Others complaints

Fraud done by genrating data.

Naveen Yadav on 07 November 2016

Dear Sir, My Name is Naveen Yadav , Resident of Uniroyal Apartment , Village Khera, Nalagarh , District Solan , Himachal Pardseh-174101. On dated I have purchased amount Rs. over [Read full complaint]

Finally I Got My Amount

Er.ramesh Er.ramesh on 07 November 2016

Now ! I'm very happy bcoz I got my amount back which has been deducted from my account Two days ago while I was transfering the balance to customer account .when it would be happen really I'm very...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by kisan seva kendra

Mohit Agarwal on 07 November 2016

I had applied for a vacancy through indeed in kisan seva kendra .A lady with name mehek call me and told me your resume is selected u need to send your documents as soon as with the amount rupees ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Bill Amount make by D.J.B office

Ajeet Kumar Yadav on 06 November 2016

Hi Sir We Are Not Using Delhi Jal Board Supply From Last 2-3 Years ,But Bill Is Coming Monthly,When I Went To Delhi Jal Board Office For Cut The Connection Theare Is No boady Listening The Problem...[Read full complaint]

Kisan seva kendra chandigarh fraud job

Imran .r.ghanchi on 05 November 2016

sir i see on indeed job site for kisan seva kendra job.there are present kashish mobile no.then i contact u .she send me sbi account no. name of bhumi sudhar nigam .i pay via money transfer atm 90...[Read full complaint]

Fraud and misleading information

Vaibhavi Khot on 05 November 2016

Namaskar, Maza naav Vaibhavi Khot, majhi tumchakade takrar karnyach karan ahe ki amche vadlopant kahi zameeni hotya Navi Mumbai ani Kopperkhairane gavat. Tyache vadheev paise CIDCO kadun denyat al...[Read full complaint]

Not Refund Received from Pan Card Club

Prashant A Gaonkar on 05 November 2016

I had purchased policy from Pan Card Club on 23-08-2010 by paying Rs. 00/- pm for 36 months of total value of Rs. 00/- and maturity value Rs. [Read full complaint]

Options philomena braz Fraud Placement Consultancy

Melroy Serra on 04 November 2016

I had consulted Philomena Braz who runs a business in the name of "Options" (shop no 21 , surya Naman plaza kandivali west mumbai). for which she charged fees and also guaranteed to provide

Use elevators to avoid damage Agarwal packers & movers.

Dhruv Mittal on 04 November 2016

When the team arrived at my place on time I got an idea that they are the perfect packers and movers. Their punctuality and friendly nature gave me an idea of how good they would be at their work,...[Read full complaint]

Plz give my 100% refund

Sheetal Mohammad on 04 November 2016

I was tekan a work from Oxford globul service on 24/10/2016 I was try to do that work with main meri sasu maa k sath ye kaam karne wali thi, but wo abhi hospitalised hai to main ye kaam nahi kar s...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic Suit Stitched inspite of 3 trials.

Jay Karnik on 03 November 2016

I paid Rs. 8000 upfront (Full payment) for a 2-piece suit. They took measurements and called me in for a trial after 3 days. When I went there for the trial the suit fit extremely badly and I coul...[Read full complaint]

Glaze Trading India Pvt.Ltd ka System and Distributes mujhe dhoka dia

Surajit Mondal on 28 October 2016

Sir, I am Surajit Mondal From Ghatal , West Medinipur , West Bengal 1212 ,,,, Pahle mujhe ek dost ne call kia tha .mane pucha ki ab kya kam kar ...[Read full complaint]

Rupees fifty thousand security refund

Anoop Shukla on 27 October 2016

i have a number 9247 of reliance and security deposite rs.50000/-only.my number is closed but my security not refund till date2please help me.

Against kisan seva kendra

Praveen Kumar Saini on 26 October 2016

DR.sir mere sath bhi ese hi huaa call aya call pr goya malik name batya tha mane amaunt 5900 jama kara diya h fir bhi 3500 aur manga rhe h

PF amount credited less than actual amount

Bichitrakumar Behera on 26 October 2016

I Bichitra Kumar Behera, EMP id N7828, SAP code 185. I have received an amount of Rs. ,063 of my PF account. I need to clarify on how much more ...[Read full complaint]

Fake Job received by Kisan Seva Kendra

Vikas Goyal on 26 October 2016

I have received call from this no. kashish 1523 Amit 2477 Their email id @kisansevakendra.org and ask me for job in t...[Read full complaint]

Farji call

Kavinder Dhama on 26 October 2016

dear sir mera a/c me se froud call se balance nikal liya h,mine written complaints police ko bhi di,par kuch nhi huaa. plz Hlp me mobile number 4252

Bill not up date

Pawan Kumar on 25 October 2016

a/c no 8047 pament not up date payment 7280 pay i am sory to late pament . so please update the payment

Not Received any consignment

Umesh Rai on 25 October 2016

Dear Sir, We have book these materials on 19th oct from Kundli to Kanpur, but is still we have not received any consignment. No any proper response from your staff. Kindly help us.

Adjustment of excess paid amount

Radhey Shyam on 24 October 2016

The bill for the month of July 2016 was paid by me on 29 August 2016 vide receipt no. 645. Again bill for the month of August was carrying arrear dues of previos month i....[Read full complaint]