Others complaints

Haven't got Salary + Incentive from Country vacations

Tinkal Shaileshkumar Desai on 01 January 2017

Hello, My name is Tinkal Desai. I am an ex-employee of Country Vacations (India) Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara. My employee number was CVBR0023. I have resigned from the post of Tele Marketing Officer from ...[Read full complaint]

Tubewell only source of drinking water now muddy soiled water

Bisweswar Ghosh on 01 January 2017

Sir, I am residing at Jadunath Ukil Road under ward no 115 , Paschim Putiary near South off Netaji Metro Stn. There is only one Tubewell which is the source of Drinking Water. The Tubewell has bec...[Read full complaint]

NEFT Payment transfer

Ashish Patil on 31 December 2016

I have made NEFT OF 7600 for friendship club but now I guessed he is fraud please help me refunding My money

World Immigration Alliance No 1 Frauds in noida

Public Stranger on 31 December 2016

They provide me fake offer letter and i paid 2000 rupees for registration fees and need to be refund for the cheating Again they told to pay for visa offer letter Rs ,000...[Read full complaint]

Jhut bolke apline ne fasaya mujhe baliya u.p me

Deepak Kumar on 30 December 2016

mera nam deepak kumar mai bihar se hu mujhe mere rishtedar apline ne jhut boke fasaya sala kaha tha ki yaha pe 0000 per month milegi aur yaha pe aane ke bad mujhe bhut af...[Read full complaint]

Glaze India ka bekar company

Sushma on 29 December 2016

Plz Help me mujhe ek fb frnd job ki interview kahke bulaya aur 7000 training k name pe liye. Bad me pata chala ki wo log networking kar rahe hai. PAISE k badle product thamake iski add karane ko b...[Read full complaint]

Regarding my consignment

Lalit Sharawat on 29 December 2016

SIR My consignment no ES730734565IN. This consignment was reached on 25 Dec. In village. But not delivered on my address by post man(now day) . Sir please help me and register my complain.

I paid bill twice

Anil Kumar on 29 December 2016

I pay my bill twice. My ca no. Is 456. So please refund my money which I paid extra

Wrong entry of mobile no

Rupika Sidhu on 29 December 2016

Money was erroneously transferred to a wrong mobile no dye to interchange of one digit. The same no is continuously switched off and hence the individual cannot be contacted. Please help and guide...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number is not correct

Preet Dhot on 29 December 2016

Sir plz aapka koyi bhi number nhi mil rha hai mujhe kuch apne baare m kuch puchna hai plz contact me 1124

Unauthorise lari galla

Pravin Patel on 29 December 2016

I am resident of Vadodara, Address:-A-4 Umang Society, NR. Jay jalaramnagar Soc. BHD. Mothers School, Gotri Road, Vadodara. PIN 021, Adminitrative word no. 11. Infront of...[Read full complaint]

Mis selling and Poor Customer service

Sidharth Bhandari on 29 December 2016

Misselling by your representative and Lack of concern for customer I have bought a plan for 140 Leads order ID SC575612. I was promised of genuine 140 leads spread over 3 months. I am sorry to inf...[Read full complaint]

Club mahindra Not refunding money

Brijesh Thakker on 28 December 2016

Club mahendras employee gives a false information regarding membership and after reading their information guideline we ask for refund a money within 10 days which is written in guideline that we ...[Read full complaint]

Call from unknown no

Jali Prabhanjanreddy on 28 December 2016

hello sir.i got call from unknown number.he said that you have won samsung mobile on your mobile number.you have to pay 4000 for it.and he asked my details is it correct call or fake call

Illegal welding and cutting activity in gali no.7 indrapark

Representative on 28 December 2016

Welding and cutting in residential area Illegal welding and cutting activities are taking place in a house in street no.7 indrapark,Palam Colony 110045,opposite to Punjab national bank grahak seva...[Read full complaint]

Sahaj jan seva kendra related

Vimlesh Vimlesh on 28 December 2016

Sir mai Vimlesh s/o prem Shankar mai sahaj office me gya tha Jan seva kendr me liye to mujhase bole ki is kendra me liya aapko 9000 rs. Dena padega aur apko kendra de diy...[Read full complaint]

Chitto mohanto, subhankar adhikari

Prithwisp Pramanik on 27 December 2016

Siliguri , me is company ke branch ansh trading co. Jo matigara me hai join kiya tha 15 November ko , mere pitaji se Chitto mohanto & subhankar adhikari ne 0000 rupay liy...[Read full complaint]

To change my number

Vishal M J on 27 December 2016

Sir I need to change my mobile number 7483 I am working at vision plus in sarraki because of I lost my old no so I need to change it

Harrasment call, abuse langugage used for my wife

Satmitsingh Chawla on 27 December 2016

Getiing call from phoenix arc and using abuse language as before marriage my father in law has taken loan from baclays bank as this bank has closed so noqphoenix has taken it.geeting harras call ,...[Read full complaint]

Misguide and misbehaved

Saurabh Garg on 26 December 2016

Sir I apply for CSP in may.but there is no respond by world line company. After six they come and receive my documents .they told me that your login is ready but wait for 2-3 days .but after 20 da...[Read full complaint]