Railways complaints

Refund not Received even after 84 days of Filling TDR

Ashok Kumar Thakur on 04 December 2016

Hi, I had filed the TDR, PNR No 602, Transaction ID: 2577 Date of Journey: 13-Sep-2016 Class: THIRD AC (3A) Train No./Name: 2...[Read full complaint]

Bike not received

Brijesh Rawat on 30 November 2016

My parcel bill no H775992. Book my bike from ptkc to be on /16. Maine apne aap bike ko ptkc me train no 2332 himgiri exp me load karya tha Lekin...[Read full complaint]

Smart card issue and harrasment at Kolkata Metro

Abhinab Saha on 24 November 2016

Being Harrased for the pasf few days related to smart card not functioning properly at gates. There is no replacament option and if u go to the counter to get a new card, the guy asks for your old...[Read full complaint]

Not Receive senior citizen Concession

Zalariya Khimjibhai on 18 November 2016

I have booked ticket ; PNR No. : 4214 Train No. & Name : 9207 / BVC OKHA PASS Boarding At : RJT Reservation Upto : DWK Basic Fare Rs. [Read full complaint]

Not accepted ten rupee coin at railway station

Anil Kumar on 17 November 2016

dear sir in howrah division at belur station booking clercks are not accepted 10 ruppe coins.

Robbery in the train

Sagar Kumar on 17 November 2016

Respected Sir/Madam, My father and mom were coming from Patna to Raipur.At Asansol junction train stopped and it was around 2am dated 6th november 2016.My father got up to attend natures call.My m...[Read full complaint]

Delay of the train (amritsar mail) thus providing problems to the passengers

Aviral Singh on 16 November 2016

The train has been stopped before the charbagh station Lucknow for no reason and thus making the passengers uncomfortable and temperless

Seat given to some other person without intimation

Deepika Shrivastava on 13 November 2016

I have taken 2 seats from ambikapur to durg my seat is confirmed in b1 19 n 21 but i am not boarded from ambikapur i boarded to bijuri but tte has given my seat to someother person

Overcharging for parking in railway station in pune

Sultan Inamdar on 12 November 2016

Complaint is about Railway parking contractor, pune railway station, station pune This is to inform that, contractor of railway parking is overcharging for vehicles. Parking contractor charges 20 ...[Read full complaint]

Deactivation of my IRCTC account

Shobhan Buch on 10 November 2016

IRCTC has deactivated my account since August 016. I lodged complaint to IRCTC portal on 16th August and thereafter on so many occasion. However till date they have not r...[Read full complaint]

Corruption in grp police

Sandeep Gupt on 09 November 2016

Fined inspite of a valid mst for waiting my friend in waiting hall

Indian railway train cleaning and late running

Tuhin Mandal on 08 November 2016

Sir I feel proud as an Indian, and fell proud for my Indian railway department. 7 th nov I started journey by 2311 for Delhi. My pnr no is 471, ...[Read full complaint]

Rail ticket refund not came

Ashok Kumar on 08 November 2016

Hello Sir, I have filed the TDR on for the PNR No 602, Transaction ID: 2577 Date of Journey: 13-Sep-2016 Class: THIRD AC (3A) Train No./Name: [Read full complaint]

Birth after me is confirmed but mine is in waiting

George Lepcha on 07 November 2016

Iam traveling in 5631 on 7 Nov 2016 jaipur to guwahati.rlwl 73 is confirmed and many other after me but mine rlwl 72 is not confirmed till last movement ,I am bound to tr...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against TTC

Mohd Pervez on 05 November 2016

I am traveling with RAC ticket in coach S7 bearth no. 31 from udaipur to Delhi with my wife and four years daughter vide ticket PNR No. 830. As it is a night journey and ...[Read full complaint]

Irctc No pnr allot but my a/c to amount deduct

Ratan on 04 November 2016

sir i am 2 tikit book in IRCTC namr jorje shawachi and nirmola shawachi bording New delhi to Naharlagun date of jurney 2016 my a/c to4139.963/-rupeese didect but no pnr n...[Read full complaint]

Motorcycle parking season pass

N.ananda Babu on 04 November 2016

I am a railway stand seasoner at Narasaraopet railway station in Guntur district from Andhrapradesh. I used to pay amount on 2nd of every month.I have dasara holidays from 30th September to 12th o...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour of a grp staff

Saurav Kumar Sinha on 31 October 2016

Mai godhra se vadodara dahod valsad intersity se shaam ko 5:25 me plateform no. 1 pe aaya. Mujhe vadodara clockroom se apna bag lena tha. Lekin pahle mai godhra wapas lautne ke liye train ki enqui...[Read full complaint]

Bike not received(parcel)

Jitendra Kumar on 29 October 2016

Prr no. 4017 booked on 22 Sep 16 from Agra cantt to chennai central. Parcel loaded on train no. 4426 on 24 Sep 16. But till date parcel not rece...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour of ladies compartment passengers for seating on a seat vacant in front

Soma Chakraborty on 27 October 2016

On 26th October I was travelling from Sealdah to Dumdum on Ranaghat Local. Ticket number - 6605 time 9.10 p.m. At dumdum as the seat near me got vacant I sat. A woman who...[Read full complaint]