Post Office complaints

Non delivery inspite of 3 visits and calls

Nirmal Raj on 16 September 2016

I had to recieve a parcel from mysore on speed post. Waybill no EK877791347IN. It was sent on 2016 On 2016 i went to vivek nagar post office sin...[Read full complaint]

For Speed post NO- EH785215114IN

Binodkumar Roy on 16 September 2016

My speed post no- EH785215114IN showing at ICH BHAGALPUR dt 13/9/2016 . But til time not recieve speed post. so kindly take action as possible sir. my address BINOD KUMAR ROY B/377(PTS) NTPC TOWNS...[Read full complaint]

9 lakhs fixed deposite receipt

Gopal Panwar on 16 September 2016

i am issue 900000lakhs cheque in the name of Adipur sub Post for fixed dep on 1/9/16 and cheq amount clear on 7/9/16 from my Bank account i till to day not receive the fixed deposit receipt

Best award for non cooperation to Shakti Nagar post office staff.

Rampyari on 15 September 2016

Sir, I regret to inform you that your Shakti Nagar post office staff is not doing work as per Shakti nagar local residents. My mother have 2 saving a/c with your Shakti Nagar, Post office. Detai <...[Read full complaint]

Unable to withdraw mis amount from p.o

Vaskar Mojumder on 14 September 2016

Sir , since this year i have been facing problem till now to withdraw mis amount from my Sb account which has resulted now to a good amount which the p.o. at haridevpur is asking to first inform a...[Read full complaint]

Employee usually not available in his/her seat

Sanjeev Kumar on 14 September 2016

Today dated 14/09/2016 I reached the main Post Office Rishikesh for speet post at 2 o'clock but no employee was their in his/her seat. At 2.25 o'clock I visited the Post Master cabin for complaint...[Read full complaint]

For Getting back of MIS Deposit Amount

Ashok Kumar Sarkar on 10 September 2016

Sir, I along with my mother deposited Rs 0000 as MIS deposit for five years on 011. The said amount is matured on 016....[Read full complaint]

Non delivery all letters, magazines, telephone bill etc. since May, 2016

Vallabhdas Pandya on 09 September 2016

Since May, 2016 new postman not deliver our regular Postal articles such as C,A. Magazines, Religious Books, journals, Insurance policy, Telephone Bills at our door . Vallabhdas P. Pandya, Telepho...[Read full complaint]

Against Post office Nangal raya

Lavlesh Kumar on 08 September 2016

Sir, I m Lavlesh kumar In my locality there there postman play a role in his unreposbility He did not deliverd his post to my home. When i go to postoffice he says i do enquary of ur name tou naou...[Read full complaint]

No generator in post office

Sumeet Palit on 08 September 2016

There is no generator in the post office. Here in panki area we have to face 4-6 hours of powercut and during this time period the workers here just sit idle and does nothing. People have to suffe...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not deliverd

Poonam Maurya on 07 September 2016

Sir maine 22/8/16 ko ek parcel speed post se shillong bheja tha but woh abhi tak mila nahi hai. Speed post ka status bhi kuch information nahi de pa tha hai. Last information me 28/8/16 ko guwahat...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of consignment by postal dept

Tumpa Biswas on 07 September 2016

Sir/Madam I would like to inform you that I had booked a consignment(Parcel) at Badarpur post office,Delhi on dated 29/08/2016 through speed post no. ED130629225IN to Mrs Shampa Das,P.o Adipur ,Gu...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery all letters, magazines,telephone bill etc.

Vallabhdas Pandya on 06 September 2016

Since May, 976, Postman not delivered all letters, ca.Magazines, Religious Journala, etc are not deivered at our door Post office:- Wagle Estate Post Office, opposite Mor...[Read full complaint]

Post office internet problem

D B Deshmukh on 06 September 2016

sir i am not withdrawal money from post office 5308 internet problem form 4-5 days

Not received my speed post

Anil Maurya on 06 September 2016

sir,Maine speed post se ek parcel 22/08/16 ko Devansh Maurya ko NEHU Shillong bheja that but parcel abhi tak receive nahi huva hai.please sir help me. my artical no EU106306410IN .online last stat...[Read full complaint]

Return of vpp letter reason known to postal authority

Krishan Gopal Sharma on 05 September 2016

A letter with doc no rt517001560in was dispatched from erode collaborate on 20/08/2016 and traced delivered in kavi nagar post office on 23/8/2016 but was never delivered to undersigned. I visited...[Read full complaint]

Postman complaint

Sandeep Kumar on 05 September 2016

my name is sandeep kumar from jakhod khera dist_Hisar Haryana pin125052 postman Is. very stupid my parsal Is COMING but he not come to my home and not give me faast. he call me and say take your p...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of vpp letter

K G Sharma on 03 September 2016

A vpp letter from Erode Collect orate was dispatched on 20/08/2016 for me to be delivered at H.No 744 Viveka Nanad Nagar Ghaziabad with Doc No RT5170015610IN. While tracking it I found from the si...[Read full complaint]

RD Settlement of deceased claim case

Omnarayan Tiwari on 03 September 2016

This is to inform you that my father Late Mr. Sheoji Tiwari had opened two RD account of Rs.500 each from dated :Dt. 25/08/2011 at Dalchappra, Reoti Post office. but he has expired on dated 26/01/...[Read full complaint]

Postmaster refuse to open my rd account

Santoshkumar Behera on 03 September 2016

i go to the post office and ask for open a rd account of rs 1000 on my name but the post master say that he don't know how to open account.and said to me go to the main branch and open a account t...[Read full complaint]