Phone Company complaints

Reliance customer care couldn't receive my call

Pavan More on 20 April 2017

When I was calling to 198 and they should gives various options and when I will press key 9 for talking with customer care they says that thank you for calling reliance care.mobile no. [Read full complaint]

Reliance balance deduction

Harjeet Singh on 19 April 2017

Relaince deduct my 25 rupees without any reason . I register many complaints but my balance is not refunded . Kindly refund my balance . My number is 740.

Fraud message from airtel

Sansuma Mochahari on 18 April 2017

Dear sir/madam I got a message from airtel that i have won prizes a bike and money too.... is it real or fraud. ... why the companies alow them if its false. I do have all the evidence. Kindly hel...[Read full complaint]

Portability - not gave service as committed

Mukesh Aptel on 18 April 2017

I have applied for portability of my mobile no from IDEA to VODAFONE thorough you agent – Mr. Sanjay shah – 108. He send his subordinate at my home and get form filled fo...[Read full complaint]

Idea Mobile recharge Complaint

Sandeep Sawale on 18 April 2017

माननीय सर/मॅडम मोबाईल नंबर 5886 मी संदीप नारायन सावळे मी काल दिनांक 16 एप्रिल 2017 रोजी माय आयडिया अँप च्या माहिती वरून 346 रुपयांचे रेचार्जे केले मला त्याचे बेनेफिट मला ...[Read full complaint]

SMS not being received since 20th Mar'2017

Vakil Ahmad on 18 April 2017

All settings in mobile checked and found OK. SMS from any source is not being received since 20th Mar'2017 on mobile no. 587.

Poor Network of Airtel

Raghvendra Soni on 18 April 2017

I am Airtel Customer, as the Airtl propogate that they are the fastest customer, here is the reality, i have poorest network and call barring problem. i come under this false promise of this compa...[Read full complaint]

Charged me without informing that your data pack will be expired

Meet Shah on 17 April 2017

Dear Sir, I had got free All India Seconds and data pack of 500 mb (On Mobile No. 875) for i have not informed about when it is expired. Normally before 2 days we are inf...[Read full complaint]

MNP Code is not getting from Reliance

Bharath Kumarj on 17 April 2017

Reliance decline the request of mobile number portablity Dear sir/ Mam This is bharath kumar J , I am using reliance gsm service in karnataka, now I need to port my reliance number to other networ...[Read full complaint]

Our 4 Airtel landline telephones are not working

Naresh Verma on 17 April 2017

Dear Sir, Our following numbers are not working since Saturday, 2017 2821 2822 2823 [Read full complaint]

BSNL mobile no service available

Pavankumar Reddy Didda on 17 April 2017

My bsnl sim not getting detected in any mobile While other sim working well and good. It is not even detecting any network in other mobile too. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible My mobil...[Read full complaint]

Recharge sambandhi

Dinesh Gyarsiya on 17 April 2017

mene apne no. 4069 me 36 rupey ki vailidity karwayaho or sath hi 44 rupey ka teriff karwaya hu jiski puri rakam 80/- rupye hoti hai lekin recharge karna wale ne mujhse [Read full complaint]

Reliance illegal money deduction

Suraj Bhan Singh on 16 April 2017

mere no.par apne ap services activate kar di jati hai aur balance deduct hota hai .mere account se do bar 0,30 rs.kate gaye hai.jab rcare me phone karo to koi mujhe atten...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Portability request not getting processed

Sankararaman Sankara on 16 April 2017

Dear Sir. My mobile number Portability request SR No. UCS109245415 Portability request CODE number is RM866112 of 017. is pending with Reliance communication since 21st M...[Read full complaint]

Unable to port from Reliance GSM

Rajkumar Ghore on 15 April 2017

I am trying to port number from Reliance GSM since last 8 months but every time when I am sending request to port I am getting an error 'this service is temporarily unavailable' give me my mnp no....[Read full complaint]

Airtel address verification failed

Mohammad Rashid Ansari on 14 April 2017

Dear Sir After one week to take the sim and my no is 1390 and them without information my services are bard today afternoon 017. as you know tha...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Balance Nil without reason.

Yogesh Bhoyar on 14 April 2017

I am used reliance gsm last 10 year. Now I change to port my number. Because the company's revenge jio of there own costumer. Last night I check my account balance before sleep. There are my main ...[Read full complaint]

Landline re activation

Praveen Khatawate on 14 April 2017

Sab maii ek gold shop vala hu, maine kuch vakat ke liye shifting ke vaste mera landphone ko deactivate karbayatha, tab to vonone patapat deactivate kar diya, ab mai jab wapas reactivation ke liya ...[Read full complaint]

Airtel internet issues

Vikash on 14 April 2017

Aitel has been showing its add for best internet service provider in india, but the grou d reality is every people is facing difficulty using aortel3g comnecrion. Its even diffocult to open google...[Read full complaint]

Deduction from my main balance

Sanskar Thakur on 14 April 2017

a message came at 8:15 am on 14 april 2017 that 29 rs. is deducted from your main balance and i dont downloaded any thing from this mydala.com