Others complaints

Wrong fund transfer

Yogesh Chine on 26 December 2016

sir ji maine mera mob ka bill galtise 1400 ke agains 4000 14 des ko bhar diya bad me mene fir 1400 17 des ko bhar diya jo ki cmpny ke logo ne bataya tha bharne ke liye to...[Read full complaint]

Mittals global group Cheated money

Vivekkumar Tiwari on 26 December 2016

MITTALS GLOBAL GROUP White House, Block D, 3rd Floor, 19, Park job assistant Sujay Bhardwaj +91 7061 , Rajveer Nanda Call only 10 am to 6 pm +91 8001176133.sujay bhardwaj...[Read full complaint]

Not found my pan card

Deepak Kumar Thakur on 25 December 2016

Sir my pan card is not found which consignment no:-RM802619650IN which are 25/10/2016 in Samastipur but this pan card is not reached till at my home Sir I requested for you please take quick actio...[Read full complaint]

Exporters India no services

Mohit Garg on 25 December 2016

Dear Sir Sub: Complain against exporters India b2b portal I have registered myself as Vikram industries on online portal exporters India to explore my business Worldwide on international level and...[Read full complaint]

My mobile missing

Mahesh Kumar on 24 December 2016

i send clothes &a samsung j-2 6 mobile from dtdc courier .satna to azamgarh.clothes received but mobile missing.

Regarding my dining plus Card no.5232051

Hasmukhkumar Panchal on 24 December 2016

I have a abovementioned card.My card valid up to 01/2013.I want to know what is my card position now whether it's renewed or not ?when I purchased my first abovementioned card with Rs.7500/-at tha...[Read full complaint]

Very rude behavior of PAN form distributor/collector

Bhavesh Patel on 22 December 2016

pan card form distributor/collector women's behavior was too rude ... i went there to apply for PAN card by respecting SIR' NARENDRA MODI's "DIGITAL INDIA MISSION" but very disappoint with r

Recheck My Balance Amount Adjust into GOPOS SECURITY

Bhagwansingh Singh on 22 December 2016

Dear...Sir / Madam My Name is Bhagwan Singh from varanasi , Uttar Pradesh .I humble request to you please checkout my balance amount and adjust into GOPOS Security Amount.Really After One week I g...[Read full complaint]

Payment pending

Shivchandra Kumar on 21 December 2016

Sir 19 December ko transaction fail hu tha Avi Tak amount refund nahi Kiya hua hai

Not give us on time delivery

Shubham Nair on 20 December 2016

Very bad agencies not pick phone And not propery talk with us

Deduction of Rs.494/

Mohd Faisal on 19 December 2016

Dear sir My deduction of Rs. 494/= so plz help and transfer in my account as soon as possible.

No discipline as no penalties

Sameet Patil on 19 December 2016

I travel daily from Ghodbunder to Parel. There is a bridge from Yevhrad nagar to Sion It's a single lane bridge to go to parel. Daily we obediently wait in queue cross the bridge. In office time w...[Read full complaint]

Sanction business loan cancelled and took 2 signed cheques

Mrskeka Paul on 18 December 2016

am Mrs keka paul self employed business lady , proprietor of M/S RAI'S COLLECTION , ON 13TH DEC 2016 , SMS ME AND CALLED ME that bajaj finserv sanctioned me a business loan of Rs 6 lac ( loan appl...[Read full complaint]

Last Payment not reflects carryon bill

Vikram Navnath Munde on 17 December 2016

I have been paid amount through ADCC Bank Aurangabad Pandharpur branch on date-29/07/2016 Rs.1600/-but same amount was not include in next bill same amount get forward with new bill. For this I ha...[Read full complaint]

Missing amount

Panchalshaileshkumar Shankarlal on 17 December 2016

Dear sir I panchalshailesh.S has transfer an amount of 100 Rs. Imps ,but didn't transfer yet.I have mail you to your mail Id two days before there was message that your request for balance transfe...[Read full complaint]

Mobile lost

Kanthasamy R on 17 December 2016

Respected sir, I am Kanthasamy R s/o Ramasamy A currently residing at Office of the Inspector General, Frontier Hqrs SSB Siliguri, Camp at Ranidanga Post- Susruta Nagar, District- Darjeeling, Stat...[Read full complaint]

UPI payment amount debited my account but not credited benificiary.

Kalyan Samanta on 16 December 2016

UPI payment amount one lakh debited my account but not credited beneficiary account.Details-Debited account holder Kalyan Samanta.Account NO 0025 Current).Bank Canara.Bra...[Read full complaint]

Human resourcer indore too much

Sumit Cholke on 15 December 2016

hi i am sumit cholke i was working at humanresourcer indore, the in charge here is one named neeraj shukla, he is very egoistic and self centered. the targets that are given are unrealistic like o...[Read full complaint]

Australia work permit visa fraud

Harpreet Singh on 14 December 2016

hi. I'm harprit .these company is a totally fake.plz request k is company se visa matt lgayie.app se cheat krege ye log

Money transfer showing pending

Shubhamkar Dilip Gore on 14 December 2016

EVEN AFTER DEDUCTION FROM BANK ACC THE PAYTYM WALLET WAS SHOWIN 0 BALANCE SO I PAYED BY CARD BY ENTERING CV TO SERVICE CENTRE WEN I PAID THAT TIME BOTH THE MONEY GOT SWIPED automatically N IT WAS ...[Read full complaint]