Post Office complaints

Postman don't work properly in my area

Ramkishor on 23 August 2016

aap ka postmen don't work properly Agar koi bhi daak aaygi to vo kisi another person ka sath m daak ppahuchhta h iss ma daak kaa guum rahne kaa khatra bad jatta hai iss liya m aap k post men s hap...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not delivered

Munish Katiyar on 22 August 2016

A parcel no. ED765748026IN was suppose to be delivered at Kanpur but the tracking shows that it is in Dandekarwadi so. It is very ridiculous and disgusting behaviour of Gov speed post system.

Post master does not doposit cash in saving account

Sanjay Kumar on 22 August 2016

dear sir , my saving account in post office .wchich situated in postal park ,patna ,bihar .sir the post master (Jitendra Kumar ) of this post office never want to deposite cash in saving account ....[Read full complaint]

Bad behaviour at Subhanpura Post office , Vadodara

Snigdha Samuel on 22 August 2016

Dear Sir, I am really upset about the working of the procedures in Subhanpura POst office. I am a resident of Ellorapark Vadodara. Subhanpura Post office is the nearest Post Office to open account...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Complaint against postman

Arun Kumar on 22 August 2016

the postman {Mr.Satparkash} of our area {Sahaspur Jatt, Badhi (247342)} is very irregular in his duties. He does not deliver the letters regularly and properly. He throws the letters carelessly. H...[Read full complaint]

Delayed delivery of registered letter

Arathy M on 22 August 2016

Sir I send a registered letter ( RJ 077549920IN) from Jharkhand (jamshedpur) to Alleppy on 12 th august 016. Still i have not received that letter on time.it took 9 days ...[Read full complaint]

Delayed speed post service

Pranjal Gupta on 21 August 2016

TRANSACTION NO : ER316713492IN ON 12/08/2016 WAS MADE .. the post was expected to reach PUNE till 15/16th of august "BUT DUE TO POOR SERVICE IT FAILED TO REACH ON TIME".the following packet

Speed post not received when also delivered on date 17/8/16

Arun Kumar Sharma on 18 August 2016

sir humari post Bhopal sae 13/8/16 ko speed post ki gyi h lakin humae abhi tk nhi mili hain,jbki net detail PR farrukhabad s.o mai 17/8/16 ko receive show ho rhi h but abhi tk muhjae nhi mili. [Read full complaint]

Stolen money from parcel

Gurvinder on 17 August 2016

i sent rakhi to my brother along with 300 rs he receve only rakhi . nd my sister sent me rakhi with 100 rs nd i receved rakhi without money..i know this is not a big amount bt it is our money ... ...[Read full complaint]

Corruption in post office

Ratan Mishra on 10 August 2016

Mera ek letter postoffice me aaj aaya jise post man ne mujhe na dekar dusare ko de diya ..aur o letter mere liye bahut zaroori hai ..post man apni galti manne ke bajay mujh pe 3000 rs chhinne ka a...[Read full complaint]

Against postman Riswatkhori

Mohammad Imran on 10 August 2016

Sir mere post office ke village -Ibrahimpur post-Mahrajganj Districk-Jaunpur U.P. 2145 ka post man kisi ka koi bhi document ghar nahi deta aur pata karane par bolata hai ...[Read full complaint]

Against Rishvat Khori

Jagat Singh Lodhi on 09 August 2016

dear, sir i am jagat singh lodhi gram post angour teh bijawar ddistt. chhatarpur m.p. ka niwasi hun. mere village ka postman ghoos khori karta hai koi bhi daak ghar par dene nahi jata hai or apni ...[Read full complaint]

Threatened by post master

Satish Kumar Rajput on 08 August 2016

Respected Sir Subject :- Regarding Threated by Miss Tanu I.A Post office Moga Distt Moga 2001 Dear Sir, I would like to inform to you that , I am client of I.A Post offic...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not delivery

M Samba Moorthy on 24 June 2016

sir, my speed post noEU222356678IN please send the follling address sub/skt reedy ,22 Engr Regt C/o 56 apo pin-914022,ajmer(dt)nasirabad (TK) raj (state)

Prouct isn't delivered is returns back without any reason

Komal Kashyap on 22 June 2016

hello sir.. m sent one parcel on 18 june 2016 from roorkee to Geet Fashin Solution shop no. 007, Shree Mahavir Textile Market, opp. Bhaktidham Temple, Puna Road Kumbhariy...[Read full complaint]

Delay article delivery

Abhipriyo Chakraborty on 17 June 2016

Sir my passport despatched on 6/6/2016 from Kolkata GPO. My. Address Dhaknikata champasari darjeeling Siliguri pin 4003 my passport going on Agartala why I don't no my tr...[Read full complaint]

Not received My Pan Card & Tracking for delivered

Neelam Vishwakarma on 16 June 2016

sir, mera Pan Card Delivered Dikha Raha h Aur abhi tk hme mila nahi h aur post office me bh koi response Nahi Mil Raha h Pls Help me

Against Post Master of SHO

Nathu Tomar on 16 June 2016

Repected sir I have account in Bhadawali post office a/n SB623161 (Old) and 1748 (New) with name of Nathu Singh Tomar in which I deposit 0.00 ru...[Read full complaint]

Indian post office delivery

Hiteshbhai M Charpot on 13 June 2016

Atpost.hindolia 9190 ta fatepura di.dahod pincod.389190 Aa post ma je postmastar hal ma seva aapi rahiya che te bilkool a niyamit seva aapi rahiya che je post amara gam m...[Read full complaint]

Postmaster behaviour is not good

Pankaj Pandey on 11 June 2016

Not given information about any registry. Talking very rudely. No one satisfied with him work. Villegers are also ready for complaint. Need to take few acrion on him. He is very rude to talk custo...[Read full complaint]