Online Shopping complaints

Cheating by Flipkart- Supply of 1 Pendrive against offer of 1+1 Pendrive

Klbhutiani Bhutiani on 26 September 2016

Flipkart Suppied 1 Pendrive (16 GB) against offer of 2 Pendrives - Order no. OD204772479120206000 dt.23.12 15 I had purchased Kingstan Data Traveler Pendrives 16 GB (1 + 1 Pendrive) on [Read full complaint]

About my refund for Haritage Jaipur Pink Cotton Kurti as pickup is done

Manik Singhal on 25 September 2016

Order id: 3030 item name : haritage jaipur pink cotton kurti I have ordered this product which I dont like the quality soo I file a return request on snapdeal as no one c...[Read full complaint]

The vendor received the payment and now is not responding for the ordered products.

Madhav Deshmukh on 25 September 2016

Hi Team, This is regarding the Quikr Ad : Ad Id 114. Mr. Sunil Santhosh Desale (Vendor) of KN Collections contacted me when looking for wholesale dealers in Ethnic collec...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart cheated me by cancelling my orders without permission

Mangesh Sonar on 25 September 2016

Dear sir/mam, As per flipkart's advertisement about 1 rupee sale I have taken a part into this and I have put an total 13 orders of three products on 24th Sep.2016 and as flipkart also approved on...[Read full complaint]

Cheating & fool to people by Flipkart

Sunil on 25 September 2016

Very Poor (Ghatiya service by Flipcart) OD507081933131231000 I have Ordered this items 15 Sep16, I have received confirmation & messages form Flipcart on 16 Sep item was packed & shipped. Till [Read full complaint]

Return the products it is not android

K Sandhya on 24 September 2016

We ordered a phone its order no is1001921419 ordered date is22sep2016 whice was delivered on24th we ordered a andriod but it is not an android phonei am getting scold from my husband so pls return...[Read full complaint]

My ordered mobile not working properly

Avinash Jadhav on 24 September 2016

I am order from mobile snapdeal.com I kall combo but this mobile waj not properly wark I ritan send to snapdeal but snapdeal is not saspot is my completed this side care not risiwd my phone and 1 ...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky Order is not received since from last 2 months

Karthik Karthik on 24 September 2016

In Whaaky.com I was booked an MI power bank order on 8-11 15:59:47. My order number is S801741944 ,My order was dispatched from whaaky.com on 1st sept ...[Read full complaint]

Amazon.in not refunding for just one day old defective phone

Sameer Anand on 24 September 2016

sir,I bought coolpad note3 lite from amazon.in,order was placed on 17th august 2016 and delivered to me after 5-6days.The invoice number is KA-BLRS-141777691-1353273.But the picture quality and th...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky fraud or liar

Manu Chand on 23 September 2016

i order on 8th September, 3 shirts and 3 jens and yesterday i receive that , after open im shocked that all item very dirty and many time used, and that's npt that type what i order totally fake i...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received from snapdeal

Kaushal Dev on 23 September 2016

I have ordered a Samsung j3 phone and make payment with my SBI debit card and due to let order delivery I have canceled my order but it is very let I haven't received my refund amount and on my sn...[Read full complaint]

Empty Box Received from snapdeal

Naveed Nabi on 22 September 2016

Order ID: 1845 After returning this product (Sony Xperia Z3+) for some reason, it failed in Snapdeal's quality check on 3 September 2016 as i had not given the appropriat...[Read full complaint]

Motorola mobile phone problem bought from amazon

Ashok Kumar Varma on 22 September 2016

Sir i am parchac motorola4gplus 29/8/2016 but thisi phone his parbalm And iam call to Amazon 10 time his told go to motorola Sarvies center i am going Sarvies centre and givan my sarvis centar his...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal return request of order declined

Nishchita Singh on 21 September 2016

Snap deal Order Declined Id: (Ticket Id: 735) (Order Id: 949) Dear Sir,I have placed order on Snap deal of Titan tagged wrist watch on 06th Sept...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart Scam

Shivam Mishra on 21 September 2016

Order ID: OD506779030258111000 Hi, This is really insane what you guys are doing with me, you guys are such a scam that I really like to abuse you guys on every social media channel and will defin...[Read full complaint]

Tata cliq shopping

Mohd Eisa on 20 September 2016

My new mobile phone is manufactured fault please refund my payment

1 watch missed

Imran Khan on 20 September 2016

1Watch missed for delivery time When i had not at home

Flipkart has a tieUp with LG to sell LG defective products

Ritimukta Dash on 20 September 2016

we purchased a LG 80cm (32) HD Ready LED TV from FlipKart. Order No:OD506907666894842000 Complaint No- RNA160904033706 Incident: IN1609161601424470964 price: Rs.20,583/- But after receiving the pr...[Read full complaint]

Refund not still received from Amazon

Kaushik Ashok Tigade on 20 September 2016

I have ordered Samsung Galaxy 2100 mah battery from Amazon app, but I have received a Samsung Galaxy 1500 mah battery. I have ordered it on 6 Sept 2016 and product received on 7 Sept [Read full complaint]

Cancellation of my order by Snapdeal

Ram Naresh Sharma on 19 September 2016

I placed my order for "Bajaj Majesty 15 Ltr GPU Storage Geyser" on 04 Sep, 2016 Order ID: 446. Initially, I was informed that my order will be delivered between 8th to 13...[Read full complaint]