Post Office complaints

Forbesganj (Bihar) post office is neglecting to issue new nsc certificates

Baijnath Maheshwari on 29 March 2016

Dear sir, I purchase nsc certificate from our Forbesganj post office 318) on regular basis for last 5-6 years. But in this FY 5-16 our post offi...[Read full complaint]

Account not open & F D not receive

Pawan Jain on 28 March 2016

Ma ajj post office garot gaya sub postmaster na account open karna sa mana keya v f d be nahi banaie

Speed post regarding

Sadam Husain on 23 March 2016

Sir Mera passport 3/3/2016 Ko jaipur jhalana dungri se dispatch huwa tha jo mer e ko abhi tk nh mila Passport nmbr N7695393 Speed post tracking nmbr pp874821376in My nmbr 9469[Read full complaint]

Postman not delivering at time

Narender Kumar on 23 March 2016

Dear sir, Over postman rotash not dliver over post on time this is happling many time so my wife not give his paper so please take any action as soon as posible

Paking se saman nikale jane hetu

Sunil Singh Bisht on 22 March 2016

Sir Me Army no 4083696l nk Sunil singh bisht 14 R R C/o 56 A P O . Mene ek parsal apne army add se ghar ke add pe RAMTEJ TIWARI SECRET HART SCHOOL KE PURAB RAJIV NAGAR GHOSIYANA TELIBAG LUCKNOW PI...[Read full complaint]

Postman not delivered study material

Poonam on 19 March 2016

Respected sir/Madam, myself Poonam and I am living in G-67,street no 3, shrdhanand colony, bhalswa dairy, Delhi- 0042 .My nearest post office is samay pur, badli Delhi - ...[Read full complaint]

Postmaster by loss of articles and fraud sign

Parashram Kumawat on 16 March 2016

no. Eu453067545in speedpost 15/2/16 Ko meerat(U.P.) se deespecth hokar dhodhar(ratlam) ko 19/2/16 ko ricived ho gae lekin post office jadwasa (dhadhar) Postmaser ne aj tak muje ya mere ghar vale k...[Read full complaint]

Not receive redemption check

Kumkum Jain on 15 March 2016

Dear sir, I, Kumkum Jain from Lucknow U.P. had submitted my MIS book for redemption (Rs 000) in the Old District Jail, post office Lucknow in the first week of February,2...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding non delivery of article

Krinjal Bhavsar on 14 March 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, This is with the reference to the delay in delivery of the parcel that i have sent on 19/02/2016 to Canada through registered post . The documents contains my originals certificate...[Read full complaint]

For speed post of application form bcece 2016

Amresh Ranjan on 14 March 2016

I done speed post from Bankipore H.O on 03-03-2016 . Itenm no is EF210470327IN. On date 2016 , it was on NSH Patna. Its last date is 17-03-2016

जमा न होने के संदर्भ मे

Vijay Mishra on 12 March 2016

Kachhawa bazaar ke post office me deposit nahi ho raha he sirf nikasi. Jane par bahut durvyavhar karte he post master.

Postman dose not deliver the documents call letters

Sandeep Kumar on 12 March 2016

Mera driving licence mere address p diliver nhi kiya gya aur wo expire ho gya Aur jab mai is incidence ki sikayt kro post master se to unhone koi satisfatory answer nhi diya. Postman also demonds ...[Read full complaint]

Parcel didn't came

Varsha on 11 March 2016

all d products recvied by post office bt they didnt give me

Speedpost parcel stolen by speedpost postman or delivery branch

Vishnu Khandelwal on 10 March 2016

Speedpost docket number -ED959444729IN Subject- Complaint :- Speedpost mei Parcel chori ki complaint – Speedpost complaint No - 5332 (not still process) Request – Please ...[Read full complaint]

Loss of speed post parcel booked

Ravinder Yadav on 10 March 2016

Sir, I have booked one article from post office bapatla 2101 on 28 jan 16 vide booking no en279071616in for an address of ms aarti sharma d/o sh shivcharan, vpo. Milkpur,...[Read full complaint]

Docket no. E92100183630 not reached

Jaiprakash Associates Limited on 10 March 2016

Docket number E92100183630 the document not reached noida at our address Shri ls.Rajpurohit jaiprakash Associates Limited Norman sadan sectors 128 uttar Pradesh 1304

Sakinaka Post office staff

Deepika on 10 March 2016

Today I went to send a registered post parcel via sakinaka post office and asked for a customs form which is required to be filled while sending a international parcel. The employee who is in char...[Read full complaint]

Sub-Harassment from Post Master Bhatpara Branch. help!

Indradeep Dey on 02 March 2016

Respected Sir/Madam, I Indradeep Dey son of Sri. Deepak Kr Dey. My father served for country last 35 years. He was an employee in Ministry of Defence. Now my father was retired last one month ago ...[Read full complaint]

Harrowing experience at Hooghly Post Office

Sumita Sau on 29 February 2016

Harrowing experience at Hooghly Post Office, Pin - 712103,WB Work culture at Hooghly Post Office is in a total mess. As a result, we, the crest fallen investors / clients of this Post Office, suff...[Read full complaint]

International parcel was not accepted at ulhasnagar post office

Anil Chhugani on 26 February 2016

Ulhasnagar in maharashtra district thane pin code 1003 Have grade I post office but the don't have barcode available for international parcel that's the excuse they gave,...[Read full complaint]