Phone Company complaints

Reliance Not releasing number

Rajesh Kumar on 18 March 2017

I want to port out my reliance no. 9250 to airtel but reliance is not releasing my no. I tried 3 times to switch reliance to airtel but all time reliance is creating issu...[Read full complaint]

Airtel network problem

Pavan Gulchand Jarwal on 18 March 2017

My name is jivan in my village in not a airtl networkof tawar

For Airtel new postpaid connection

Avinash Singh on 18 March 2017

Took a new airtel postpaid sim on 10 march 017, Peoples are promising it will get activated in 2 hrs but now its almost 10 days and activation not yet done.. In total, do...[Read full complaint]

Aircel taking no response of complaints

Arun Kumar Singh on 18 March 2017

I have aircel company's sim. My 00/- rupees balance is cuting by the comany without any information. And other problems ,I want to talk for why interrupt continue massage...[Read full complaint]

Aircel provide my benefit of 149 recharge

Sandeep Kumar Pareek on 17 March 2017

The company has cheating with me becoz i recharge of 149 but company is not provide my benfit Company provide 149 recharge scheme and this scheme provide aircel to aircel free ,other 750 min. And ...[Read full complaint]

I want details of the retailer

Ayodhya Prasad on 17 March 2017

I want the details of the retailer who recharged my mobile no. 0666 (Vodafone) recharged on 1.16 ... It is a legal issue and I need the help... ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong deduction in Aircel

Mukhtar Habib on 17 March 2017

Complaint Details: Respected Sir/Ma'm , 32 rs amount has been deducted without any call/msg alert. I contacted customer support , but there is always server issue and they are saying to call later...[Read full complaint]

20% cash back not get

Deepak Kumar on 17 March 2017

I have bill paid of rs 1000 on 11/3/17 using jiomoney wallet but 20% cash back not get till date. wallet id 4375

Network problem

Ramu Singh on 17 March 2017

Network problem in 3g and 2g very poor and calling problem

Reliance gsm is totally thief company

Nitesh Kumar Sharma on 16 March 2017

continious balance dediction customer care service is not responding any time net speed is reduced to 2kbps

Vodafone balance automatically cut

Pritesh Dahiphale on 16 March 2017

today i recharge on my debit from patym rs 99rs after some time my account balence automatically cut off and remaing balence shown of rs -6. later i call cutomer care but the call is no connected ...[Read full complaint]

No Airtel network 99% of the time , after porting from Vodafone.

Tushar Mehta on 16 March 2017

my mobile number 858, w as ported from Vodafone to airtel, recently, couple of days ago. Since i ported, Severe network issue are being faced. 99% of the time, there is N...[Read full complaint]

Mera number band ho gaya hai

Lalit Narayan on 16 March 2017

0816 यह मेरा नं है। जो की बन्द होगया है। मुझे नही पता क्यों आप मुझे बताने का कष्ट करें।

Service Provider is Not allowing me to Port Out

Rajesh Cheruvu on 16 March 2017

I am not at all happy with the Reliance Mobile Services as well their cost structure is quite high compared to its competitors like Vodafone and Reliance Jio. Hence I want to port out, but wheneve...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Balance deduction

Arpit Sharma on 16 March 2017

Reliance communication deduct my balance without my knowledge. They activate a service on my number and deduct my balance.pls refund my balance and contact me on 9625324946.i am tried to calling t...[Read full complaint]

Fraud sim activation

Shyam Verma on 16 March 2017

Respected team, 3494 is my vodafone number, which is being used by somebody else for the past 6 months whom i dont know. I had called up vodafone care on 22nd december to...[Read full complaint]

Reliance gsm waste network

Nagendra Babu Choppara on 16 March 2017

iam using reliance postpaid network from one month iam facing network problem on this network from one month the reliance customercare was not responding to my complaint and blocked my call to cus...[Read full complaint]

My idea sim is not activated

Raman Jain on 16 March 2017

My idea sim is not activated . when I call 9059 it says that no you have dialed is not correct . I tried it several times but all times the same problem is occurring. Lz ...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone is harassing by charging extra for value added services

Suhas Gosavi on 16 March 2017

Every month I am getting message on my mobile saying that some value added service is activated and I will be charged some additional amount Rs.75 etc.even though I never asked for any value added...[Read full complaint]

Reliance sim card not working properly

Sachin Prajapati on 15 March 2017

Tottly bad service to reliance and sim card is not working