Phone Company complaints

Reliance outgoing problem

Manoj Sharma on 10 February 2017

i reacharge 152 in realiance free all std and local but it is not worl when i call any no.so call disconnect i try to call customer but call disconnect,

Reliance std calling +network problem

Sonu Kumar on 10 February 2017

Sir agar ap better service provide nahi kroge to me apne sare number reliance se airtel me port krwa dunga 6891 is number se to me Kafi dukhi ho chooka hu

Idea sim is deactivated

Abfur Rahman on 10 February 2017

Sir 6 months back i moved to saudi. n it seams tha my number 9439 ,is deactivate.plz tell me how to reactivate this number

Reliance mobile no outgoing calls for more than 20 hours

Deepthi B on 09 February 2017

Hi, My name is Deepthi. I recharged my reliance network with 199 rup. It is a 2g gsm sim. I purchased the sim in a store in karnataka. My number is 781*******. I found 199 rup plan in website and ...[Read full complaint]

Net or call karne me bahut dikkat ho rahi hai kripa kar ke sahi karwaye

Shahreyar Alam on 08 February 2017

Sir mai up est se jila kushinagr se village Batrauli Bazar se hu mujhe net or call karne me bahut dikkat ho rahi hai or 1/2 mahine se net call karne me ho rahi hai to kripa kar ke sahi karwaye [Read full complaint]

Activation of VAS service without consent in Idea

Asif Haleem on 08 February 2017

Hello. Sir. I have recently bought an Idea sim few days ago, not even 4 weeks but I'm already experiencing such fraud crom Idea where they activated not one but 2 VAS services without my concent a...[Read full complaint]

Rs 50 deducted from my reliance sim for a stupid vas service without my consent

Monika Rathi on 30 January 2017

On 30 january, at 11 pm around, i was checking some news on google, and suddenly a message came of activating a vas services and deduction of rs 50 without my consent, i immediately stooped that b...[Read full complaint]

Reliance cheating with wrong information

Manish Kumawat on 30 January 2017

My reliance 4g no is 719. I got a message on 29 Jan at 12:57 pm. It was about 1gb 4g data for 28 days @ 99 rupees. I got recharged by shopkeeper but I got another plan in...[Read full complaint]

Illegal use of Name and Email Add for Phone Sim Card

Sanjay Sata on 30 January 2017

I got E-Bill on my Email ID from Reliance Communications Limited, But i have't buy and register that no. of Sim, When i try to contact Reliance Communications Limited they are not register my comp...[Read full complaint]

Another network call can't connected

Diwakar Kumar on 30 January 2017

My self diwakar Kumar I am from Delhi in laxminagar,and my reliance Mobile number - 8086 and problem is whole communication system of reliance and problem is created such...[Read full complaint]

Outgoing call not working in 1 week and problem is continue

Manohar Bhamare on 30 January 2017

Dear sir/mam , I have already 1 complaint register for regarding outgoing call not working BUt my problem not solve please take you action and start the outgoing call service my Reliance GSM no [Read full complaint]

Unlimited recharge not work

Digvijaysingh Naruka on 27 January 2017

Sir I have recharge at 152 unlimited in 23-1-2017 to not a work and sir not a coatomer care helped me sir please request to you please help me and my connection is properly work my cont no is [Read full complaint]

Convert my number other service provuder

Rahul Bhati on 27 January 2017

Hi I want change my number for other service bcoz 3g pack so I high and I already send msg port but still no rvt from your si.e So now I don't want to use idea I'm not happy your service 3g pack s...[Read full complaint]

New AIRTEL prepaid sim card is not activated yet?

Nilesh Parade on 25 January 2017

I have purchased new airtel prepaid simcard a week ago. It is still not activated. The normal activation sapn is 48 hours max, I don't understand why it is taking so much time. Please check. Numbe...[Read full complaint]

Didn't got the balance on new connection

Sanket Pathania on 20 January 2017

I purchased a new connectionand the shopkeeper told me that i wiill get 60rs balance he took 60 es from me but after my sim got activated i got no balance my number is 3275[Read full complaint]

Reliance com not working

Mohd Adnan on 19 January 2017

My mob no is 5574 .it is not working for going call. It is a reliance com gsm no.so please solve my problem. It is my 1 weaks problem.I have balance and free calling tarr...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone unauthorised deduction of payment

Siddharth Birmal on 19 January 2017

An amount of Rs. 17 was deducted from my account without any confirmation by Vodafone India on the 19th of January.

Deactivation of my tata photon no.

Rajenderpal Singh Bedi on 18 January 2017

I have been trying to reach customer care no. to deactivate my account. But the customer care no. is always busy and it is always asking me to wait. I have tried for hours.

Always telling about user busy doesn't connecting call

Ashutosh Sharma on 18 January 2017

not allowing me to call anyone....I want to give 0 feedback to customer care representative...this is happening on my both numbers 7588 and on.. 5818[Read full complaint]

Idea Improper customer care response

Abhishek Kumar on 18 January 2017

i recharged Rs 15 To get 25 As talktime. I got only Rs 19. i recharged Again Rs 15 To get but neither got balance nor sms regarding rechage. i called customer care on 18 Jan 2017 Regarding my issu...[Read full complaint]