Post Office complaints

Services given are not ok

Shrikant Ture on 20 January 2016

Dear Sir Every month I goes to fill a specific sum/money to Savings account in Post office of walchandnagar, Tal : Indapur, Diet : Pune , Pin : 114. And every time I face...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of consignment

Amrita Kerkar on 20 January 2016

Dear Team, I have purchased few items and it is pending with Mumbai Postal office. I have submitted all the payment receipts but they are asking for bribe to release the consignment. Name: Kalpana...[Read full complaint]

Letter envelope tear by postman

Shridhar on 19 January 2016

today I received HDFC bank Latter but I found that in tear condition some read that latter its important doc.

Non delivery of urgent speed post

Bhaskar Bhagawati on 19 January 2016

On 2015 i send a urgent speed post (India Post) with tracking number ES728672408IN from Beltola, S.O, Guwahati to Ludhiana. I found no tracking details after [Read full complaint]

Please Help Customer Of Narkel Danga Post Office Kolkata

Dipak Saha on 19 January 2016

Sir, I Dipak Saha ( Adhaar No - 1041 ) customer of Narkeldanga Post Office Kolkata - 0011 in West Bengal . I am a recident of 49 L 21 Narkeldang...[Read full complaint]

Pass book abhi tak transfer nahi hui

Madan Barman on 19 January 2016

sir. mera AC transfer karne ke liye mene apne post office Barsul-713124 ko 22-10-2014 ko apni pass book jama ki thi , jo ki post office I.T.B.PBHANU-134103 se transfer honi thi aur ye pass book ab...[Read full complaint]

Speed post Not delivered

Amit Kumar on 16 January 2016

Dear Sir, This is in reference to speed post no. EW079709054IN (Bank cheque book- ICICI) which was to be delivered at below mentioned address: AMIT KUMAR S/O SRI SAHJA NAND SINGH VILL: MAKARDAHI, ...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery or delay in delivery

Ranjit Mishra on 14 January 2016

Dear Sir My speed post id is PP115612625IN . It had dispatched on 4 th of jan 016. It has reached in my nearest post office on 8th jan 016. But ...[Read full complaint]

Complain against Mulund Nehru P.O

Ruhi Malvankar on 14 January 2016

This is in regards to my visit to Mulund West Nehru Road post office for surrendering of NSC maturity certificate. I had visited the post office on 2016 to inquire the ti...[Read full complaint]

Indian post server not working frequently

Rajendra Rane on 14 January 2016

Dear sir, your server frequently shut down majer public burning its time so please rectify

Speed post not delivered

Samrat Yadav on 12 January 2016

it hasbeen more then a month. I post my item to delhi and in has not reached yet.

Article not delivered yet

Shrichand Kamat on 12 January 2016

even after in 6 days article from delhi to madhubani bihar not delevered kindly resolve the grievances. my speed post no is --ED771899745IN

Article not delivered by india post even in one month

Karan Kansal on 11 January 2016

My envelope containing very urgent documents is not delivered by india post to Ontario, Toronto, Canada. Envelope dispatched on 9/12/15 from Post office Moga, Punjab. Delivery not done till now. <...[Read full complaint]

Harassment & nonencashment of cheque since july 2015

Alik Bhattacharjee on 10 January 2016

From: Smt.Anindita Bhattacharyya 16, East Ghoshpara Road, P.O. Bhatpara Dist. North 24 Parganas West Bengal; Pin. 3123 Mo.9051534475 Email: @yahoo.co.i...[Read full complaint]

T. D. A/c 2009 one year h. Post office kanpur

Ramjeewan Kumar on 30 December 2015

Ramjeevan s/o gajee dath 20/10/2009 1. Camplain 17/11/11 2. " 17/10/12 3. " 09/09/13 ragistri no. A ru 495203903in uaris chhedana w/o ramjeevan gram bachhauli post bachhauli rasulabad distt

My sister's atm is not given by bariyahi post office.

Rahul Kumar on 29 December 2015

MY sister's atm card is deleverd by bangaon postoffice to bariyahi postoffice on30-10-2015 but here postman say give me1000 rupees than i give you card

Post office ho

Ravi Ranjan Singh on 24 December 2015

Hamara nrega k payment fto 9112 ka payment abhi tak kyon nhi hua? fto 9112 head post office daltonganj 29/01/2015 ko ho processing net pe dikhta...[Read full complaint]

PAN Card missed by PostMaster

Amar Singh on 19 December 2015

Sir My younger Brother Name Rohtash's PAN card (CBWPR3939N) has been received by Kosi Kalan Post Office (PIN-281403) District Mathura (UP) on 02 Nov 15 (as confirmed by the PAN Card Customer care ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding to post office KVP Certificates

Ajaykumar Rathod on 18 December 2015

Respected customer officer, We lost our kvp certificates while relocating. My native place is patan gujarat. But live in ahmedabad. We took certificates in 008. But now w...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not delivered

Vaibhav Kalra on 16 December 2015

My pan card has been dispatched on 1st December, 015. Through the track id its it shows my speed post is being delivered to sector -56 post office they did not received i...[Read full complaint]