003 hai online status show kr RHA hai , last loaded on tra...[Read full complaint]

For rail reservation

Swatantra Yadav on 01 July 2016

i have booked a ticket from irctc site from lucknow to pantnagar...train no 15043...i made my payment through net banking,,,,payment got successful but i have not got my PNR no and Seat no yet. [Read full complaint]