Post Office complaints

Speed Post Not Delivered

Shashank Shekhar Tiwari on 26 October 2016

I send my Speed Post wchich contains very Important DOCUMENTS along with DD of Rs.11500 to deliever it at NIELIT office Delhi. I send it on 6th of Oct. And still now means 26th Oct the post is in ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card abhi tak nahi aya ko registered hua tha

Lakshman Kumar on 25 October 2016

Sir mara pan card 14/10/2016 dispach hua tha registered post abhi tak nahi aya registered no RM801139039IN hai sir pancard no EPRPK2744M hai sir please check and send my address

Mis given but not issuing pass book Thane West post office

Kedar Nath Mehrotra on 24 October 2016

Loss of interest and still after 5 months not giving pass book

Speed post regarding

Vishal on 21 October 2016

I have sent an item to ballabgarh harayana no-EJ476383102IN,but it's now tracking in Patna and I have booked from jharkhand jamshedpur sakchi post office831001,and it's very important document and...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not received

Poonam Maurya on 17 October 2016

maine 22 Aug ko Vikas Nagar Lucknow se speed post se ek parcel Shillong Meghalaya bheja tha jiska artical no EU106306410IN hai jo abhi tak mila nahi hai.koi new status update bhi nahi hai.maine po...[Read full complaint]

Do not give any letter or docs to us

Rushabha Pradhan on 17 October 2016

In Khamaripada post office all letters , adhara , passbook ,official letter do not distribut .so more people facing more problems, they don't get their emergency letter , no post master in khamari...[Read full complaint]

Item not delivered yet

Deepak Singh on 15 October 2016

I have booked a parcel from hussaini s.o on 016. Consignment no is EF555160986IN. As per online tracking system of India post,it is still lying in hussaini s.o. Kindly lo...[Read full complaint]

The Article not reached

Bibekananda Basu on 13 October 2016

I sent an Article Through Speed post from Thane Hd. Post Office dated 4th October vide receipt no EM165335893IN to Asansol. It was supposed to deliver on 7th October, but till 13th October up to 7...[Read full complaint]

Post office Bad behavior

Gurjeet Singh on 08 October 2016

I was go to post office and officer said me rudely to wait for an hour for my registry bczzz he is busy on what's app and Facebook . After 30 mins I again said him for registry them he said I am n...[Read full complaint]

Irresponsible person and very bad behavior.

Satyajit Karmakar on 28 September 2016

The person of this post office is to delay to give the payment of MIS or maturity etc. The person name is Ananta (may be). All time he has more and more excuses, his word he is very busy person an...[Read full complaint]

Hold in wrong place of my money order

Hadibandhu Behera on 25 September 2016

Dear sir, i have sent an speed post to the address of state-odisha, dist mayurbhanj but its not reached yet in this address,when i am tracking with the number of this speed post(091103160910001579...[Read full complaint]

Article not delivered EH639900205IH

Parveen Bhardwaj on 25 September 2016

Hello For your information, my brother sent a speed post on 9.16 to me from Assandh Karnal 039. It's 25 sep. today but not delivered yet. When I...[Read full complaint]

Employees appointed in post office borgaon branch katol road

Pradeep Ganeshrao Wankhede on 23 September 2016

Everytime these appointed officers does misbehave with peoples while inquiry they becomes quickly angry. They takes their lunch before time .please change staff for better service.

post office me mis a/c open kiye the pura date ho gaya

Goutam Mahato on 23 September 2016

Goutam mahato vill-pathalkuriya p.o-nimia p.s-belhar mob-8969068611

Post office invested amount nathi aapti

Nilesh Desai on 19 September 2016

post office ma have online kamgiri thyel che to aapne koi pan post office ma investment kari a to aapne india ma koi pan post office ma thi interest madi sake pan vadodara District Gujrat . ma pos...[Read full complaint]

Corruption IN Indian Postal Services.

Sandeep Kurade on 19 September 2016

I am fed up of all this e-grievance system because i think,it not working in real manner just making fool to public that we are taking care of your grievance. 1) I am sending Regd Post AD.( compla...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of letters

Shobha Unnikrishnan on 18 September 2016

This is to inform you that the Bellandur post office 103) does not deliver mail on daily basis. For the past two months they delivered letters just once. They delivered s...[Read full complaint]

Delaying in speed post

Shatakshi Rajpoot on 17 September 2016

My complaint against Delaying in speed post i had track my speed post but its get stopped after 10 of sep 16 last location showing Agra Post office . I had speed post on 9 of sep 16 from U.P Mathu...[Read full complaint]

Delivery of tracking no ej204068825au from sydney australia

Mahendrakumar Rampuria on 17 September 2016

This ems have uregnt documents like power of attorney and its arrived on mumbai on 31st august ,after calling mumbai they said they sent to kolkata and after several visit to kolkata gpo foreign p...[Read full complaint]

Speed post not received

Kiran Prasad on 17 September 2016

AQ031862337IN originated on 2016 not yet received.