Railways complaints

My suit case theft in between Dhanbad & kiul station

Amitabh Kumar Singh on 24 October 2016

Dear sir my journey is start from muzaffarpur,and end at Ranchi but at mid night around 1 am to 2 am in between Dhanbad and kiul my suit case is stolen below my reservation seat/Barth .in side my ...[Read full complaint]

Refund cancelled ticket

Yogesh Kumar on 20 October 2016

I booked tatkal ticket on dated 15/10/2016 in emergency because general reseravation not available in train no. 2460 on dated 016. Train departe...[Read full complaint]

Late running train

Rajender Kumar on 20 October 2016

Respected Sir, I want to inform you that the train no.14208 is running daily late about 4-5 hours in the month of october 2016 and the passengers are facing many problem in between so please sir t...[Read full complaint]

Seat not confirm if possible

Prabhakar Paladugula on 17 October 2016

My ticket waiting list 1,2,3,4,a/c 3 tier godavari on 16/10/16 from warangal to Vizag TC not conform my ticket and rude behave with me. I troubled lot With my children. Please take action against ...[Read full complaint]

Rpf officer gen ticket public move to reserved

Ravikumar on 14 October 2016

Dear Sir 016/ ko mai gen ki ticket se journey kar raha tha to gen mai seat na Milne ki wajah se me reserved s-3 mai chala gaya to rpf officer Mr famim ahmad and mr ashok ...[Read full complaint]

Rajdhani express serves worst breakfast

Shabana Pathan on 12 October 2016

Bf served in rajdhani express 2693 was worst. Upma was tasteless nt properly posted of dawa. It's nt fresh even .

Bike missing in railway parcel

Raghu Kotha on 27 September 2016

Dear sir, Subject : Bike is missing there is no proper information from KR puram railway parcel booking office and station Marster is ridicules about information. My self C N R Raghavendran Kotha ...[Read full complaint]

Inflated Base Fare in Train no.15013 while booking under Tatkal

V K Sharma on 27 September 2016

While we book ticket under Tatkal in Train no.15013/14- Ranikhet Express, Base fare is inflated from Rs.170 to Rs.265 for Sleeper class and likewise for 3 AC class while it is not so in other trai...[Read full complaint]

Over charge of car parking at New Farakka Railway Station

Shrish Kumar on 26 September 2016

t's a second time, I parked my car at New farakka railway station on 24th Sep 2016 at 8:45 morning & went to Malda by train. When I return back in evening at 7:45 evening. The person who take the ...[Read full complaint]

Suggestion for charging point in rail

Akshat Kumar on 21 September 2016

Saala sirf AC wale ko hi mob aur laptop charge krna hota hai kyaaa,baaki general aur sleeper k log kyaaa HKG me jayenge,Jis samay boggie bnta hai uss time kyu Ni lgta sare compartment me socket. S...[Read full complaint]

Partial delivery of luggage booked IN RAILWAYS from New Delhi to Katpadi

Lydia Sona Lizzy on 21 September 2016

Ref : 1. Railway Parcel Way Bill No.A6069493 and PRR No.4000-415290 dt. 2016 Sir, I had booked three parcels (two polythene wrapper sheet (bags), and one Iron trunk box) ...[Read full complaint]

First class having no space

Shikhar Singh on 21 September 2016

I came from Andheri to Panvel then Panvel to Andheri .. I am having first class ticket instead of this I feel that it is as general compartment.. Anyone can board.. No space to have breath like th...[Read full complaint]

Motorcycle Booking as Parcel

Vikash Kumarsingh on 19 September 2016

My Motor Cycle PB 35L 238, was booked on 15 Sep 16 Vide PNR No 3779 by train 2802 Prusottam Ex. But still my Motorcycl...[Read full complaint]

Take more price then mrp

Abhishek Sinha on 18 September 2016

In akola railway station buy water. Mrp 15 n take 20. I say but they take 20 rs. Also complain station but they not reply.s o please take action . Shop name - Yogendra indrasen bajaj

Railway Parcel Missing 971315

Vikas Sharma on 17 September 2016

Dear Sir On dated 2016 we have booked 1 packet from LTT to Tatanagar in LTT Shalimar Exp on Railway Receipt number 315. this material we have to...[Read full complaint]

Charges for free parking Area at Chandigarh railway station

Amit Kumar on 14 September 2016

There is free parking area at Chandigarh railway station, but parking contractor at Chandigarh railway station is charging for free area also. In whole Chandigarh parking fee are not more than Rs ...[Read full complaint]

Kota platform no-1 parking charging 2 & 3 multiply over notice board

Vipin Garg on 11 September 2016

In before time kota railway station plat form no-1 parking stand charging Rs 10/- per day .but approx one month before they changed charging rules and on many demanands of passengers displayed on ...[Read full complaint]

In Reservation coach local passenger are sitting on reserve seats

Anil Kumar Gupta on 09 September 2016

My PNR NO. IS 0892 in S3, 63 Train no. 9805 Local passengers are sitting on my seat and they are quarrelling with me . I am unable to sit on my ...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of pleasure mh 35R 9169

Mahendra Choudhari on 07 September 2016

Sir, my bike name is MH35R 9169 is booked at 01 sep 2016 on train no - 8237 chhtishgarh exp and this bike is loaded on 03 sep 2016 from gondia to jalandhar city and PRR N...[Read full complaint]

My reserved. seat tte grant other person

Ashish Gupta on 07 September 2016

sir my pnr no... .... my name is Ashish gupta.... jodhpur to agra fort...... date... .... time 9:00 pm, to 5:30am meri ticket confirm ho gai thi...[Read full complaint]