Phone Company complaints

Money debited my sbi a/c but not loded in to airtel payment bank

Ravindra Dadabhau Kurandale on 07 April 2017

I reached of 10 rupees but not reached so I money loaded in to payment bank also money not loaded

My airtel postpaid sim not activated

Nitin Goel on 06 April 2017

My sim supposed to be acyivated on saturday after all varifications were dine but still its not activated .i have tried various IVR menu to talk to customer representatives but all in vain..please...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from Reliance Gsm

Sunita Kumari on 06 April 2017

Money deducted from Reliance Gsm . I had recharge on dated 6 feb 2017 in rs/-100, & within two months Reliance Gsm cut the money & now zero balance whereas i don't have any call or any vas pac [Read full complaint]

Idea cellular bad network

Kamal Yadaw on 06 April 2017

Idea ka network itna kharab hair kind ek photo bhi download nahi ho pa raja hai

Reliance MNP issue

Manas Panda on 06 April 2017

Due to the stupid network i wanted to opt for mobile no portability but as i send a message PORT 9462 at 900, my balance is deducted and i get a...[Read full complaint]

Surrender of my Tata Photon plus post paid connection

Mohammad Siddique Kasam Mapara on 06 April 2017

I have been using the Tata Docomo Photon Plus Internet Dongle, No. 207. As I no more require it, I wish to surrender the connection. I therefore request you to do the nee...[Read full complaint]

For surrendering my airtel post paid

Dr Virendra Pal Singh on 05 April 2017

I want to surrender my airtel postpaid no 5652 for which l visited airtel store located in sadar bazar agra ,but they refused to give any help.kindly disconnect my airtel...[Read full complaint]

3g network weak signal Vodafone

Chhotu Singh on 02 April 2017

3g networks is very very week signal is Vodafone. Many time company Vodafone castmer care.but not solve my 3g network signal problem. My network signal 1 bar and every time search the network.dear...[Read full complaint]

Missuse of idea Sim & fake facebook in my sim

Anant Ram on 24 March 2017

dear Idea Customer, My Idea Sim was stolenas on 22 march 2017 and who use this sim that he/she made a face facebook Account this number, please block the mobile number i.e. 0547...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone balance deducted without my permission

Amritpal Singh on 24 March 2017

Vidafone dotbot sevuce Return dotbot money Activation of DOTBOT Vodaphone activated a DOTBOT without my permission and deducted amount from my main balance. I never asked for this. Just return my ...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone Internet 3G/4G

Uttam Gope on 22 March 2017

pabramore,bankura,west bengal,india Latitude-23.560927 Longitude-87.020117Vodafone India — Internet 3G/4G Phone/Mobile Number: 9834 Vodafone India — Internet 3G/4G Pabram...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone 2G(G-symble) net is very slow

Subam Kairi on 21 March 2017

my vodafone 2G(G-symble)is very very slow from 15days almost. I can not download anything. When E-symble I use it is fast from the G-symble. Please take any step as well as possible.

Disappoint // Facing network Issues // Airtel postpaid

Anshul Mishra on 20 March 2017

Hi, My name is Anshul Mishra. I live in V-146, Ground floor, Sector-12, Noida.( I live here and facing Network problem here) I am using Airtel Postpaid. I am very much disappoint with Airtel Servi...[Read full complaint]

Wrong balance deduction

Suryanath Kashyap on 20 March 2017

Sir madam please request for my nomber 8605 is no pe rong didocosan charg kata gya hai bina call sms ke please help me your Sir medam

UPC code not received from reliance 4G

Krishna Nag on 20 March 2017

Hi, I submit a complaint regarding UPC CODE not receiving. After that I saw a comment from reliance " our executive as discussed over phone call your issue has been resolved satisfactorily "

Vodafone Unauthorized Balance Deduction

Vivek Singh on 19 March 2017

So Vodafone has started earning money through unauthorized VAS activation over Customers numbers without taking their consent. This is 2nd time in the week I got some VAS service activated over my...[Read full complaint]

3G recharge but very slow internet getting 2g

Yogesh Gadekar on 19 March 2017

Rchrg of MRP Rs 165 on 17/03/17 successful.TT received Rs 0,STax Rs 21.52,AccessFee Rs 143.48,New Bal: Rs 2.90.TransID MHH1703171316300017.Dial *444*4# for Unltd Products As per offer on my Vodafo...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone India — Disconnection of service without intimation

Sagar Bangalore on 19 March 2017

I gave an application for switching from prepaid to postpaid on 18 Feb 2017 and the same was activated on 1 Mar 2017 after quite some delay and me calling several times and writing to Vodafone. On...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Balance deduction

Arpit Sharma on 19 March 2017

Reliance communication deduct my balance continuously.I am complaining many time about their services.but they took no notice to them.Yesterday they cut my balance again.even when i complaint they...[Read full complaint]

Reliance offers not complete

Prince Kumar on 19 March 2017

jab mere mobile par ek flash message aaya ki 54 rupay me 1 gb data for 28 days but jab mene recharge kiya to sirf mujhe 500 mb hi mila. so please refund my ramaining valadity and mb.please