Post Office complaints

Compliant against Sub Post Master

Nitin Kenjalkar on 20 February 2016

Incident date 20-Feb-2016,Sat, I went to above post office to get maturity amount of NSCs. For identity proof I have submitted original document of KYC submitted to me by same PO. On KYC my photo ...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of speed post letter

Kundan Kumar on 19 February 2016

Non delivery of speed post letter no.Es773611926in sent dtd. 2016 delivery place is shri jawahar prasad gupta vill-lalapur po +ps-kudra dist -kaimur state-bihar pin [Read full complaint]

Second TDS REFUND CHEQUE of speedpost had not received

Pappu Kumar Daga on 18 February 2016

Dear Sir, MY first TDS REFUND CHEQUE OF YEAR 2014 ,dt 03.2.16,tracking no EW123229911IN HAD CAME TO KOLKATA shyambazar on DT 10.2.16,but it had been returned and the phon...[Read full complaint]

Speed post article non delivery

Nripen Baskey on 12 February 2016

Sir, I have given certain things to delivery to the following post office. But still it is not received the given address. KAJOLI MURMU Post balapur,west Bengal Balapur-733127 For this I have comp...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of EMOtion

Santosh Kumar Tiwari on 11 February 2016

Ref my complain no 7290 dt 016, I send emo of rs 00/- from po . Garhi udhammpur jk vide pnr no . 09...[Read full complaint]

I can't trace speed post number of TDS refund chek

Pawan Kumar Agrawal on 10 February 2016

Dear sir I cant trace tds refund speed post no ea754892058in.My pan number is acppa4624b ..Plz do the needfull regards pawan enterprises 0826

Not open Saving Account & RD Ac

Arvind Kumar Verma on 10 February 2016

Not work in rdso manak nagar lucknow-226011 post master not reponse in customer & staff will come 10:30 am or 2.:00 pm no any work rezine server not woking

Non delivery articles of speed post

Sourabh Das on 08 February 2016

Respected sir/Madam, I have send 1 speed post parcel from, Ramdhenu computer sales and service, dipali gas agency, sorbhog, ward no-4, Barpeta, Assam, pincode-781317 To Merchant returns, unit no.1...[Read full complaint]

2.5 month DO not issue KVP & RD a/c not opend.

Vishal Kumar on 07 February 2016

2.5 month se postoffice kishanganj mdg ka chakkar laga raha hun, par abhi tak KVP purches nahi kar paya hun, na hi RD a/c khula hai postal staff ka behevior bahut kharab hai.

Postal dept. bad behaviour

Ashish on 06 February 2016

Rishikesh area post offices are not doing TDs and not opening RDs regularly, making excuse that Net services of Postal department are most of the time down. Customer service of babus very bad. Eve...[Read full complaint]

Wrongly deposited my funds into another account by goregaon post office

Paresh Bhanushali on 05 February 2016

Goregaon post office mr. Mahadik who is doing work for post office.. he collected rs. 00/- cash under sukanya yojna of my daughter bhoomi bhanushali...and they wrongly tr...[Read full complaint]

Loss of Kisan Vikas Patra

Shilpi Gupta on 05 February 2016

I purchased KVP from the Post Office of Firozabad in 2009 & lost my KVP in 010. I also lodged the police complaint. The officers of Post Office, Firozabad are demanding p...[Read full complaint]

Kishan Bikash Patra thru post office

Bina Deb on 05 February 2016

Kolkata jessore road post office me mera m.I.S aur kishan bikash patra hai, jo bohut sal peheley machuerd ho gaya, lekin post office mujhey har bakt bol raha hai,"hamara pas paisa nehi hai"

I want renew our TD and MIS

Parvinder Singh on 05 February 2016

respected sir i m from saharanpur in utter pradesh. sir here is very much problem in saharanpur. postmaster dont renew our TD and MIS. they say that net is not working and they have not new passbo...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against postman for non delivering of official letters

Shweta Bhatia on 02 February 2016

I want to bring to your kind notice that the postman of my area i.E. Rohini sec-4 is not delivering letters to my address (address: bhatia inverter and autoelectricals, a-4/148, sec-4, rohini, del...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of Speed Post Parcel

Rajeev Naik on 29 January 2016

I had booked speed post parcel in Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Head Post Office on 21-1-16 wide tracking number CC009530969IN to Nayana Naik, Sunbeam Institute, karad, Maharashtra. Tracking is showing th...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of speed post parcel neither trackable

Lalit Shankar Behra on 28 January 2016

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT REGARDING DELAY IN DELIVERY / NON DELIVERY OF SPEED POST PARCEL 1. I had booked a speed post parcel on 02 Jan 016. The transaction no was EW123001523IN...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of Letters by postman

Dharmashil Khare on 27 January 2016

The postwoman of Katkaripada, Chandansar Vilage, Virar (E), Tal- vasai, Dist- Palghar- 305. Name of the Postwoman is Mrs. jadhav who is not delivering my important letter...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about Postal Service

Mahesh Namjoshi on 25 January 2016

I had taken NSC of Rs.10,000/- from Ramnagar Post Office, Dombivli which was matured on 016. When I went today, 2016 for submitting the certific...[Read full complaint]

Lost of speed post article

Vipul Gupta on 25 January 2016

i sent a article having tracking no. EK24074402IN through speed post from madiwala S.O on 29th dec 2015 , after few days i checked the status of my article which showed that article is recieved by...[Read full complaint]