Others complaints

5000 rupee kat gaye

Rahulsingh Rathore on 03 March 2017

Sir mene 3 march 2017 ko 5000 rupee add kiye lekin hue nahi aur mere khate se bhi kat gaye sir mujhe mere 5000 rupee wapis chaiye. Thanks sir

Pacal don't return

Ranvir Singh on 03 March 2017

Sir hmne 3 saal tk emi di pacal Ki jb logo ko unka paisa bapis kia gya to hmara kyo n home surf apne pese se mtlb hai aap btane Ka kast krege k home hmara paisa KB milega Sir jb intrust hi n dena ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud company

Gautam Kumar on 01 March 2017

016. I give the 1500 rupees this fraud compapy phno 5235

Duplicate pan cancelled

Ganpatbhai Valjibhai Parmar on 28 February 2017

My original PAN ABVPP1123H is in jurisdiction of Ward 3 Patan.I efiling on myIncometax Return Since 9-10 to 5-16 this PAN Number.so another Dupl...[Read full complaint]

Register karne ke samandh me

Dinesh Kumar on 28 February 2017

Sr me bahut din se castomer care ko activated krne ko kah raha hu pr nhi kr rhe hai mera id dk_138058 hai .Please sr solve kre mere samsya ko

Driving license is not coming

Mohit Saggu on 28 February 2017

My DL is not coming at my address. The officer of your department cant tell what is happened with my DL. I was applied for my DL at 12 jan,2017 in 32 sector, ludhiana transport office. When i ask ...[Read full complaint]

Outstanding amount excess

Ravindra Mahajan on 28 February 2017

my self already Several time send mail to feedback mail ID BUT ONT GIVEN REPLY properly to me regarding Month wise out standing Amount , for the Month of February-2017 due amounts also shows Exces...[Read full complaint]

Maturity amt of PAN card club deposit not received

Nanda Tirodkar on 23 February 2017

Pan card company has taken fixed deposit on 16/sep/2013 through agent. I have submitted original certificate after maturity date16/dec/2016. I have not received my maturity amount. From Internet I...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country club

Srikala Katari on 22 February 2017

we were cheated by country club with a false commitmen to 150sqyards of plot sale to us in their developing resorts with life time membership and vacation package free for a cost of [Read full complaint]

Club Jiva Fraud in Matheran

Manish Maisheri on 20 February 2017

FRAUD CLUB JIVA I vistited Matheran on 18th Feb with my wife. One of person from Jiva Club met me near Near Rangoli Retreat hotel and he gave one coupon to tear and I found message " one of sure <...[Read full complaint]

No refund from Citrus after Maturity

Himanshu Darji on 20 February 2017

I started Investment in monthly plan in citrus check inns From August 014, My plan matured on August 016. But till date i not get any refund fro...[Read full complaint]

Refund/homedelivery

Arpit Sharma on 18 February 2017

I purchased a book accidentally from this app because i think that this app will give me home delivery of this book. but they didn't give any home delivery.Inspite of giving home delivery they giv...[Read full complaint]

Unfair trade Practice of Thomas Cook India Ltd

Amarnath Prasad on 18 February 2017

Booked tour for all Europe for 3-Members in the month of Oct-16 vide on line booking and net banking payments,the tour was to begin since .16. Completed all the formaliti...[Read full complaint]

PAN card department not changing status of application

Vishrut Krashak on 17 February 2017

I sent my cross signed photo to @nsdl.com six weeks ago They still have not changed my PAN card application status application from "documents not received" to "under pr...[Read full complaint]

Mis selling by Country Club

Priti R Uchil on 17 February 2017

Dear Team, I, Priti Ramchandra Uchil, Membership No. CCMU69TCLUB10LB55805 have already lodged a complaint to your Customer Care Cell, Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Mr. Srikanth Reddy (DGM) and Mr. Rajeev Redd...[Read full complaint]

DTDC Parcel indefinite delay and Rude response

Mahesh Krishnan S.n. on 11 February 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam DTDC branch at cathedral road is delaying uncondtionally to reach me with parcel with AWB Z15037200. The following parcel from ebay from Delhi reached chennai in 1 day but it is ge...[Read full complaint]

Faulty फ्लॅश मीटर महावितरण सांगोला ऑफिस कडून बदलून मिळाला पण त्याचे बिल कमी करून देत नाहीत

Sunil Dnyan Deo Gaikwad on 09 February 2017

6 महिन्यापासून ऑफिस ला हेलपाटे मारले तरी दाद घेत नाहीत,जास्त आलेले जुन्या फॉल्टय मिटरचे बिल कमी करून दिले नाही,जुन्या मिटरचे मो शूटिंग घेऊन शिंदे व बनसोडे याना दाखवले होते।वायरमन राऊत यांनी पण कार...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of ticket

Ramesh Kumar on 06 February 2017

due to important work i want to cancel my ticket bearing no OTRQL9/1/1

My account closed

Dinesh Shitole on 06 February 2017

Mmy account closed us are name dinesh My email. @gmail.com Plz contact me

Taj India Holidays (also as Incredible India Holidays) didn't refund

Dariusz Kurczynski on 03 February 2017

Last year, me and my fiancée went on a trip to India. While we were planning our trip I got in touch with tourist agent named Taj India Holidays with headquarters in New Delhi. After exchanging [Read full complaint]