Online Shopping complaints

Bookmyoffer order is to memory and shoes to memory card is duplicate

Solanki Pankaj on 03 October 2016

> Respected sir, > I have problem with your product which you send me.128gb samsung memory card.its not working properly nd not embosing showing on other side of memory card. No manufacturing em <...[Read full complaint]

Yepme delaying refund

Darshan S on 02 October 2016

order id:31854933 It's been more than a month the package was returned. The reason was pathetic courier service from first flight courier. The payment to this packaged include ₹74 of debit card pa...[Read full complaint]

Saree not return submit option not work

Anubha Dubey on 01 October 2016

i have received defective item nd i have return this item bt freecharge account not work propoerly nd i have select the NEFT process it work bt sumbit not be click so pls return this item because ...[Read full complaint]

Amazon not replacing sandal

Aniket Salunkhe on 30 September 2016

Sir ,i purchase lotto sandal in July bt sandal , warranty 6 month so i call amazon he says contact to lotto showroom so i contact lotto showroom bt he was not interested my replace products so i c...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal se kharab product mila

Alok Sharma on 30 September 2016

Hamne snap deal se electrex 40 air blower on line purchase kiya Jo Ki non working condition me hai hamne unki side par comlaint bhi resister kar di hai par koi initiative ab tak nahi kiya hai unki...[Read full complaint]

Its been more than a month yepme is not giving me a refund

Darshan S on 30 September 2016

Two orders in yepme. One returned due to poor quality of product and other due to pathetic courier service. Now I have zero confidence that they return my money back. Orders Complaint id:2731450 A...[Read full complaint]

VOLTAS Split AC from Snapdeal

Sandeepkumar Mohanty on 30 September 2016

Dear Sir I bought Voltas 1.5 Ton 5 Star 185 JY Split Smart AC from SNAPDEAL Order ID: 7158 Dt 2015 (Rs.32740/-). AC was delivered on Nov 20 [Read full complaint]

Rediff shopping not gave refund

Santosh Kasle on 29 September 2016

I ordered a nokia 5233 mobile . rissachi india send a damaged poor quality product order id 8038 at 25 Sep 2016 . Since that day I have sent numerous emails .didn't get a...[Read full complaint]

Speak Asia company complaint

Ankit Sahu on 29 September 2016

I invested in this company and after a month the Medea and investigation started on this company and then company fought in court assuring us that everything will be all right but now there is no ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal/Vulcan courier are Fraud, Item not Received 1 year, 15000 loss

Sandeep on 29 September 2016

Item not delivered you Bastards, I LOST 5000 You Snapdeal Bastards and Vulcan Bastards, if you guys born to 1 dad or if you have only 1 mom then take an initiative and re...[Read full complaint]

Bookmyoffer fake products

Kuldeep Bhatt on 29 September 2016

i have offered one powerbank of samsung 0000 mha and one memory card of samsung 64gb and i got fack.i have ask for returning money they are giving me time that it will be...[Read full complaint]

Deny to return of Request, Unfair Trade Practices by Snap-deal

Heena Hasrajani on 28 September 2016

To Start with I have been a loyal Snapdeal Customer ever since its existence. I love shopping on snapdeal and have always been a huge fan of their prompt delivery services, but a recent transactio...[Read full complaint]

Received different shirt from flipkart

Devendra Desai on 28 September 2016

Hii Mene flipkart pe Jackandjones men's chekard marun shirt order kiya tha to mujhe uski jagah pe Jackandjones(vintage) ka offwhite and blue colour ka checkered shirt received hua tha to mene wo s...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues return and refund

Navdeep Kumar on 28 September 2016

I had ordered a nokia n73 mobile (order id 125) from shopclues.com which was delivered on 21/09/16 to my residential address. After I opened the box i found that it comes...[Read full complaint]

Didn't get offer for the ordered product

Risha on 27 September 2016

I oreder a 7 piece induction cookware.They send msg that they will deliver the product within 3-4 days, but it took 2 weeks to deliver the product..i ordered in 9 th sep2016 and i got the product ...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart's Redmi 3S mobile

Mukesh Rane on 27 September 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I was booked Redmi 3S Prime mobile phone on 21-09-2016 by online method from Flipkart. Same was delivered on 24-09-2016 with payment mode cash on delivery. I was found mobile's cam...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky.com sent duplicate damaged mobile

Kasaiah Ch on 26 September 2016

I have ordered for the Touch Nokia 5233 Mobile @ 999 but they have sent me a duplicate damaged mobile in non working condition with broken pieces of charger. I tried to reach them on mail but they...[Read full complaint]

EMI conversion issue from Flipkart and Axis Bank

Suyash Ahire on 26 September 2016

I have purchased Mobile from flipkart on 30th August and paid the bill using Axis bank credit card. And I have selected 6 months EMI option while purchasing. As per Flipkart policy they should pro...[Read full complaint]

I didn't receive Product after paying payment till 1 month

Dileep Latake on 26 September 2016

I ordered online tata sky SD Pack on 29th August 2016 from Snap deal. i received invoice by courier on 5th Sept 016. i paid Rs. 95/- by cash but...[Read full complaint]

Complaint- Online watch order thru paytm

Mahfooz Alam on 26 September 2016

Paytm compani cheter hai maine 2 ps farmer watch order kiya aur dono ka 456 Rs kat liya lekin box me 1 hi watch bheja plz mera paisa refund kardo ya watch bhejo