Railways complaints

Irctc said balaji food and beverages Ind Pvt Ltd High price on mrp

Jason on 07 September 2016

I have asked why have you not selling at MRP , even though your board states , no extra charges . He said owner of shop instructed to charge extra . Managing director bame : P.Srinivas Rao , Vizia...[Read full complaint]

Rail parcel not sent yet

Manoj Kumar on 06 September 2016

Sir, I am in Deep trouble due to patna rail department . I have booked 2 packages on 26/08/2016 for mumbai cst with PRR NO 6157 But till date my packages not sent for thi...[Read full complaint]

Misbehave of rpf employee

Hanuman Luhar on 05 September 2016

05/09/16 ko jaipur -Udaipur superfast 2992 m betne ke liye platform no. 4 kheda tha train aane per m power ke pass wale 1st yard m disability ke saat hi second class seat...[Read full complaint]

Reservation of railway ticket

Yogesh Doshi on 03 September 2016

I have book railway ticket on line today. booking start from today.that is 2nd sept. now for the 1sr jan17. today i book ticket 3tier a/c on 8.30 a.m i got ticket w/L how it possible pl look in to...[Read full complaint]

For irctc rule

Prem Singh on 02 September 2016

My seat no is s1 23 my train was started from anandvihar to guhawati train was departured that time i could not reach there i caught the train at tundala junction this problem told to tte he had a...[Read full complaint]

Railway parcel missing

Arvind Kumar on 02 September 2016

Dear sir/ madam I have booked my parcel from jaipur railway on 25-08-2016 for gorakhpur and i have not recieved till .... My reciept no. is 942....[Read full complaint]

Two railway police officers misbehaved with me and my wife

Abhay Sharma on 02 September 2016

Me and my wife were sleeping on our reserved sleeper class upper birth seats. Suddenly two railway policemen came and started misbehaving with us. They grabe from my collar and thrashed me to the ...[Read full complaint]

Taken Full penalty against normal charges

Narayan Mishra on 31 August 2016

Journey from Jammu Tavi to Delhi with full family, near Ambala there are two TTE name not confirm, has checked our tickets, behaved very rudely & trying to get cash without any receipts against tw...[Read full complaint]

TDR Refund Pending

Sandeep Sharma on 29 August 2016

Ticket cancelled on January 2015 thru TDR as train was running late for more than 3 hiurs. Only 50% amount refunded. Sandeep Sharma 0355

Allotment of seat to senior citizen side upper

Sonia Singh on 27 August 2016

My username is soni30sing I have booked a 2 ticket from howrah to aligarh with berth prefrence lower with I got side upper side lower .Please change it or suggest some alternative for that soon [Read full complaint]

Rail ticket cancelled

Nihal Dwivedi on 27 August 2016

I want to be cancelled this ticket because I am not happiness for journey to this train and its train late 6 hours something but I want to return my Fare amount so thanx but pls help me

Against rail ticket counter

Indrajeet Kumar Kushwaha on 26 August 2016

sir. I. want. to say. that. the reservation ticket. counter. in tamkuhi. rod. kushinagar. many time the. out. of. server in the ticket counter . say. the ticket counter. manager to. not give. the....[Read full complaint]

Change is platform number for train without notice

Niten Gupta on 25 August 2016

Dear sir, My name is Niten Gupta. I was scheduled (PNR 900) to travel from Ambala Cantt to Mumbai (Panvel) from Train No.12218 (Kerala Sampark Kranti Express) on [Read full complaint]

Missing of luggage

Parikshit Kumar Shukla on 24 August 2016

Dear sir, I booked my luggage Kanpur central to vapi ralway station . due to neglancy of railway luggage department my luggage @ expanciv material was missing . I don't get my material . I facing ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile phone broken and mis behaviour

Jitendra Saraogi on 23 August 2016

Some Rpf persons are come with a lady TT for checking ticket and then they started misbehave with some passengers among with me my pnr no.264 0658 sit no. S/1 - 70,my nam...[Read full complaint]

Railway parcel missing

Akhilesh Kumar Pal on 23 August 2016

i have booked my parcel through railway from Visakhapatnam. to dehradun prr no 0373 dated 10 aug 16. agent says 11 aug parcel dispatched through samta exp no [Read full complaint]

रेलवे रिजर्वशन office free parking

B Ajinkya on 22 August 2016

free parking area tha railway reservation office nanded, to bhi vaha pe mujse railway station parking ke office ke employee ne paise liye 10 Min bike park karne 8 Rs. Vo bhi free parking area me d...[Read full complaint]

Purse chori during journey in Train

Anish Patel on 22 August 2016

Parse chori during journey in train jabalpur- rewa passenger chori between to Kartni to Maihar station in parse 4000 rs cash, Xerox of adhar card,driving license, Two wheeler vehicle registration,...[Read full complaint]

RPF Misbehave

Ujjlwal Keshri on 22 August 2016

In between aligarh and tundla...i was sitting on S2 seat no 7 as I'm dependent of railway employee... As i waz having pass bt than Also a RpF attendant shamshad chauhan just made me stand and abuz...[Read full complaint]

Rail TTE corruption

Ashok Kumar on 20 August 2016

Sir i have seat in chetak express 20/8/2016 I m seat in sleeper class but after one hr. Tt come in my coach and demands 400 hundred i m not stisfy this qution after tt dimand in 100 i have give Af...[Read full complaint]