Phone Company complaints

Vodafone Networking problems

Shubhanshu Srivastava on 14 April 2017

shubhanshu Srivastava S/o Akhilesh kumar Srivastava vill musaha brahapeda dist basti pin code 2163 three days sarvar problems in vodfone 3G sri just now solutions please ...[Read full complaint]

Idea mobile balance deduction

Sanjeev Mishra on 14 April 2017

Automatic deduction of Rs29 from my account against MYDALA value added services which i have not downloaded or used and even i dont know about this service

Idea Company is not giving me response

Vishal Awasarmol on 13 April 2017

I have already paid the idea postpaid bill. After that I have apply for postpaid to prepaid card but they said your fees is remaining and my request from postpaid to prepaid cancel. But Four time ...[Read full complaint]

Idea network problem of sindagi in karnataka

Mahesh Swami on 13 April 2017

the idea internet network very problem so that still is continue of sindagi karnataka

For recharge 352

Yusuf on 13 April 2017

hello sir maine 352 ka recahrge 6-4-2017 ko 11:50 me karvaiya tha jisme muje daily 1gb ka net pack nhi mil rha request mera number 4865 hai muje daily 1gb ka net pack diy...[Read full complaint]

Reliance balance deduction again and again

Arpit Sharma on 12 April 2017

Reliance balance deductionReliance communication deduct my balance continuously.I am complaining many time abouttheir services.but they took no notice to them.Yesterday they cut my balance again.e...[Read full complaint]

Biling related and wrong information of customer

Amber Jain on 12 April 2017

Dear sir, Mera plan upgrade ho jata koi information ni milti bill doubl ho jara pta hi ni chlta costmer care kuch bolta bill me kuch or chrg lgta hai

Not get 1 gb data in reliance

Rajesh Adole on 12 April 2017

i have special offer of 1 GB data in 36rs. i have done recharge of of 36, but i dont get 1 GB data. i get only 200 MB data.

Uninor sim internet pack

Swati Kale on 11 April 2017

I done the recharge of 115 Rs for internate pack according to offer which send me .but i didn't get advantage of that recharge. And after contacting to customer care executive they give me sone no...[Read full complaint]

Reliance balance deduction

Arpit Sharma on 11 April 2017

Reliance communication deduct my balance continuously.I am complaining many time abouttheir services.but they took no notice to them.Yesterday they cut my balance again.evenwhen i complaint they o...[Read full complaint]

Airtel Falsly ripped off

Yash Gupta on 11 April 2017

I recently bought airtel wifi 4G hotspot from airtel outlet. I was told if I recharge by 345 before 31st of March I will get 1GB per day. I also got 5 GB starter bonus data. As time went by I soon...[Read full complaint]

For BSNL landline and broadband

Najir Gulam Maraj on 10 April 2017

my phone no.02644-228328 under jambusar exchang is not working sicne 7 days and registered complain on 6th april 2017 complain no.1037111527. no response till date from exchang and broadband also ...[Read full complaint]

Vodafone model mania service is a fraud

Sunil Patkar on 10 April 2017

Without my knowledge VODAFONE India activated Model Mania pack of Rs 35 on my number 8030 on April by VZ-VFCARE When I called on 10th April to VODAFONE -customer complain...[Read full complaint]

I want call details

Kali Kali on 09 April 2017

Sir I want to all incoming and outgoing call details my number 7106

Call barred

Sanjeev Kumar on 09 April 2017

not able to make and receive call from my postpaid number 1278 since last 36 hours. feeling very harassed. reason for it should must be explained. when trying to make a c...[Read full complaint]

Idea low 3g network

Amit Grewal on 09 April 2017

Maine 346rs ka recharge karwaya jisme daily 1 gb data milta 1 mahine ke k lia aur data speed milti hai maximum 2-30 kb /s ki mai 15 hours main 100 mb data b nji use kar pata hu soooo bad idea. My ...[Read full complaint]

Aircel number deactivated

Aditya Raj on 09 April 2017

BHA2A1 has been renewed on your Aircel mobile.deactivated

Change of postpaid plan of reliance number

Surinder Kumar on 08 April 2017

r/sir i would like to bring to your knowledge my postpaid no 3121 had been changed without my knowledge i have also complain at coustmor care regarding that but does not ...[Read full complaint]

Mene Jio ka 303 ka recharge kiya tha mera balance bi Kat hua

Vishal Sonar on 08 April 2017

Hamne Jio ka 303 ka recharge kiya tha Aur mere account mess 303 ruppe Bhi cut huge BT recharge nahi hua Kyu recharge nahi hua Aur mobikwick company ka customer care no bhi nahi lagta muje lagta ha...[Read full complaint]

Idea cellular Over charges

Vandana Arora on 07 April 2017

I am using idea services since 2001 I have purchased one no 5353 monthly rental plan with 199 2g unlimited In June 2016 I have requested to withdraw the 199 2g plan After...[Read full complaint]